GXY Official Stock of Veeky Forums - Goodbye Juniors Edition

The official moonstock of Veeky Forums - juniors left at station edition.

GXY Pros:
> Financials and presentations freely available on GXY's website and are very informative (READ IT AND LEARN)
> Mt. Cat mine running and being upgraded
> No other WA company has running mine - UPDATE: GXY is a potential buyout candidate based upon recent large interests
> $36M agreement to contract for initial production - UPDATE Confirmed recently as formalized
> $18M of contract to be paid pre-delivery by 3/31 - UPDATE (no verification if received and dubious it was timely paid)
> Really good people running company now vs. prior assclowns
> GXY's most recent financials show massive improvements
> Has over $200M (AUS) unused tax credits from sale of Chinese disaster mine
> Paradice Investors recently purchased significant stock (and did business inspection)
> Future market for lithium is expected to grow significantly
> Cheap shipping via close port disclosed (Makes for more leverage in sale discussions)

GXY Cons:
> Agreement to contract is with Chinese who are in a commodity bust right now
> Still no news that $18M was received
> Pending lawsuit in HK with Chinese buyer of disaster mine ($2-3M)
> Sal De Vida and St. James Bay are years away from production
> Mt. Cat shipment date pushed back from Julyish to September
> Shitposters plaster threads with speculation and bullshit

GXY Non-Events/Neutrals:
> Acorn Capital sold many shares - funds to this all the time and recent Paradice investment negates
> Stock does have volatility due to speculators galore (but as Warren Buffett states: "Volatility doesn't mean risk")
> Some Czech guy is allegedly making a website but it is missing like the $18M

How do I buy GXY

> IF AUSSIE: GXY
> IF BURGER: GALXF (Traded on OTC Market)
> IF EURO: GXYA:F

Can I Trade w/ Robinhood

> Nope.

>Is this a Pump & Dump?!?!!

Nope. See above.

>What is your price target

Assuming lithium prices continue rising - higher. (Do your fucking research.)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/forbes/2010/0426/investing-pink-sheets-fraud-stock-scam-madoff-spot-pump-dump.html
theaustralian.com.au/business/mining-energy/deutsche-bank-on-lithium/news-story/dcb7f6942343526af565ebb148d8da9f
pdf.dfcfw.com/pdf/H3_AP201605090014764304_1.PDF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

updated w/ current chart and no desperation tagline.

Pilbara Minerals (PLS) seems ripe for shorting??

GXY is overvalued as fuck.

Get in on XTV which is expected to surge over the next week as they are expected to announce the new distributor to replace at&t

>GXY is overvalued as fuck.
undervalued, the conservative estimate for the SP is currently 0,641 AUD

you'll have more luck shilling in some cryptothreads than here

LOL@XTV
how many pump and dumps has this company had over the past 4 years? about 7 as far as i can remember lol god when will that company get banned

XTV ITO probably TV2 all based in boiler room suburb of west Perth all back door listed via a mining shell compan
WHY tech stocks? probably because they are still living off the high from Y2K shill
forbes.com/forbes/2010/0426/investing-pink-sheets-fraud-stock-scam-madoff-spot-pump-dump.html

What juniors you talkin bout willis?

>forbes

Juniors are the dozens of companies doing "exploration" and no production. Capital intensive and not going to produce for years. Most will go bankrupt.

GXY is, outside of the majors, the only producing company.

This is critical with the current shortage of lithium.

That is much improved. Thanks.

Are you high?

ok got my 3k ready, h-here I go

Soooo.... GXY isn't an option on my nISA so I'm going for REM.

Just gotta wait long enough for them to sell out to a producer rather than just speculating.

Interesting article. Seems the major banks are starting to become interested in lithium.

>theaustralian.com.au/business/mining-energy/deutsche-bank-on-lithium/news-story/dcb7f6942343526af565ebb148d8da9f

GXY still undervalued and with banks starting to look (especially to cover for oil losses) there is going to be heightened interest. The interest will convert to a stock run-up if banks start purchasing.

Was going to get galxf at .265 but didnt. Its at .3 now.. Is it worth it to still buy?

Follow up. Through much effort, I link the Deutsche Bank's report on lithium.

>pdf.dfcfw.com/pdf/H3_AP201605090014764304_1.PDF

Disclaimer: I have not read it yet to assess if it is great, mediocre or suck.

Obviously. The only reason it crashed was because a large shareholder dumped for profit. Now its going back to the norm.

It will be 1 dollar by the end of the year.

God that would be awesome...

And in 2018 it will reach 1 BILLION

I'm about to drop 3k on GXY. Its going to be a stable business if the Big boys are about to jump in.

>tfw you wish you had more liquid assets to dump into this rocket ship

Can you define this lithium "shortage"? I've yet to see any evidence of companies being short of what they need. Eg this new gigafactory being down the road from a lithium deposit with no intention of exploiting it in the near future (far future, sure) ...

its looking good today. i guess there aren't many holders anymore? did everyone dump their shares already?

>getting in this late
You'll never make it chasing gains

Lots think it'll easily hit .5 though, still lookin at like 50% gains?

>tfw you sell your GXY shares at a $1,500 profit.
It's been a wild ride men.

Wish I bought more when that faggot company sold their large share and tanked the price lol.
Its going back to the moon

I think about selling my GALXF and buying GXY with a different broker.

Bought in at 0.45 near the last peak so I'm still holding

>Can you define this lithium "shortage"?
go read wise user and then come back to the thread. nobody is trying to shill you this stock, the initiation phase was 3 weeks ago, if you want to participate in the thread go and inform yourself on you own.

ITT: I don't understand a stock by user told me to buy so I bought it

NOPE ITT anons who bought galaxy 2-3 weeks ago who held thru the shit talkers and down rampers. If you want to be shilled to ASX thread. cheers
{Plenty over at ASX business thread- XTV, IOT ,PSF, XPE for begginers.)

Seeing as that no one has posted this for this thread..

post moar

wonder what price I should try to buy in for for GALXF tomorrow.. I won't be able to be at my computer though

think it'll drop to .32 temporarily tomorrow? Or am I fucked.. I feel like i'm about to buy at a newly forming peak and theres gonna be a massive dump again and drop by day traders

bought at 0,2, think it could reach 0,8 quickly

Literally same

GOLD backed LITHIUM miners are the hedge against the pending economic crisis OR so say the technical analysts.

Hahah I love watching the sell rates change.
1mill + units to sell at .45
Day traders would be loving GXY

sell sell looking thin. might be a late run heading towards the close

why is thread dying

Lurkers are overwhelming the posters. LURK LURK LURK

the thread started end of march, and was up every day. people that bought in know everything they need to know, people that are interested won't find any info here because the OP threads are not posted anymore. the threads are made mostly by people that are in the stock and since we wait for june, nothing new will happen until then.

What happens in June? Sorry... A lurker

Gxy starts shipping, stockprice will rise to the moon obviously. Buy today bro.

>tfw the lithium isnt good enough enough
>tfw galxf is .02 again

ORE has shit lithium, look at their stock. GXY used to produce battery grade lithium in 2009 and still have some in storage.

Does anyone want to discuss listed companies that aren't shitty minerals explorers?

Who thinks Greencross (GXL) can succeed in the retail sector?

I can't handle all this spodumemes...

Get over the the ASX thread, new blood would be welcome