Fashion youtubers

>alpha m
>real men real style
>teaching men's fashion

these lads are shit, can you recommend some decent male fashion youtubers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5JdKm9oDzc
youtube.com/channel/UCyL0RJe41itDFjd70KKZIZQ
youtu.be/BbAIOhkKbHA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you are going to youtube or Veeky Forums or any place specifically for fashion advice you are doing it wrong. People who use these places are entry level normies who know nothing about fashion. Be unique and find your own style. Only come to Veeky Forums to find little inspro stuff that you can somehow combine into your own ascetics. Now fuck off.

insecure manlet. that weird shit in his eye is disgusting, awful voice. can't bear to watch

telling people not to worry if people think you're a faggot is easy to say when you're a faggot.

unless someone thinks alpha m isn't gay

true true

>Only come to Veeky Forums to find little inspro stuff that you can somehow combine into your own ascetics.

I'm fairly certain that this is generally what everyone who watches fashion youtubers already does.

Unless you decide to copy the entire outfit piece by piece.

For classic menswear Gentleman Gazette.

the modest man seems alright. only saw his watch collection video though, however.

but seems good.

he cares more about fashion than Veeky Forums, owns his own skincare and grooming company and knows how to stay fit while working his fucking ass off daily.

I wouldn't wanna write him off so quickly.

Isn't this guy like 5'6"

yes.

but that doesn't bother me so much. he defended the male top knot meme a few times and I fundamentally disagree with him on that.

I want to dominate Ashley Weston

youtube.com/watch?v=I5JdKm9oDzc

Not really YouTube is for shilling shit.

Or top 10 lists to make a few thousand dollars off of go little to no effort.

I wouldn't consider it a valid or reliable source of information for anything really

I watch some of his videos for comedy purposes.

For real though, his advice is pretty good for normies. If you want to look good for women and the average crowd, his advice is alright.

apart from fashion, some of his dating advice is unironically far more simple, useful and well put than everything these stupid fucking PUA assholes do.

why? because some PUAfaggots give advice while being incredibly condenscending. such a shitshow.

thats what everyone does for everything u tard

I feel like alpha M is geared towards dads who don't know how to dress not Veeky Forums teenagers.

>Only come to Veeky Forums to find little inspro stuff that you can somehow combine into your own ascetics.
I only come here to shitpost

You might feel confident and like to shittalk anyone who likes Alpha M, but for the people who don't have those natural born qualities, this really helps.

I've learned some things in life the hard way, and I find them back in the way he tells them in his video's. I'm glad such things are available for the public in a fun manner.

He good in my eyes, even when I gotta listen to his ads every once in a while. He deserves it.

At least he handles the ads well, and builds videos around sponsorships instead of wedging them in awkwardly

Frugal seems to be just a Veeky Forums spastic so i take it you guys will probably like him
youtube.com/channel/UCyL0RJe41itDFjd70KKZIZQ

Sangiev is probably the only youtuber I consider Veeky Forums
youtu.be/BbAIOhkKbHA

i personally watch:
avery ginsberg
whoisjacov
round two

asceticism

This - the guys helping dudes who are totally clueless and don't have our interest in fashion at all, its good for those ppl

Teaching mens fashion is literally the most autistic fashion faggot on yt. Retard advice and btw alpha m and all those fagboys have run out of actual advice and now do retard get rich quick self help bullshit. Somebody dox these bitches thanks.

i honestly don't even know my own aesthetics, am i autistic

>calls himself alpha
> not even 6 foot

kek - manlets, will they ever learn

I fucking hate this board

go out and do stuff in real life and stop spending your time watching insecure grown men who failed at life so they make YOUTUBE VIDEOS FOR A LIVING

the only reason why they have money for clothes is because they're little pussies that marry dominate woman who hold office jobs and can pay for the household expenses.

I have yet to find a male fashion youtuber who isn't a giant faggot

>t. angry insecure fullrick faggot

fuck off manlet symathizers
only manlets defend other manlets

Maybe they are, maybe they are not.
Either way, to create your own style you first need to learn a do a lot.

"These lads" give their own opinion based on their life experiences, and their knowledge about the issue, it may be useful for what you want to achieve or not.

the best are
gearedtowardsgear
cleanest apparel (my fav)
common apparel
fernando rangel

Honestly I need to become a fashion Youtuber because no one knows what they're talking about

hello again jacob. back to shilling i see?

the little eye thing is a birthmark

he has a wife

True

he is for people who are new to actually dressing themselves

he owns two companies he makes youtube videos because he likes too lol

congrats on finding out people who are really into fashion and are nice are what you call "giant faggots"

stop acting like an SJW lmao

If you want good fashion check out Angry Joe

Never seen any videos, but I can guarantee I know how he sounds.

He's got that gay hair dresser voice that is assertive in a contrived way. He puts too much emphasis on words. He says dumb shit without any self awareness. Slight sibilance.

Magnus Ronning is decent

no lol

The Alpha M guy interests me.

He's a throwback to the early 00's when "metrosexual" was a thing and middle America looked to guidos for style advice because they were the only heterosexual men who took care of their image at that time.

No he sounds more like a honking goose. I don't know if he's from New Jersey on Pennsylvania, but that's how people talk there.

>Today i'm going to talk about top 2 things that is more cringy than giving dating advice!
Oh wait.

I don't think you know how youtube works

>Only come to Veeky Forums to find little inspo stuff that you can somehow combine into your own aesthetics.

literally took the words out of my mouth find your own style.

cleanestapparel is only really good for his DIYs imo.

Aside from that he's generic AF IMO.

reviewbrah is the best fashion youtuber even though his channel isnt fashion related

SANGIEV
GEAREDTOWARDGEAR

>Alpha M.
>Real Men Real Style
>Teaching Men's Fashion

These guys are fine for normies. In all honesty, If I had to direct guys who were just starting to try and be stylish, well groomed, and even fit, on where to go for advice, I would tell them to go to those guy rather than here.

...and get raped by him jewing out for the brands mid-video and at the end of the videos.

That Muthafucka is creepy as shit

Hnnnnnngggg

only good one is avery from GearedTowardGear

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
literally almost threw up

>the only reason why they have money for clothes is because they're little pussies that marry dominate woman who hold office jobs and can pay for the household expenses.

Living the dream

Literally my life right now

>mfw unemployed and just spent $600 on some boots yesterday