Veeky Forums ladies thread?

Veeky Forums ladies thread?
trying to pinpoint what I want to go for.
I cannot for the life of me pull off anything classically feminine, so looser fits and boyish stuff preferred.

traditional. that's the word i was looking for

would you like some help?

I dunno, I have trouble figuring out what works for me, if it makes sense? colder seasons are bearable because there's more wiggle room and i look frumpy at worst, summer is completely terrifying. i can't handle having completely bear legs and summer dresses seem like the only good option and I just look like a dweeb in those. I'm just kinda lost as to what kind style direction i should aim for.

instantly love pussy

>brown boots with black denim
Stop it reee.

i've been dressing myself for literally months and have read all the rules, the post

might not be much help given your requirements, but i'll dump what i have anyway.

sorry if dresses/skirts show up. maybe someone else will be interested.

damn

That's really, really hot. Whoa

>black denim
check your eyes

Looks fucking good except fot those sandals.

OP are you me? I feel this struggle.
How tall are you? At least height can save you if you have it.

I'm short as shit and feel like I'm in a costume any time I wear "girly" outfits. Thinking of making this Spring/Summer the season of comfy loose linens. Not quite girly, but more put together looking than standard lesbian uniform I guess.

From my "looks I'm too short to pull off" folder.

short? i think u mean fat
you, too, can be leggier with just a bit less fat on u

is this some japanese stylist? i feel like i know her or something

shit i knew it. i know her

more short grill inspo pls

Anyone have any inspo or advice for the opposite look?
I have a large bust, small waist, and large butt/thighs and look like an ice cream cone if I wear "boyish" things. On the other hand, I look overly sexual if I wear things that are too feminine.
How can I exist in the middle of the two extremes?

tfw feel when no gf

>i'm a photographer that's keen on female looks
i have no clue wtf you're talking about= and doubt anyone else will far better.

girl friend said mix and match.

True Jackson VP

Sorry, I'm horrible at articulating things. I guess the best way to describe it is that I have a body similar to Kat Dennings, only taller and a bit more lean. I look good in formal clothes, but wind up looking frumpy as shit in casual clothes (pic related).

this

Dresses like this look great, but I feel that that's too sexual for a "daily" look

lose weight, fat fuck

these guys are assholes, but it's sadly the truth. mary kate and ashley are short as fuck, but they stay effay because they're skellies. they look like 10 year old boys with 40 year old faces when they're in a swimsuit, but that's the price you pay.

shorties, a high waist will always be your friend. but if you've got too much meat on your bones, it won't be a miracle worker.

honestly i don't mind those types of look but assholes like thinks otherwise. go for looser articles of clothing rather than the tight fits. best i can do

>high waist will always be your friend
a deep v neckline as well

i'm an asshole, yeah sure, but i speak from experience. also -- 10 year old body and 40 year old face?? eeeeh
i think the fuck not, u trick ass bitch
stay hidratted and/or don't be white so you don't look 40 at 23 yrs old

Gross. I'm over the skele meme. I lift and enjoy my body. I have thicker legs from it and "lol lose weight" won't change that.
I appreciate your input, but lord almighty sorry for the rest of you.

dresses n skirts work w tights for me

>10 year old body and 40 year old face?? eeeeh
>i think the fuck not, u trick ass bitch
biiiiiiitch!

holy shit lmao

Try on a lot of stuff in stores and try to recognize why something works or doesn't on you, also aim for comfort when in doubt

you could post yourself wearing a fit and then we could give you input.

Bump

O shit nvm the thread is active

Sooo most of this is like normcore with touches of japanese stuff. Simple enough.