/BOOT GENERAL/

/BOOT GENERAL/

What are some good combat-esque boots for many weathers, and purposes?

I hike, camp, and go to the school in the city, and live in a place where it both snows and gets fucking hot as shit. Are the meme SFB's the only all weather light boot, that doesn't look like ass hole? I considered altama jungle, but I'm not to sure.

/BOOT GENERAL/

Other urls found in this thread:

endclothing.com/au/nike-x-pendleton-sfb-leather-6-np-qs-875040-101.html
amazon.com/Calvin-Klein-Beck-Leather-Black/dp/B00S25N8H2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1492049169&sr=8-1&keywords=beck+boot+men&th=1&psc=1
timberland.com/shop/mens-boots/mens-city-6-inch-zip-boots-19560001
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have 160 € to buy combat boots.
>Which one should you take?

Not those.

Im new to Veeky Forums, could some of you guys give me some black boots options (brands/models) between 100 and 300 dollars. I need some not so outrageous for many fits

Jungle boots

>Jungle boots
google them
>This CA Proposition 65 Warning is to provide notice that this product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.

yikes.

There are a few different ways to tan leather, and it just so happens that the method used by most cheapo/fashion brands involves carcinogens.

kek

To be fair almost everything in California has that label

When should you and should you not tuck pants into boots?

how can Texans and southerners wear cowboy or ankle boots in extremely hot summer months? That sounds like the most humid hell available

People overrate the discomfort of boots in hot weather. I do it too.

W2C boots like pic rel, pic rel were limited edition so now cost $600 from google resellers on eBay

Are jackboots allowed?

Are chelsea boots a meme? Im looking to cop a pair? If so, why?

important question

Jack boots are best boots
Just a shame they look shit 9 times out of 10, really hoping one day someone will post a fit pic where they actually work really well

They're a meme unless you get good quality ones

Black trousers and tall black boots, tuck
Any other time, cuff

You can sometimes also cuff with tall black boots provided they're black tightish jeans

Like other user said, its really not too bad, thick socks soak up the sweat as well so it doesnt get as if you were wearing a leather jacket

Wanted sfb's but couldn' find them irl anywhere and didn't wanna risk sizing wrong. What does Veeky Forums think of these (bought like 2 months ago)

>42
kek manlet

>They're a meme unless you get good quality ones

What are some decent brands that arent too expensive?

They're not bad, but I hope you're not trying to do the shia thing with them. I have a pair of Under Armor and Rothco boots (the rothco's are basically sfb clones) and I enjoy them

Why not the shia thing? I'm not really goin full shia just kinda wearing tucked in jeans and sweaters. What else should i do with them.?

anyone got an ID on the top right boots? some anons from ages ago and I kinda like them

Ugg Larus
only option

now in colour

of course they also come in brown

doesn't look as combat/military style as the blacks though

All I'm saying is this could be you:

thoughts on boot ??

I think I know this person

1st for ariats are the new yeezies

I have these in black, good boots.

What do you guys think of either of these?

ID on the right pair?

Nike SFB Pendleton

Nike x Pendleton
endclothing.com/au/nike-x-pendleton-sfb-leather-6-np-qs-875040-101.html

Should i go one size down on austrian meme boots?

i wear 42. im 185cm

One size down from your trainer size they fit pretty similar to DMs

Solovairs or Martens?

Is Story et Fall website even functional? I feel like I'm browsing a half finished chinese scam site.

Sole-of-air beats doctor maertens boots any day

yea they used to have no pictures at all cause they copy ysl and dont want to get sued I guess. I ordered some jodhpur and they arrived fine

look like sfb's to me

I'm glad its not

>tucking in pants in boots that arent at least 10 inches

the ultimate cuck aesthetic

Should I cop these ? Can't find anything better at the price; I don't know shit about boots, don't bully me
amazon.com/Calvin-Klein-Beck-Leather-Black/dp/B00S25N8H2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1492049169&sr=8-1&keywords=beck+boot+men&th=1&psc=1

Both are pretty cool, if your looking for a daily boot then left if you want a standout boot then right. That being said I really like the pair on the right.

How'd I do Veeky Forums

how do i get them looking this way accelerated?

howd i do fa

That is a stock photo of the type but they look the exact same and I got mine from a Military Surplus store. They were made in like the mid 60s. I usually get my clothing from MilSurp stores since it's cheap and plus high quality. Like I copped a CCE F1 jacket there and all the girls are commenting how hot I am in camo and combat boots.

w2c

Should I cop this CK's ? Im on budget and can't find anything cheaper but good looking

ive seen at burlington coat factory for like $30 or less before. not sure what material it's made out of, but I get the feeling like it'll start to crack in a few wears.

Nigger bashers.

Genesco Combat Boots (Vietnam era)

I traded in my new Rocky army boots for a pair of them

They're nice but I would recommend getting some Dr Scholls since the sole in the is harder than a fucking brick

The one and only choice

Austrian meme boots and pilotenstiefel, spend the rest on lunch

Here is a pair I bought a few months ago which I'd recommend. T
hey're pretty versatile in terms of both fit compatibility and environment, and they're easy to clean.
If you're not a fan of the zips, don't worry, they are pretty inconspicuous when you're actually wearing them.

timberland.com/shop/mens-boots/mens-city-6-inch-zip-boots-19560001

Just copped these. Bet you can't guess how much I paid for them

and w2c this?

20 bucks judging from the pics
>timberland
user...

Bundeswher pilotienstiefel, eBay German helicopter pilot boots

This

Yes to all these

Ugh I really want those SFBs but they have shit reviews everywhere lol. Everyone saying their quality is rubbish

was that supposed to be a positive statement

what do I do for minimal milsurp boots as an american?
shipping from germany costs as much as the boots

how are these (((IDF))) boots? Are they just as shoddy and cheapskate as Palladiums?

Look great for hiking or utility, very very ugly if you're talking fashion

DISREGARD THOSE REVIEWS; I HAVE THEM, AND THEY ARE THE BEST BOOTS THAT I HAVE EVER OWNED.

how do I into cowboy boots without looking lie a complete asshole? My wardrobe is already heavily western and workwear, but I don't know if the boots would be too much,especially with unbearably humid and hot Georgia summers

Are these the ones with zippers on the tongues?
The sole looks weird, are they grippy on icy ground?
Comfy and how do they fit?

>how do I into cowboy boots without looking lie a complete asshole?

stay away from bizarro colors, materials and patterns, and dont tuck your pants into them

Yeah they have the zips up the middle, not sure about fit but apparently trainer level comfy and trainer level traction, think sambas

Got my guitar hardcase which had that warning.

>flat sole

just got these in this week
1/2

2/2

other boots i own

dusty from the desert here.

shouldve just got normal corcorans.

that's a shame, they're great hunting boots and i consider wearing them casually often

w2c these boots? reverse image search took me to all saints, but I don't think they have this boot.

ID on the leftmost pair?

yeah thats definitely an all saints model. i couldnt find those boots on their website tho. i would also like to know what these are.

the image is from the allsaints website, so it's almost certainly an allsaints boot. probably from a past season and no longer available. if you're looking for that specific boot then don't hold your breath.

>No boot tier infographic to rival /g/'s famous mouse tiers

are there any similar boots to this one? I really like the boot's sole

is there a combat boot that is:
>~8 inch rise
>eyelets
>regular to small sized sole
>slim chealse style toebox
>not $800+

Guys I spoked to allsaints then and they confirmed it's old stock, and no longer available. tl;dr we are fucked.

If you want, message them on facebook and ask they re-stock it. Might work who knows?

>no OP to rival chink shit general :(
Atleast we're not autistic guys ri...right ?

are you really sure you want slim as fuck combat boot?
there are very few that really look good in my opinion, you should at least check out ton of fits with really slim combat boots, they look out of place most of the time

Combat boot with chealsea to looks bad on most boots which is hwy you'll likely pay >£400 for a pair that look good and even then they'll be ludicrously hard to form an outfit around

Does anybody know of a good standing all day kind of work boot? No steel toe required but preferably waterproof and absolutely needs good support/comfort.

All the stuff in local stores is shite build quality or looks terrible even for a function focused boot.

you don't want allsaints boots
they are notoriously shit quality
the last conspiracy does boots with similar looks but quality that isn't paraplegic chinese sweatshop child

unless you absolutely need to have boots, get sneakers instead, the lightness, comfort and support can't really be matched with any kind of boot

If I were to get sneakers then, would you have any recommendations? I've been looking for boots mainly because they guard higher up on the leg and my job involves water.