Femanon's of this board. I want your opinion. If a guy EDC (every day carried) pic related note book...

Femanon's of this board. I want your opinion. If a guy EDC (every day carried) pic related note book. Would you think he was pretty attractive and his social status higher than other guys. Just want to know before I put down the money for this item

No

/thread

>he does it for the girls baitmeme

>threading your own thread

But I agree

If you had the money for this, I hope you have money for the rest of the fit and lifestyle or else you'll just be a tryhard poorfag.

>calling a reply a "thread"

/career

It's probably a beautiful piece, but leather-bound notebooks feel a bit dated, or like the kind of thing a dad received as a gift from his college-aged child who didn't really know what else to get him with his own money.

If you inherited it, cool. If you got it as a gift, that's fine too. If you chose to buy this yourself, there's something kind of tacky about it, especially because of the ostrich. If you want a nicer notebook that might get some attention, just get one from Monocle or Leuchtturm or something. Invest in a wallet or something.

are you retarded?

I would honestly be neutral about it OP, it's not impressive, but if that's what you want then just have it. Buying it to impress ladies isn't really the point...you should keep it because you'll use it.

A leather journal will not get you laid. Grow up.

don't care but you're a moron for asking and that looks ugly and cheap

>something kind of tacky about it, especially because of the ostrich
agree, really says "i have money but no taste."

>just get one from Monocle
agree, and maybe OP should subscribe and develop his taste a bit.

>you think he was pretty attractive and his social status higher than other guys

being attractive is what makes someone attractive. not being concerned with your social status makes someone attractive.

You think hermes is cheap?

reread the comment idiot

doesnt matter if it's expensive, it looks gaudy and cheap

They'll ask you to be their gay best friend.

not only will this not make you look rich, but since this is such a loud, tacky piece, unless you have a lot of other wealthy looking items this will actually make you look like you're poor.
As in you scrounged up money for ages to buy something to convince people you're rich.

Didn't u post this on r9k a while back?

if you have to ask, dont get it.

Ayy lmao
This thread was on /adv/ all the time
Took people 2 years or something

>Femanon's of this board. I want your opinion. If a guy EDC (every day carried) pic related note book. Would you think he was pretty attractive and his social status higher than other guys.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG

autism?

my girlfriend said she thinks a hermes notebook existing is cool but a guy having it is gay. But it looks ok and you like journaling, but a stupid idea to pick up girls with it

Surely you aren't serious. Why would you put off gay vibes if you are trying to attract women?