Can chubby girls be effay?

Can chubby girls be effay?

Yeah, they can lose weight.

no

For the millionth time, no. And if you think your pic is "chubby" you desperately need to stop eating so much, you horrible fat landwhale.

This should be stickied at the very top of this board.

kek

This is obese not chubby, having a little bit of a tummy is fine though imo

No. Fat people need to die.

Having any tummy is not fine

>having a little bit of a tummy is fine though imo

Think fourth dimensionally. Is the girl gaining weight or losing weight? Is she able to count calories and keep her weight where she wants it?
A girl with a "tummy" probably isn't in control because women tend to what themselves to be skinnier even than men would like them to be.
You're dealing with a time bomb.

>You're dealing with a time bomb.

Yeah dude women are beings of pure and constant states and can never be changed or encouraged, unlike us men right?
Like it's pretty much impossible to take your girlfriend swimming with you and cook her healthy meals. It literally can't be done. If you try to do it she'll disappear as if God's trying to fix a mistake

anyone can be fashionable if they are confident honestly

My gf is very slightly chubby and she dresses like the 60s schoolgirl that may also do LSD

So very effay

NO.

There's definitely a cut off between confident and fat idiot though.

depends heavily on their facial structure (and level of fatness obviously)

some girls just look autismo no matter what, some can channel a decadent milf vibe etc

>My gf is very slightly chubby and she dresses like the 60s schoolgirl that may also do LSD
i'm 100% jealous of everything in is statement

take her swimming and cook her meals? can't she do it herself? is she a child? can't she see herself in the mirror and on the scale and tell that she is gaining weight and has to do something about it? is she a blind child? and who the fuck wants to date a blind child?

it is not secret to anyone, not even blind children, that women stop caring about their looks once they are in a stable relationship.

you sound like one of those guys who just gets crazy jealous/paranoid when your gf actually decides to get in shape

notanargument.jpg

not even gonna respond because already did. actually, yes i will: have you even been out in the world?
it is filled with muscular, fit working-class men with giant hogbeast wives. any one of them would like their wife to at least not weigh more than they do. you think it's that easy to make these women get their shit together?
these women will mentally break you down so you stop trying. the best course of action is to disregard fatties. get a woman with her shit together.
in europe the women stay thin because they aren't guaranteed a man that can put a non-leaky roof over their head. most western women don't care to compete.

I'm a girl who is in shape and I told my man that if I ever start getting fat that he should tell me, I gained a bit of weight since we are together but he didn't even notice, men just don't notice that stuff I think, but noticed it and it is my job and responsibility not the gt fat.

>caring about how other people look so much

go back to r9k you raging autist
first of all fertile women naturally have a small "pouch" of stomach fat. this is important to keep.
the world is not """filled""" with hogbeasts. they can be an effect of a bad relationship. loving a woman often has to do with spending quality time together, its how a majority of them experience love (which causes the whole "clingy" arguement). im friends with a hogbeast whos been a hogbeast all her life and shes currently losing weight with little intention because her significant other likes going on walks with her.
women absolutely compete, but they also dont center their loves around the competition and men rarely talk about how much they hate fat or overweight women, so frankly its understandable.
i havent said everything i wanted to but i dont really care at this point because i know these e-arguements never go anywhere

>men just don't notice that stuff I think
Might be true. When my gf gained like 8 lbs, I didn't really notice, and when she lost it again, I also didn't notice.

very true.

Are you telling me you've never ONCE had issues with following through on goals you've set for yourself? It's never ONCE been helpful to have an outside force encouraging you and helping you out?

Holy shit you must be the supreme ubermensch

Or maybe a fat dipstick that has never attempted self improvement

If they're not absorbed in their phone or one of those weird sex prowler fatties who feel personally engaged with someone and try to get at them if they catch them staring at their ass or a "I'm bodily diverse!!" feminist idiot.

If a fat girl tells me that they're working on not being fat and that I just caught them at a strange time in their life I can respect that.

That depends what you think a fat idiot looks like.

...yes, sorry fa

Whoa w2c sword

Chubby girls look really good in a full hipster get up
But it looks pretentious once their actually fat
So it's a fine line

agree. a friend of mine has gone back and forth over that line a few times in the last 10 years. like 20-30 pounds is the difference between pure sex and disgusting.

chubby really doesn't age well, but at a certain point physical preferences matter less and less, no one wants to die alone, etc.

nope youre never effay unless youre under 18.5 bmi

this
Honestly it's the same for guys
It's alright to be a little chubby
You may not be as attractive, but you can be fashionable if you're aware that traditional fashion rules are out the window because you have to accomplish something completely different

Unless they're fat

So she dresses like every sjw landwhale

you don't know much about fashion or women, do you

fpbp /thread