Listen, I'll be honest with you, you have a terrible chance of getting a gf. Your valuation is insane...

>Listen, I'll be honest with you, you have a terrible chance of getting a gf. Your valuation is insane, there's no way you're a Chad.
>But I'll make you an offer. I'll give you a 7/10 gf for 75% of your clothes bought, from the day you first started caring about fashion to your last.

That's not how it works, faggot.

Already have a gf, baldie

Kevin is giving you a terrible deal like always. Now me, I like your fashion. You've made steady progress, and haven't taken tacky colors. That's the kind of thing I like to see from my clients. Where I see a challenge is, you're shoes are not what I'd like to see.

Here's what I'll do, 7/10 gf for 35% of your current wardrobe and 20% of next year's clothing. There's one contingency, I want to babysit your dog every other weekend.

This guy is going to replace Trudope.

White-ass faggots talking like they know me.

deal. i don't ever wear 75% of my clothes anyways lol
wish i had a pupper ;-;

>Look, don't even listen to the noise you just heard. They're limiting you to one gf with no guarantee that she stays with you. I'm going to offer you a BBC for 50% of your current Wardrobe and 10% of all you future clothing, but you get to please as many women as you want. Just say yes now.

this isnt funny btw

>Kiss my ass you digusting cartoon-fapping loser, I've made hundreds of millions of dollars, your nothing but a stain on the carpet to me.

>Get the hell off my set.

A gf is a symptom, not an end.

>75% of my clothes are numalecore shit I bought when I browsed mfa

Deal

sage

>Are you ready to stop playing games with these clowns?

>Announcing your sage.

leave, negro

I appreciate you

Can Lori be my qt billionaire gf that I can leach off of?

>I'll make you an offer. I like what you're doing with your wardrobe, but you're going to need a lot more clothes if you ever want to get into the gf game. It's going to take more resources than your wardrobe can handle. I can take it to the next level though. Here's my offer.

>I'll give you a 10/10 qtp2t gf for 100% of your wardrobe. I own the whole thing. It's a lot to take in at once, but doing this helps you get your gf, and I think I can make your wardrobe work. Let's make this happen.

>*takes deal*

>I'm glad you accepted my offer. However, you selling your entire wardrobe tells me that you don't have the entrepreneurial drive to become the next fashionista. And for that reason, I'm out.

lel

I'll give you 40% of my current wardrobe and 25% of next year's haul, but in exchange I want an 8/10 qt with a 5 year warranty and right of first refusal on 10% of my wardrobe. I'll throw in my dog to sweeten the deal.

Counter: i'll b your kept boi and provide regular suck for money and clothes, sharks

I'll give you 95% of my clothes for an 8.3/10 gf. That's the offer of the century. Your ball , big boi.