Adidas General

Previous thread: A general / containment thread for the discussion of all things Adidas. Boosts, NMD, Gazelle, Samba, whatever. Also suggest links for future OP pasta.

Links:
sneakernews.com/release-dates/
stockx.com
deadstock.ca

Other urls found in this thread:

adidas.com/us/pureboost-shoes/BA8903.html
ebay.com/itm/390486579142
urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=40312811&category=SEARCH RESULTS
store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-zoom-all-out-flyknit-mens-running-shoe
world.taobao.com/item/544923812827.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a21f2.7918495.1000002.79.Myiq9T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just copped pic related, please tell me i didnt fuck up

what is that

sick, what will you store in them?

My feet?

Sauce?

>human race

they look like cars from 2500

not OP, reverse image doesn't find anything and I'm also interested

Why not a horse race or a car race? They go faster and the tracks are usually more interesting

Sick Y-3s bro

jk m8 were fuckin idiots. second one is me. took me 20 seconds on the adidas website
adidas.com/us/pureboost-shoes/BA8903.html

thoughts on these? i like the argentina spezials but i can't find them anywhere.

you can custom spezials

Copped these today, ugly af

will the Mallison ever come back? It seems to be out of stock everywhere.
any thoughts on this model?

cop for $70?

Why did you buy them if they're so ugly?
(They are rather unfortunate looking.)

link?

Posted these already in the previous thread, but again, they are so fucking comfy. Definitely the most bang for your buck out of all boost models.
Strange how they are still sitting on adidas.com eu site

you did well

They look awful and I hear the boost is mostly cosmetic, in the sense that you can barely feel it
Would not cop

I have been looking for for some light shoes for summer and was looking specifically at primeknite's like the pic but desu I'm not a fan of adidas. Can you recommend soemthing similar from other brands? I love my roshes flyknit which are crazy comfortable but wanted to try something different.

fuck me i cant believe this word filter is still there

Actual tenniscore, my style in the early 2000s

I still have a pair of K-Swiss for throwbacks to that style whenever I feel like it

I love the Pures. I have the triple black, the black / brown, and the OP colorways but still want to cop at least two more. Such a clean, minimalist silhouette that goes with any type of fit. And they're top tier as an all-day walking / active lifestyle shoe.

Nike Flyknit racer, Nike free run flyknit, asics gel kayano knit and the new zoku runner ultra knit from reebok are the first that come to mind

OP's cw is pretty nice, but I feel like on most of the colourways the digicamo/glitch/whatever pattern is a bit too loud and obvious.
Makes them look like those fake light up yeezys imo.
Why do you want so many gr pairs of the same shoe? I'd rather have variety instead of just one shoe in different colourways.

Just bought these for 70 usd shipped from germany

i don't have any yet but I'm liking these. blue is my favorite color. i think I'm about to order them

What is this picture my friend?

Where from? link?

Search "BUNDESWEHR SPORTSCHUHE" on ebay.de

ebay.com/itm/390486579142

Thoughts on these?

I think the OG PB knit was the best PB

This is quickly becoming adidas best new sneaker

just got this one. Thoughts?

How's the comfort on these?

>Adidas is rereleasing this under the Yeezy line and charging an extra $80.

cop or not

w2c

urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=40312811&category=SEARCH RESULTS

Meant the pants :/

Anyone got any info on these?

Bought them like 3 years ago off ebay, only info I can find is if you search Adidas Blue Label, some shit comes up about a limited run in Europe from a couple years ago but I can't find a single picture of these online anywhere

Also they're canvas. The dirt can easily be cleaned off but I can't be assed

big time cop

How about store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-zoom-all-out-flyknit-mens-running-shoe ?

I have the low version and the full length Zoom sole feels pretty awesome.

These look like wannabe new balances.

Why is this so perfect?

I was stuck between ordering OP's colorway and pic related. I ended up copping pic related a couple days ago. My first pair of boost sneakers & now the comfiest shoes I own

What pants are those? W2c

That's what I was asking lol

google search leads to weird jap sites

world.taobao.com/item/544923812827.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a21f2.7918495.1000002.79.Myiq9T

Cop or not?

nah

>>/cgl/

looking for something to wear on my trip, gonna be walking the city for a big portion of the day

I concur,
I WANT MORE COLOURWAYS THO

the construction is extremely flimsy and cheap

It's just looks like Samba's with boost added

What model? Really like these.

CW doesn't look authentic, sorry user :(

Thought about copping, but went for the Pure Boosts. Cheaper, nicer shilouette and this sock thing looks weird.

What is the best adidas shoe that offers support all around? A shoe thats not just a sock attached to a sole

EQT Support RF

UB 1.0 of course

Best gazelle

what are these

are there any adidas shoes that are good for running while at least looking decent?

GATs

There Seeley's

Which kind of footwear sites that you can buy affordable sneakers, and don't bring up Payless Shoe Stores I want good prices.

Amazon

>don't bring up Payless Shoe Stores
OK

Payless ShoeSource

Clearly says 'adidas' on the sole though
But found out on my own already

Basically the same shoe already, same materials and everything.
Really feeling this cw, been wanting them since the first pics leaked in july or something, but now that they are available I'm not sure.
Thoughts on these for casual wear?

what does the tongue read? and is there any info left intact inside?

Some people were asking about the miadidas in another Adidas/boost related thread, apparently they weren't only exclusive for the Adidas 5th avenue store.

I just need some new shoes, I guess sneakers, for the summer
what do I get
is pic related good enough? it's like half the price at the local store

is this the best NMD colorway

Picked these up recently pretty happy w/ em

CW?

Cop or not

just steal a roll of gauze from your nearest hospital

copped some NMDs in mesh earlier today. the rear heel part rubs hard and the shoe generally feels weird and uncomfortable. sizing is spot on though, I tried .05 down and up before buying so I know these are right. Really hoping that there's a break-in period that'll solve itself out. Anyone with nmd mesh experience care to share their break in stories or tips? how long did it take?

Color way. The front part is blueish and the sizing isn't that of the Bundeswehr. Pic related are authentic ones, first number on the tounge is the size, 285 in this case equivalent to a European 44 or 44.5 I think.

where can I buy these

Are they yours in the pic? How did you black out the soles?

what's a nice cheap sports shoez for trauining

I got white mesh NMDs. I also experienced the heel rub as well as some chaffing around the mouth of the shoe. I just wore socks with them for a while so I still felt the rubbing but none of the chaff. After wearing them in (about a week and a half worths of walking) the uncomfortableness goes away. I think you'll just get used to the show's "hugging" feel too so that won't be a problem for too long

feiyues

Yes they're mine, and that's the pure boost ltd triple black, so the sole is black by default.
Released like two weeks ago, but I hear they didn't release in the US.
Plenty of sizes in stock on Adidas eu sites

There's lots of guides on how to black out boost on youtube. It's not hard but you need the right dye, paint and finisher to make it last

Had these come through the mail today

thoughts on the newest release?
I dig'em a lot.

awesome, I'm wearing them right now and they're a little better than day 1. maybe has something to do with the socks I wore, hopefully they get even better with time. thanks for the insightful response bro

Just copped these, thoughts?

these are nice, how do they fit and feel? specifically the super long tongue and rear heel tab. looks like they'll rub a lot