Why is my acne just getting worse and worse...

Why is my acne just getting worse and worse? I haven't tried actively fighting it in a while but all of the sudden it's flaring up with no signs of ending?

Other urls found in this thread:

tuxbell.com/index.php?title=Grooming#Skin-care_Basics
tuxbell.com/index.php?title=Grooming#Acne_Treatment
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why does my leg hurt really bad?

oh, wait, do you need more information to give me a proper answer?

how old are you?

Why would you fight a clothing brand?

Fuck quinoa

do you use any hair styling product? That was a biggie for me since my hair doesnt stay up at all so it ended up clogging my pores. Got a buzzcut and now clear skin

I guess my question leans more towards "now that I'm suffering from acne, what's the most effay way of treating it?
Nothing on the regular but I dreads and when my hair gets redone I use some hairspray and gel to keep the locs looking good for a few days.

tuxbell.com/index.php?title=Grooming#Skin-care_Basics

not OP but should I just go to the doc and ask for accutane?
im 22 and it wont fucking go away
its not super bad but its there

From all the acne stuff I've read in fa it's usually a last case scenario as it's known for its side effects (mostly dry lips and increased depression)

read the stickies guys

tuxbell.com/index.php?title=Grooming#Acne_Treatment

Stop eating sugar and processed foods you mouthbreather

I took accutane for about 8 months and while my acne went away for some time it wasn't really worth it. Had constant brain fog and just felt tired and slightly depressed while on it. My skin kept clear for about 6 months after taking it and some mild acne came back after that

>the sugar and processed foods meme

they are important factors but they are not the sole cause of acne. they're not even primary causes. if you have really bad acne and you cut those things out, it won't do shit

it would be really good for your health in other, much more important ways though. large amounts of sugar will fuck you up badly. processed foods are bad too but not to the same extent

I've tried all the pillow washing, face cleanser memes and cutting dairy and stuff and it wont work. I dont mind the side effects as long as it gets rid of it or most of it, would be a huge confident booster

I'm trying to get dreads buy my hair is thinning out on top.... will it look stupid? also my hairline is fucked i have a pretty mean widows peak right now??

as far as your acne, 18 is a prime age for it to flair up but a little extra effort can go a long way. tune in to the skincare general thread going on right now, theres some breddy good tips over there. simplest things i can think of are don't touch your face and up your water intake. i wash at least 3 times a day with a gentle cleanser

If you really want dreads just freeform since you're already having those issues. It wouldn't do your hair any favor if you were getting the salon right scalp dreadlocks
I'll look in that skincare thread, but does anyone know how I can get rid of my acne scars? Waiting it out has done nothing and I'm looking more and more like Ian Connor every day

man you guys are obsessed with asking weird, general questions that cannot possibly be answered

how could someone possibly know how dreads would look on you? we don't even know what you look like you maniac

>I'll look in that skincare thread, but does anyone know how I can get rid of my acne scars?

open the fucking sticky that was linked to you. it has a section specifically about acne. if you ctrl+f "acne scars" you will get results. you have to apply at least a tiny bit of effort to fix these problems

I could never get rid of my acne and more would just keep coming.

I stopped eating sugar and processed foods for a week and now I no longer get breakouts.

Woah buddy, what's wrong?

total bullshit

did you actually have serious acne? and you did all the things you're supposed to do to get rid of it? and nothing made any difference until you stopped sugar and processed foods for a week?

i wish you were capable of understanding how improbable that would be medically. i'm guessing you had average acne, had bad habits and didn't follow the basics of skin care. then you stopped sugar and processed foods and experienced titanic placebo effect

Faggot

just go to a derm and try antibiotics or some topicals they prescribe before accutane. Trust me you'll feel shitty while on it even if your skin becomes clear

I'm on my first month of Accutane and I've had a lot of really bad side effects like being super dry unless I drink a shit ton of water which I do. So Sex kinda sucks. It depletes your serotonin so I take 5htp to combat possible depression. Even though sex is a little more work these days it's worth it for me because my sex drive is through the roof because I actually feel pretty for once. My skin has cleared up so much already and it's the best it's been since 8th grade., excited to see how it works out