community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends

New /thinspo/ tumblr:
>thininspo.tumblr.com

reminder!

i'll post some /boispo/ i try avoiding reposting stuff from here but

idk if anyone here into full skeleton

i need to organize this better so I know what i've posted b4 i'll b back

more boispo please

Back in high school and Jr. High, there was an endless supply of cute boys I could fall in love with. They were cute, skinny, and optimistic with this type of energy that just forced you to fall in love with them. They were the types of boys who you could genuinely be friends with, you could have a good time with them AND date them. They were everything I could ever want in a guy and more. And then high school ended. The second I enter the adult would, BAM. These cute and endearing boys turned into gross, fat hairy douchbag old MEN with beards. Why the fuck do adult men think that working out and having some muscles tone on their arms gives them the right to be a fat fuck? I fucking hate adult men. Everything about them makes me sick and pisses me off. Is there something about the male brain that makes guys turn to shit the second puberty ends? At what time do guys go from cute young boys to gross old men? I miss all the skinny, horny cuties who would pretend not to be starring at my cleavage in Jr.High. The types with those cute, rock hard little bodies with the slight muscle tone on their chest, not an inch of fat on their belly. They'd be on top of me, their heart thumping in their hard little chest, tongue in my mouth, so so happy that they finally got a girl to make out with them. Eager, but at the same time, scared to push the limits for fear I would make them stop. And you could feel their hard teen dick rubbing up against you in their pants, the heat generating from their crotch as their excitement heightened. They were perfect. And they're fucking illegal to me now because adult men know they can never compete with the simple beauty that is a teenaged boy.

I hate, HATE adult men. I hate how they put on a fake persona to be "cool". I hate how they abandoned their old personalities to become something so disgusting for the sake of being "cool". I just hate them.

Men delude themselves every day with this shit
>Slender and muscular men aren't attractive!
>G-get bulk weenie!
Ever notice how boybands and male celebrities that have raging thirsty fangirls always get a massive amount of hate from less than attractive males? They're pissed off because they want to consider themselves attractive and these guys crush their delusions. The fact that they're so fucking jealous of cute, young, energetic guys fills me with rage to no end. They sell their souls so they can become a fucking tool and blend in. They've read every PUA handbook in existence, changing everything about themselves in a pathetic attempt to acquire woman. They intentionally removed themselves from the vigor and quirks of their youth. They try and try so hard to rid themselves of the emotions and life that make us human, just because they've convinced themselves that being a shell of their former selves is the only way to get gurls.

And then, they turn on the TV and see these cute young guys, just being themselves and doing their thing, yet attracting a herd of fangirls begging for their dick. Wouldn't you be fucking pissed too? After all that research, after all those other men telling you that these are the guys woman hate. And yet these boys have girls fawning over them, just by being themselves. Wouldn't you be fucking pissed? All that research, down the drain! You sold your soul for nothing! But, of course, they'll never admit that cute tween boys are better than them. And so, they attack these cute boys to protect their cognitive dissonance.

>T-they're faggots D:

I'm so fucking sick of this shit. I hate adult men so much. So spiteful. So full on hate. Void of everything that adds to the human experience. Kill them and let me piss on their graves.

no problem
nice blog post

Homosexuals are ruining /thinspo/.

apologies, friend

ok i'm done spamming for now. bit of motivation for the lads/content for the thin inspo tumblr. apologies to everyone else

How much is keto supposed to fuck with my test levels? I haven't masturbated, or felt the need to, for a week now, I'm 20 days into keto.

I eat 60% fat, 30% protein, 10% carbs, give or take. Fat is mostly saturated and monounsaturated, carbs are usually below 10% and mostly fiber.

What kind of meals do you eat on keto? And do you think it's effective?

this thread went full homo quicly

How do you guys deal with hunger? I'm cutting (currently down 12kg with a few to go) and it's just so fucking slow and annoying

usually I eat something

babybels and mini chicken bites ate 50kcal a pop and tasty

should've said inb4 eating

i'm talking about when you're at your daily limit/ trying to sleep e.t.c

go to sleep?

that's one of the reasons I convince myself I don't need to eat, because I'll be asleep soon and I'm never hungry when I wake up

yeah i'm also not hungry at all in the morning until like 2-3 p.m, but falling asleep is literal hell since i'm the hungriest late at night and i hate eating before going to bed

i just find male thinspo more relatable and inspirational as a guy. My folder is mostly editorial or runway photography but w clothed men it doesn't really illustrate their thinness as well, didn't intend to make the thread any gayer

fuck off you vapid cunt

I don't know if this is shitposting or not, but thank you so goddamn much for this.

You have essentially summed up my phobia of maturation. I've been told that I look like I'm 12 (18 now) and I just think I'm going to off myself when I start looking manly.

You might be a pedophile but idfc, your posts have given me more thinsperation than any of these pictures ever will.

You shouldn't be focussing on getting thinner. Rather, you should be eating better and going out for exercise as often as possible. I don't think there was nearly enough irony in the last thread, with the posting of those hapless anorexic boys and girls, and the weird approval from most posters. At its worst, anorexia is just as damaging as over-eating. Join a gym: you'll find that your taste for fatty, high corn-syrup foodstuffs decreases, and your urges for healthy food increases.

This is exactly what I've done, more or less. I've got this daft little exercise routine I'm doing daily, and I gave up sweets and chocolate about two weeks ago. The first week was so bad I started wearing an elastic band around my wrist to fiddle with whenever the urge to defile myself with refined sugar came over me, but now I'm basically alright.

That's awesome mate. I just know so many people aspire to achieve the ultra-thin look, and a lot of the time it translates to eating crap outside of meal times and skipping meals.

Saw the thinspo girl at my uni again before a lecture

Was TOO SCARED to talk to her

Killing myself now

FUCK she wears skirts and leggings and her thigh gap gave me a heart attack

Bonganon, you need to update us or we'll assume you're dead.

what is the monster from rec doing in a bathroom taking a selfie

You think she's got the same tongue?

I pretty much only eat eggs, chicken meat, veal liver, cold cuts (mostly pepperoni and smoked turkey breast), solid dairy products, peanuts, sunflower seeds, spinach, green peas and beans, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, tomatoes, garlic and onions (low amounts), squares of 85% dark chocolate as a treat here and there, and drink a ton of magnesium rich mineral water. I'm mostly sedentary apart from trying to walk an hour every day, I'd love to go to the gym but I've got a bum shoulder which no one seems to know how to fix.

I eat at a deficit of around 500-800 calories below maintenance every day as well, which I also suspect to be the culprit. My main goal is losing body fat, which I'd personally say I'm effectively doing, plus I get the bonus of a clean tongue, never feeling puffy, and hopefully getting my insulin sensitivity in line (I was never diagnosed with a problem but it's still something I'd like to get a head start on since my grandparents had insulin problems).

me 2

Leyla's proportions are godly...I wish I had the same body as her.

>lost 4 lbs in 3 days
Is this even possible or is my cheap scale messing with me?

water weight

Loss of libido is a symptom of the reduction in calories you're eating, not keto itself.

I have 10-15 lbs left to lose, what's more on my mind is body hair. I have a pretty ridulous amount of chest hair but I find it acceptable, opinions?

also best way to remove chest + back hair if I decide to do it?

mums making brownies
the whole house smells of chocolate

get waxed

have one and don't hate yourself, it'll be nice to your mom

I was going to say that, but I know that eating one would make me binge the rest of the day.

Eat ONE. Practicing self control is important

Chill the fuck out, cute boys don't like batshit crazies like you

Explain

She looks about nine ffs.

is it?
I can avoid temptation indefinitely

I'd love some Ben & Jerry's Topped Salted Caramel Brownie right now.

"Diet: Carbohydrates and Salt. Carbohydrates and salt both cause water retention." so if you start eating less of those you'll lose water, thus water weight

Peanut Butter Cookie Core is my shit. I ate two pints on Saturday night when I wasn't even hungry. Not even sure I enjoyed it but I'm sure I'll do it again sometime in the next 6 months.

Thanks senpai. I'm definitely trying.

>got new job
>new job has a buffet/cafeteria fully stocked everyday for workers
>gain 7lbs
I wasn't even eating that much of the food! I'm guessing they use alot of butter and other fatty things/high carb components . So i'm back to pre making my every meal. I aint trusting that food at all >:(

Just start taking hormones and be a cute femboy forever.

I'm always amazed at how much money companies are willing to waste.

Eating a small meal that is really starchy helps a lot, especially when combined with water. Progresso soups are my go to. I can barely get through them because of all the potatoes and veggies, but they're only like 200 calories. If I drink a lot of water after too then it feels like I've got a brick in my stomach that will last me at least a few hours.

Most people here do diet and exercise, they just supplement it fasting every now and then in the hope they will get quicker results

Weight can fluctuate by that amount in one day. I've had days where I've fluctuated as much as 7 lbs due to water and eating. The best way to counteract this is to take a daily reading in the morning nude or in just your underwear then average at the end of the week to get your 'real' weekly body weight.

Shaving body hair isn't that much of a pain once you get in to the habit of it, and depending on your genetics/gender it can take a bit to grow back.

I work for a hotel...and i'm talking one of the really nice high end ones.
Trust me these fuckers have money to spend.

>taking hormones and not trans

Plenty of people do it, lgbt has a whole thread devoted to boys who aren't trans but still take hormones because they keep them cute and young looking. Honestly if you don't try to present female, chances are other people aren't going to see you that way unless you already look like a girl.

/fem/gen, git! Git!

How am I doing?

ree get off my board

You're doing great, Mohammed Goldberg.

Come here while I feed you a pasty.

are you me?
i can avoid eating anything i "shouldn't" eat for practically forever, but once i approach that cliff i have to jump, ya know?
tried to treat myself to an ice cream cone last weekend as a reward to myself for falling under 110lbs, ended up eating with reckless abandon the rest of the day

are these all bonganon?

no
now leave

She just looks like a kid

Happens to everyone but the chaddest of chads

Going by the average femgen poster it's probably just a tranny in denial

>is this a pigeon?

i might not go the whole day but often that's the pattern it follows
snacking is fatal for me and must be avoided at all costs, usually OMAD but often get weak at night. usually i try to just think of what kind of large delicious meal i'll have tomorrow and how disgusting cheating will make me feel during and long after

Will I grow breasts and a vag

>implying Veeky Forums isn't 90% fags and trannies.

You might grow small breasts but you can just pass that off as gyno or if it gets really bad you can wear a binder or something. You'll get clearer softer skin. your face will get prettier, and you'll look overall younger though. It's a trade off. If you go a lose dose you might still be able to minimize breast growth, getting all the benefits with less of the drawbacks.

hey people, share your stories about how your acquaintances reacted to your weight loss !

I will start

>be at college
>some faggot I know approaches me
> he says "why did you get so thin ? you know that guys like girls with shapes right ? what's the point if nobody's gonna check you out lol"
>costanza.tga

what a cunthole, he makes it sound like people do stuff only for attention.

Far more food is offered. And far more declined.

Well done either way, keep at it.

idont even know how I used to do these hard diets

I've lost more weight and feel way better just eating 1700. I honestly don't think it's possible to eat under 1.2k cals and still remain a functioning human being

>tfw can't pass as a tranny so I head to /femgen/

That's your queue to inform him of his shit taste

No, that's his cue, you ape.