I fucking love this look by -Y3

>I fucking love this look by -Y3

>But I can afford it.

Other urls found in this thread:

revzilla.com/motorcycle/oxford-montreal-20-jacket
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy it anyway and worry about it later

lol I wish I could spend $2500 on one outfit.

>Wanting gay ass poser cyberpunk numale techwear

so why did you make this thread?

Buy your favorite piece and cut costs elsewhere. Repeat next season. Yohji and y-3 are best enjoyed when mixed over the years.

Maybe not your favorite piece but the most versatile one since I'm not sure this season's predator-esque strings details will go well with anything but more of itself.
Don't worry about it user. We've all seen fits we wanted pass us by
>inb4 "not me I'm rich"
There are maybe 10 people on this board who could truthfully say this judging by what I've seen here over the years. Good for you.

If you are set on some of the crazier y-3 stuff this season, wait until end of season sale. Y-3 always has a ton of stuff that goes on sale that you wouldn't expect.
Last season sale I copped the all black leather luxe qasas. I was sure they'd be sold out but they had them on sale in my size.
Farfetch is your friend. Sign up with them and keep an eye on your email. Typically they open their sale to people who shop with them a few days early

Get a job, or get a better job. Anybody can save enough to get those kind of clothes and still have a stable economy.

Thanks user, that's a great idea.

I'm gonna try to because I fucking love tech-wear!

>retards on Veeky Forums think they have to spend $2500 for retarded looking ninja shit
>they dont realize that they can buy cool looking motorcycle gear that will last longer for less than 1/10th the price

revzilla.com/motorcycle/oxford-montreal-20-jacket
Colour: Desert
$200, free shipping
Go wild with moto gear. Tech-ware for days.

This jacket looks bulky and heavy.

>No thank you

>jacket looks heavy and bulky when it has thermal lining in it
it has fucking venting all over the jacket and is made out of textile.

you're right, it's shit, pay thousands of dollars for the same jacket but with カタカナ all over it

additionally you can take the armouring out of the forearms and shoulders.

was about to take a pic of jacket with/without armour but you seem like a whiny cunt so fuck you

>motorcycle gear while not on a motorcycle
wew

lost another thread to the motorcycle apparel salesmen
RIP in pieces

Do your homework dude

lol wat?

So fucking slow...

youre the only retard here buddy

>they dont ride
uh..?

/dbt/ is unequivocally the most Veeky Forums method of transportation

averaged 4 replies/hr before motorcycles were mentioned
>thread ruined muh autism garbage-bag general never picks up steam because of motorcycles abloo-bloo-bloo

Just tried. Insufficient funds.

Lmao you're not me