Any Ideas on what the names for these styles are?

What are the three style of clothes here?

I'm trying to figure out what they are so I can find some online to buy.

The fist one looks like some sort of high collar jacket

The second one looks like a high loose collar jacket

and the third ones look like "capes"

Don't wear any of these. You will look like a faggot

It's called join the army you meek faggot

The first one is "hotel bag carrier"

Italian carbinieri are effay

military ouji

That type of collar is called a 'officer collar' so the coat would be a peacoat with an officer collar. The Kooples makes one i believe

Also dont wear capes, dont dress like your in the military, dont dress like a nazi, dont dress like a anime character. You can take inspiration from these but PLEASE know what your doing before hand. Cause i can guarantee from those pics you shared that you dont

Just wondering what the type of military clothing is called.

Never know when you'll need to get dressed with friends and go on a march

Why do you want to dress like an Italian police officer?

I just like the style and am wondering if there are any names for it

Military/police dress uniform. Carbinieri formal maybe?

I've looked around online but can't seem to find related things.

There's no "Design your own uniform" anywhere to find out the names of different things.

I'd like to see what different design there are and mess around with some

It's called a prussian collar.

Based off the old Prussian/Imperial German Waffenrock.

Japs copied the prussian military back in the day and that heritage remains in some boys school uniforms in the gakuran; favorite of weebs and other undesirables apart from, of course, actual nip school boys.

Here's a prussian one in prussian blue/"berliner blau".

Additionally, the animu in OP seems to be wearing a Württemberg variant of the waffenrock that was double-breasted.

Eventually Prussian blue and other german regional state colors were replaced by boring ass field grey.
As WW1 rolled around and got increasingly more nasty, it got less ornate, more spartan.

it's called stolen valor

Thanks.

Who knows maybe I'll dress my sons in this for fun or to create a formal uniform for the family

Then out went the crown, the blood and the iron.
Replaced by deaths heads, a corrupted eastern religious symbol and a whole lot of weirdo bullshit.

Still, it is this variant that is most recognizable and probably the most stylish.

No more lovely prussian blue though, feldgrau was here to stay after ww1. No high collars, either.

"Waffenrock"

>Who knows maybe I'll dress my sons in this for fun or to create a formal uniform for the family
If you're a jap they might just wear this shit one day.

I'm looking for military uniform ideas that's all
Not a jap though.

Any ideas that would look good ?

Or they could join the chilean army and wear this on special occasions.

Looks like chile was digging in the bargain basement specials after the germans had thrown out all the old stock after ww2.

You know, germans did flee to chile and neighbouring countries when shit hit the fan in ww2. :thinking: