When you get some fucking authenticity lmao

>Doing all of these things for the sole reason of finding "cute gf"

Confirmed bait

>picked up smoking
>improving your life
You could have just stayed fat

I got a nice hearty chuckle out of this op. Keep it up

the part where you ditch the tism

Unless you're expecting her to just magically appear, you still have to actually go out and talk to girls user.

Not gonna lie. Talking to girls is pretty damn scary

and what do you do with the au that's left?

use it to improve your shitposts

Making conversation just takes practice honestly.
Most important thing to work on is how to bridge the conversation and make it flow well.
Talk about topics that lead into or relate well other topics to avoid dead silence.

Honestly the easiest way to talk to someone is to just ask them about themselves, people generally love to talk about themselves.
Unless they're heavily introverted.

nah talking to girls isn't that big a deal, just don't treat every encounter as "maybe she'll be the one" or "maybe i can fuck her" or you'll come off kind of weird cause word gets around.
basically as long as you treat women as people and not as things to fuck, or something of the like, then you should be fine. since this isn't /b/ or /pol/ or /r9k/ i assume you can do that

>started to lean on walls whenever in public

What's your job is it Veeky Forums

How is it even possible to have your own place and not get girls? I'm a total fucking loser but the second I got my own place, mind you it was a roach ridden shit hole, I started fucking like every other week.

use it as a store of wealth

I see no issue with this.

If it's good enough for James Dean it's good enough for me.

You still have to get to the point where they're aware of that fact. That said once I get them inside it's game over

wew james dean is a manlet with huge palms

That's gold baby

fpbp

whenever you stop taking yourself so seriously

this was my favorite part, top zozzle. good work OP

Women dont come to you, you make them come to you, then to do the next bit you have to make her think its her who wants to be with you, be normal, be calm, move slow, be confident, every choice is the righy choice, the more mistakes you make, the lower the chances are that theyll happen again and the higher your experience will go

Only when u flash dong

>smoking

Fucking disgusting

trutru

>once I get them inside it's game over
serial
kiler

is this a bait thread? is op being funny?

Do you actually talk to girls?

girls are stupid, what are you talking about

read some hemmingway wtf my dude

thats a good way to get killed on safari my dud

which book do you recommend starting with?

honestly if you want to talk to a girl in a flirting way just tell BARELY anything about yourself.
Let her tell a story - ask questions as if you would actually give a shit and laugh

95% of the girls will just talk and only realise afterwards that they know nothing about you at all and that what is going to make you interesting

My only problem is how do you actually get to the part where you're actually talking to the girl. I mean most girls already have their orbiters with them atleast at uni, I can't just walk up to their group and start conversating with them right?

i'm about to drop some knowledge that will blow your mind: yes you can

How 2 Fuk: Glazing Dumb Sluts Butts by Dr. Steven Hemingway

I hope you don't do this OP, looking like you're trying to be cool is the most uncool thing.

also James Dean was a scumbag and no-one to look up to.

sun also rises

Fuck off he's more alpha than you will ever be

whats the deal with people thinking that having a gf would solve all the problems
you have to live with yourself before thinking about getting a gf
even a >no gf like me acknowledge that my desire to have a gf is more hormonal than anything else

>picked up smoking
>improving your life

>not smoking

Who wants to be 70 anyway?

Probably a troll because of this:
>picked up smoking to look cool and started to lean on walls whenever in public

but if actually not, it's probably because you're an Elliot Rodger autist who thinks looking the part and just standing there will get girls to come to you and you automatically won't be a pasta beast. Notice how you didn't say anything like,

>go to the club and start talking to them

You still have show initiative and get yourself out there.

This actually sounds exactly like Elliot Rodger. Eerily so. Don't kill anyone, user.

>Not gonna lie. Talking to girls is pretty damn scary

Approach is the only even remotely difficult part, but once you do it cold just a couple times even you become numb to any rejection and get used to doing it smoothly.

Girls aren't hard. I'm by no means like a PUA douche or anything like that and I don't hate women or anything, but most girls (most) just aren't very interesting or funny or really anything. Therefore, talking to them isn't really a challenge. Most of the time they'll just talk about themselves, their friends, maybe like school or something.

My opener seems pretty stupid but most girls kind of are, so it's weirdly fine. After just saying "hi I'm, user" I generally ask if she's here with her friends. And she'll say yes. And then I'll kind of playfully say something like, "boyfriend's at home?" or something dumb. And she'll go "I don't have a boyfriend lol" and I'll just kind of tease her like "why not?" because girls like being teased. It's pretty easy from there.

What's so great about though anyway. It kills your sense of smell and taste, makes you a weak cunt in the lungs?

Why smoke?

I want to be 70...

>It kills your sense of smell and taste

this is a lie desu

t. chef and smoker

you're right. there aren't any real upsides but i like smoking (because i'm addicted of course)

I also enjoy the social aspect of it and to be honest people who smoke are mostly more outgoing and interesting then the ones who don't.

Lol you're like a circumcised guy who doesn't even know how much more dead your dick actually is just because it's good enough.

Or how you don't realize how drunk you actually were until the next morning.

Personally I find solace in the fact that I am hyper intelligent and beautiful and fashionable and I have no gf

It's called volcel look it up

>Spend 3k on designer clothing
>Lives in an apartment
Wow nice

Hemingway is a shit author.

Read some Russians, and stay away from this insecure phony manly-man.

3K on clothing? What did you get?

You have to talk to one. This is the part im stuck at too so dont feel bad

>volcel
FUCKING AUTISTIC! Seriously though cumming on my gf's tits is awesome. You're just ugly. Sterilization was a punishment for thousands of years across the world because fucking is one of the greatest joys in life retard.

Dude, girls are IDIOTS. Seriously, like idiots. Almost more stupid than boys. Just talk to them like people, not like opposites, not like their different. Thier just other people, don't put them on a pedestal to be scared of like you were abused as a kid or something. Talk to them like you talk to boys.

>misspelling 'their' with wrong usage

this made me reply

>volcel
I thought it was MGTOW. Anyway it's a shit meme and no way to live