What does Veeky Forums think of Supreme?

What does Veeky Forums think of Supreme?

Don't really wear it but the weekly drops are fun to look forward to

fad for queers

Cliche and boring

Consumerism rather than fashion.

I like their skate decks

dooooooooope

It's even faggier to get angry over supreme, either wear it or don't.

They make good shit sometimes, it's also a good entry point to high fashion. It has its place in the fashion world.

Used to be cool back in the day but now too many normies wear it

dope brand but the weekly drops force them to produce bullshit

this

cancer brand selling cancer clothes for cancer fucking people

supreme 11/9

>it's also a good entry point to high fashion
what does this even mean

why? are people not allowed to dislike a clothing brand

i've owned everything i've ever wanted from the brand and i ended up selling it because i felt like a gay retard wearing it.

>copped a 20th anni box logo t in my favorite color (pale blue) from the store in NY on the day of

>plaid trench from ss15 in navy

>ss12 camo field jacket

>fw15 raymond pettibon jacket in black

never give your 16 year old kid money

i used to have a major issue but now im fine with them both because of and because i went to the store and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the clothes. Still not something I'm likely to wear but it's fine as a brand

only good to flip and make ez money from literal retards

hurr pp ready bro shit looks crispy

Will people laugh at me if I buy fake Supreme?

yes

it's easy as fuck to spot if you know what to look for, and most Supreme memesters know what to look for

best to just avoid it completely if you don't feel like spending the money for a legit cop

Just put your money into one (1) cop and rock it.

Spending money on a bunch of fakes is retarded and wont fool anyone. Youll just resemble hypebeast cancer.

Is it worth to try to pull a Shaymeme?
Is he getting a reprint?

There's disliking something, then there going out your way to complain about it. Just get a life.

It's more the stigma really I guess. I mean compared to the likes of anti social social club, literal Gildan, it can't be that bad right ?

Yeah can someone confirm thsi

i was in milan italy and i bought some of the supreme italia brand

>see someone wearing supreme in 2017
>judge them harshly
>especially if they're all wearing the exact same piece, implying there has recently been on a sale on said piece

it's even faggier to have "faggier" in your vernacular than to hate supreme

redditors

>supreme
>overpriced 30 dollar t shirt
>piece
fuck off

>tfw normie

ths

it's got to the point where it's almost unavoidable and forced upon you, so of course people are gonna get pissy about it

i think it makes people look insecure almost all of the time
maybe that's cause i live in england and it's not made for english people
i feel like clothes that signal their value so explicitly are naff too

this shits retarded

It's for kids.

I don't mean that pejoratively though. Veeky Forums is more or less a kids board so it's ok to talk about it here.

straight outta motogp

Do you use a bot if so what is the best one? Also what size do you cop I think a medium is good to go with. How do you decide what to buy just the hype beast shit or anything with the box logo on it? Also is grailed the way to go or ebay?

There's a lot to shit on for supreme(fanbase, weekly drops, tacky, overbranding), but that's like the least valid reason
30 dollars for the quality of the shirt is actually a good price considering there are people on Veeky Forums willing to spend multiple hundred dollars on a rick elongated tee, which is only marked up that high because of rick's name, making them only slightly better than a hypebeast

>which is only marked up that high because of rick's name
>supreme poster is ignorant tool who has literally no idea what he is talking about
like a clockwork

depends on the piece. right now bogos are almost 100 percent spot on and how many ppl are you around that are supreme experts in the first place?

Agreed

Supreme isnt exclusive because of cost it's exclusive because of the way they release products

You really need to be a hypebeast to grab those drops that sell out in less than a minute.

You dont need to be a hypebeast to cop Rick or any other designer brand, just lots of money.

The line between fashionistas and hypebeasts is only blurring because of all the collaborations.

If you think rick fairly prices his clothes you're delusional, yes the quality is leagues better than supreme but you are paying a lot for the name attached to the fabric

>fairly
what even is "fairly"
no shit designer clothing is luxury product
his prices are the same as any designer really
rick makes GOAT tees and leather products, I'm not even in to the rick vision that much but I wear exclusively his tees because they are just plain best I have found

How so? Please explain.

It's admittidly been a pretty long time since I've owned a supreme t shirt, so they may have gone downhill in quality, but it was pretty high quality circa 2012-13. I'd consider that fair for 30 dollars.
Also I'm not contesting quality on rick tees, I'm saying despite the quality, most people who buy rick only buy it because it's rick, and in my opinion, people like that are on the same level or slightly above the 15 year old who only likes supreme or palace or whatever to flex

really I don't think there is absolutely nothing wrong with buying something because it's certain brand
it's just as valid reason as any
feeling some sorta superiority over the reason you buy something is silly

fuck supreme and hypebeast culture, I make a killing reselling supreme to stupid ass kids wiling to pay obscenely high for something they werent able to cop

>People who have no idea of the rep game, pretending to know rep game.

The only thing that ruins supreme are the fucking kids that wear it.
In recent years the line has gotten worse and worse, basic bitch bloggers are now wearing it, hood niggers, 13–18 year olds, stupid fobs.

>supreme
>good quality

I actually own a few tees and a sweater all given to me by my brother and they are no better than mall shit. It's just a skate shop making overpriced clothes from canada. Even the "prestigious" cut and sew shit is made in China. Stop giving the whole "it's actually good quality" argument from every website. It may be good quality for you if all you buy is h&m stuff.

And if you still think like a memer in that second part, you are an actual retard.

Supreme and its buyers have singlehandedly killed street style/ streetwear. Nothing but a bunch of ugly insecure Asians and white kids wearing that now.

unless you're retarded its pretty obvious what it means. It can expose you to other brands of higher fashion as you get older.

>almost everyone on Veeky Forums
>constantly talks shit about Supreme
>acts like all they sell are t-shirts and box logo hoodies
>goes and buys $200 meme pants
Veeky Forums is more cancer than a YLYL thread

the winter releases are usually good quality