Anyone know if it's legal to wear German army or police jackets if it's not full uniform in Germany?

Anyone know if it's legal to wear German army or police jackets if it's not full uniform in Germany?

Probably not considering nothing is really legal at all in that shithole unless you're a """"refugee"""' then sure I guess.

try it and get back to us

just watch out for those pesky IEDs and suicide bombers

Hey, it's ok. No one is afraid to say Muslim here. We're talking about clothes

are you serious?
if it would be illegal, they would just keep the uniforms instead of selling it to traders

Full uniform is a close call, someone could charge you with impersonating army personnel. If you just wear a jacket without rank insignia, nobody will give you trouble, but soldiers will make fun of you.
If you are enlisted, combining uniform parts with civil clothing is a violation of dress and grooming standarts and will result in disciplinary action.

As far as I understand, you can't wear police insignia, but military surplus is fine (e.g. Flecktarn jackets) as long as you're not trying to pass yourself off as a soldier. While it's legal, it's not necessarily well-regarded socially

Some people consider it inappropriate to wear if you haven't earned it (e.g. you never served in the military, especially since mandatory service only ended like recently). Also a good amount of German youth are very liberal and look down on the military and patriotism. Since Flecktarn was designed during the second world war, some people associate it with Nazism, and you probably want to stay away from that connotation. If you're going to wear a Flecktarn jacket, I'd at least modify it somehow (dye it, reconstruct it, remove the flags) but you might end up seeming disrespectful to people who have served in the military. It's just a lose/lose situation.

If you're a stupid tourist, don't.

If you're just insecure, relax; nobody gives a shit.

flecktarn wasn't designed during the second world war you thick fuck

It was, and Bundeswehr Flecktarn is directly based on it.

Wearing fleck in any season other than Autumn looks retarded. Impractical camo.

>calling tripsk thick like its a bad thing

P sure 44-dot was designed in world war 2 and bundeswehr fleck was based off of that.

In most countries if it even is a problem you just take all the badges and insignia off and its fine.

I own a piece of shit like this

what do

STOLEN VALOR

>Arabnigger refugees knows nothing about laws
Classic

I knew I smelled curry

No its not but some people will still think your from the Bundeswehr. Its easier if you're a girl, than its more likely to be seen as just fashion.

>hey guys I don't wanna be racist or anything but I really dont think all these refugees coming in is a very smart idea
>it could cause some issues down the road

BEING
THIS
KEKED
BY
IDEOLOGY

Which federal state are you in OP?

No it wasn't. various designs that looked SLIGHTLY SIMILAR to flecktarn were designed, like pea dot, but flecktarn wasn't designed in ww2. seriously kill yourself

>He thinks flecktarn only refers to the bundeswehr pattern

I think it is you who should kill himself

>autists calling waffen ss plane tree camo "flecktarn" totally means flecktarn was in ww2

kys retard.

Flecktarn means "dotted camouflage", and if peadot isn't exactly that I don't know what is

>Fleck= "Spotted"
>Erbsen= "Pea/s"
They are different designs using different drawings and color palettes.
Flecktarn solely refers to the 5 color camouflage used by the Bundeswehr.
Nobody thinks of pea dot when you say "Flecktarn".