GOAT thread

This is the thread were we post what we feel is the greatest of all time of a particular style, be it bombers, canvas sneakers, combat boots, crewneck sweaters, hoodies, socks or whatever the fuck you like to dress up in.

I'll start.
Haider Ackermann is the GOAT when it comes to basic sweaters, hoodies and such.

Other urls found in this thread:

asket.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haider hoodie

For Chelsea boots it's R.M. Williams.

Combat boots it's Dior Homme FW04

Blanc is goat for thicker classic fit black or white tees.

For low leather sneakers, it's obviously CPs.

Not when these exist

For desert boots it's Danner.

Raf for high tops.

goat canvas sneakers

>Blanc
Link?

For moto-style leather jackets it's Rick Owens intarsia.

Nah, pretty much anything is better, CPs are just inoffensive as simple as fuck so they are safe bet and go with pretty much everything.
lmao no

>CPs are just inoffensive as simple as fuck so they are safe bet and go with pretty much everything.
Which is why they are GOAT. They fulfill their role 100%. No gimmicks, no bullshit. Just plain white low sneakers.

>Which is why they are GOAT
Nah it's why they are inoffensive and uninteresting
to be honest this thread is kinda garbage as a whole, Shoes like pottery? fucking danner?

Instead of being a whiny little bitch maybe you can give your opinions on what items in those respective categories are GOAT.

Who makes a better canvas sneaker than Shoes like pottery? Converse?

Who makes better army desert boots than danner? McRae?

Who makes better low profile minimal sneakers than CP?
Svensson?

Contribute instead of being a sourpuss.

Blanc Essentials com I guess. Just google them. I normally wore Acne Eddy tee, but now wear their tees.

nah this thread is fucking garbage and pointless as fuck

Sunspel Black and White T shirts the cotton is so soft and for $90 a pop the price is in the sweet spot. Also they fit perfectly not too slim not too big.

Have you tried Asket?

asket.com/

Why is it so hard to find similar boots

this looks good tbf cheers man ordered, anyone else opinions on best heavyweight white tshirt for not a ridiculous price?

Asket, James Perse and Sunspel.

Yep

lol

cheers mang

goat bondage jacket.

False.

These or the givenchy white urban knots.
Basically the same profile and likely even the same factory.

These Annie Ds are pretty goat.

no its margiela

what sort of pants are these? material? fit?

>Dolce & Gabbana
>best anything
lol
it's total garbage raf derivative with completely over the top design
and the best anything bondage is helmut, he did it first and it was subtle and elegant

what are the goat blank tshirt brands?

Our Legacy

W2c?

parkas, helmut lang

W2C this, or similar mock neck long sleeve? GAP had a basic one that looked alright but its sold out

>not posting rat boots

>common cucks
kek

lolno

I'd be scared of whoever bought this.

grailed

>pointless
Does anything on this board have a point?

Best Oxfords: Gitman Vintage

Best sweaters? Maybe Margaret Howell or John Smedley

>There are people who are literally this retarded

CPs and Margielas masterraces

Best zipper boots are definitely Carol Christian Poell AM/2601L in LUC-PTC (object dyed thick horse).

Everything else I've owned has lost its magic over time. The beauty of these boots has never dulled in my 3 years of owning and loving them.

Best black jeans are an underdog that you can't get any more. Odyn Vovk italian stretch denim "Sig 13" jeans.

Another item that's barely dulled with time - I've owned mine for almost 5 years and plan to keep repairing them until they look like undercover scab jeans.

I've never had a denim that has this kind of thickness with a soft hand. The jean doesn't flaunt loud sartorial or graphic features but people still notice it for the cut and the fabric.

Best waterproof jacket is undoubtedly Acronym J1A-_.

I don't own this one as it's been a little lower on my priorities but I've been jonesing for it for years. The derivative Nike ACG jacket I own is awesome and yet it's definitely the much lesser brother of the Acronym jacket.

I think for the kind of boots you like you've gotta distinguish between combat (tank sole) and military dress (leather sole) boots.

For military dress shoes, I loved the shape of the Saint Laurent 11-hole Ranger boots. I owned a pair but they weren't wide enough for my feet :'(

For me these are the GOAT white sneakers... Common project achilles lows are fantastic as well but I love Margiela Replica items.

Absolutely not, BBS, Undercover and Devoa have done way better wind/waterproof jackets
This is pretty good call, generally underrated brand

Eh, I'm not crazy about their waterproof stuff. BBS and Devoa are experimental and I'm not crazy about how crazy they go with their patterns for waterproof stuff. Undercover often compromises on material quality and focuses on design.

Odyn Vovk had some good shit but it was a mish mosh of quality or not. Their leathers and jeans were often better than they got credit for but lots of other stuff was bad Carpe Diem-ish knockoff style stuff with biker/metal motifs thrown in. I mean, I loved it but I don't have any illusions about whether the brand should have universal appeal for it's quality or thoughtful design.

>Undercover often compromises on material quality and focuses on design.
Same could be said of Acronym though. And it's still 3 layer gore tex with taped seams.

w2c pants?

no they are not

w2c?

how do I size on these? EU sizing is fucking confusing.

my contribution is carhartt sids for best chino/workpant

gonna comment on anything i have any
long shot

a classic but you could probably argue for more stylized ones like SLP

lotta competition now that everyone makes one. feit, SLP, assorted other designer brands compete.

safe bet. i know visvim makes some which i'd assume are very good but ive never actually seen them worn (even on the internet)

>btfo
>no rebuttal
cmon

i was gonna ask what the best boots were for people who dont wanna look like anime characters but these are actually nice looking so you might be right

i feel like the CP ~minimal~ sneaker is a category of its own but if you drop margiela into that category it definitely holds its own

>gold shit on the side
false

They're great but I find that the rise is too low for them to be the difinitive Chino for me

wtf type of answer was this lmao

Lmao at whoever actually thinks this is cool. You stupid fuck

>Nike ACG jacket

link it

Velvet

Id
Id

you fucking retard

this is really the gayest board on Veeky Forums
just look at the circlejerk and those fucking ugly styles

literally shaking my head at you dumb retards

worst shoe i've ever owned, the sole wears down so quick, glad i got rid of these

what a newfag. seriously fuck off

This whole set up

Hermes

rioting and hooliganism GOAT

Yea, I'm sure after your many years of trying out various luxury basic black crewnecks , you can say with some confidence and authority that those overpriced basic crewneck sweaters are indeed the GOAT

Hipster fag

kek why didn't you post a pic of a moto astro parka then retard
I agree though which is why I own one

Shoes like pottery

W2c where

ann d scamisoto high tops
got a pair of these in the mail
hope they live up to the 'hype'

Hey man, no brand of boots puts as much work into construction as Danner. If youve ever put a pair of pic related on, you'll understand.
In my opinion, the construction beats SLP and MMM boots- ive never worn any Ricks or japanese brands so I cant speak for those. but danner is absolutely unquestionably the best American footwear brand in terms of construction and functionality

waiting for someone to gun me down in this thing like John Lennon

why? since when do people get killed because of distasteful clothing?

Anything that puts such a huge logo on a pair of otudoors boots is a disgustingly bad brand.

Not just that but they put a really tacky american flag in the middle of the shoe.

And you really compare this trash to SLP, Viberg or John Lobb? Get out.

For not wasting thousands on basic pieces of clothing common sense is the GOAT

>guy wearing a lena dunham shirt in the background

biggest fuccboi and cuck ever?

just fyi, danners are made in china and even the oregon made shoes are constructed in china and shipped to the us for stitching, so much for a quality 'american made' boot... they are on the same tier as ecco, calling them goat is sickening

Naw pham I meant I want to die in something exquisite just like John Lennon did

He's talking about functionality and craftsmanship you dumb sod obviously you wouldn't compare dress boots to hiking boots in terms of aesthetics fuck why are there so many community college losers here?

Someone seems butthurt. Those shoes are absolute trash only poor people would wear.