How to hide or make gyno look less obvious?

male, 18, have gyno
im about 183cm, so thats like 6 feet or 5'11 for americans
155 pounds
you can usually see my ribs but my nipples be puffy as hell. how do i reduce the obviousness of my gyno through a tee shirt. especially since summer is coming up now
pic is similar to what my body looks like without the nipples and less body hair

Similar problem. Don't wear slim tops, relaxed fit with heavyweight cotton for tees.

where do you get good heavyweight tees for relatively cheap

>so thats like 6 feet or 5'11 for americans
kys

The fit sucks but Gildan is good. If a tshirt has sufficient graphics on the front helps.

Some of this will sound dumb, I'm not saying these are cures but they will help the appearance.

Lower BF% long term, the fat around that area will be some of the last to go.

Lift weights to grow the 'upper' pec, this points the gyno down and makes it look more like the bottom of a normal pec and less like a little boob.

Check hormone levels. If you have an estrogen imbalance it will increase the size and appearance of it, fixing your hormones probably won't 'cure' it but it will make it smaller and the nipples will be less puffy.

google pro5usa, Really good heavyweight tees

ITs because youre young, boy
They'll start to fade after 25 or so.
If not, surgery

Post pic bro

I'd wear lightweight collared plaid shirts instead. Patterns = camouflage

my bf% is pretty low as it is but i guess its time to hit the bench press.
the worst part of it all is the sheer size of my nipples. ive hooked up with girls who have smaller nipples than i do its pretty embarassing

id rather not its pretty fucked up looking

Hanes beefy t's my friend

dont be a pussy nigga, just post it, I have minor pubertal gyno and im 19, 5'10 and 145 pounds. Shit's normal anyway for most of us, nothing to be ashamed of if you got a lil tiddy

Bench press you fag, you're skinny as fuck. Wear a muscle shirt wife beater under your shirt. Get surgery. Thats really all you can do.

compression undershirts might work. It would probably be less obvious under looser clothes and you can still layer light cotton w/ linen ect

I have two t shirts and one tank top from Spanx but I fucking sweat like a pig when i wear them under my tees in the summer

That's why this site is anonymous, post them

operate.

carry portable ice cubes with you and hold them to your sides every minute to keep those nipples erect

This, just do it, we are here to help

Lift weights on a decline to get rid of gyno. Or get surgey and remove breast area. If girls see you naked , just make up some heart condition you have and you also get sympathy points.

how does their sizing compare to other brands? or length?

decline bench will make gyno worse, needs to do incline bench

t. gyno"bro" but hide it well enough in thick t shirts and doing incline bench

here it is

Mine looks extremely similar. Honestly man, just thank god you don't have massive drooping tits like a lot of people with gyno do. We're able to hide it, and honestly women don't give a shit about it, especially if it's that small. We give ourselves complexes about the smallest things, we see it magnified more than others do

Holy fuck that is nothing. Even after I lost weight I still had massive gyno.Ive found that tightish but breathable compression undershirts work wonders.

what makes me self conscious is the size of the nipple. like i said ive been with girls with smaller nipples than me. theyve never really called me out on it but its still pretty embarrassing for me. plus going to the beach is one big anxiety attack

I agree with the other anons that it isn't severe. There's definetly puffiness and enlargement of the aureola, but nothing to lose sleep about.
My advise would be to exercise chest musles as much as you can, breats are like 80% fat anyway, so it could help it to go away. Do cardio, something like swimming.
And just wait, as it was pointed out in this thread earlier, a big amount of young boys and young men suffer this problem, but goes away after maturity.