What are some Veeky Forums daily group/lone activities to forget depression/melancolia for just a few hours?

What are some Veeky Forums daily group/lone activities to forget depression/melancolia for just a few hours?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/writing/
youtube.com/watch?v=WbMihK3tFMY&list=PLH3mK1NZn9QqOSj3ObrP3xL8tEJQ12-vL&index=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i play guitar till im sick of it or do school work

This

learn to fucking sing

or write and read some shit

and don't be one of those fags that only plays other peoples songs. write

skate

what about people after 25 you school kids

You don't read or write or play an instrument after 25?

That's pathetic dude. You should be improving these things constantly.

That's around the age when you realize that there isn't anything to do. You can either sit around and eat and drink like a bunch of boring jackasses or you can go to a club and act like a bunch of assholes way younger than you actually are

Study a trade or craft and pour your life into your work. There are many horribly depressed urban 30-somethings because they haven't done this, and society tells them they should be social and having fun every day of their lives

We shouldn't be depressed after 25 also?

Exercise (spin, yoga, weights), reading

"I think there should be a holy war against yoga classes"

-Werner Herzog

nonpussies

Read books, write, draw, go outside, attend museums, go to the cinema, make something with your hands, cook, discuss topics you care about with your peers, travel, exercise, listen to music, play an instrument, all of these are valid options and there are so many more if you just spend even a second looking for something you enjoy.

Pretty much anything besides sitting on your computer jerking off all day on /b/ will make you more fulfilled.

get a job faggot

sleeping works

Draw. I do it daily though I'm not great. Helps me to understand aesthetic and composition better so it's kinda Veeky Forums I guess and it's fun. Pic related a quick sketch I did today

Damn
Pretty good man

Yoga feels fucking great

You're a massive faggot. Your ego is so fragile you have to hide your opinion behind a quote so that you won't see a counterargument as a personal attack. I'm willing to bet you've got narcissistic personality disorder irl, and generally are a ludicrous cunt.

OP do you have friends
Do you take classes/go to school
Do you have a talent that no one else has that you can work at to master it?

There's too much to do to be depressed. If you find yourself laying around feeling sorry for yourself, hit someone up or at least go on a damn walk.

Yoga is sick, powerlifting + yoga is the ultimate combo. As far as Veeky Forums exercises go swimming is definitely up there though

I do programming for hobby and yoga with my girlfriend. I have no friends, so, that's about it

visit reddit.com/r/writing/ and watch this videos youtube.com/watch?v=WbMihK3tFMY&list=PLH3mK1NZn9QqOSj3ObrP3xL8tEJQ12-vL&index=2 when you want to learn how to write

You should draw, I usually draw the best when I`m angry or sad

Holy fuck, I'm not even trying to be snarky when I say that I hit a nerve

This guy had the right idea, just tell me you like it. Can you handle that without falling out of your chair?

i make harsh noise. or at least i would if i had the time
oh wow congratulations on not undrstanding what depression is

lift and build testosterone so youre not a whiny bitch

honestly I need to improve this shit.

I tend to just stay in and smoke with friends since weather is not great yet. Besides that study if it's needed and fuck around on a guitar. But most times just waste time and shitpost.

Other than that ride bmx sometimes.

i play guitar. i really like it

running
it has helped me so much when i need a distraction from being sad and lonely

Memes.

I'm a grill. But thanks senpai