Summer Fits

It's getting fuckin hot already cuz I am Florida fag. Some nice fit ideas or some shorts? Maybe some shoes that go nice with shorts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UcvjXAtzaMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ive been looking for a summer thread. Lets get this going.

Bucks are a good summer shoe.

Keep it light and breezy

so my last thread failed

anyways how can I make post punk inspired fits look more appropriate during the summer time?

Keep it loose

>az fag here
iktfb, summers get above 115 degrees here. for 6 months.

White leather low tops and very short socks go great with shorts

Real nice. W2c similar tees?

Post more Hawaiian shirt inspo.

Is there a rule to follow regarding stripe tees and shorts/jeans?

Dumping summer inspo

Where can I get high quality shorts that above all don't fit like bags? OP pic is a example of close to what I want, although I could go a little slimmer

Outlier new ways have flared leg openings like motherfuckers

w2c tee

Summer with that sweater, goddamn.

You've never had a cloudy, breezy summer day?

Club Monaco has similar fitting shorts, they're a bit pricey but if you can catch on a sale they're great

when summer comes, you have to ditch Joy Division and become New Order

This is how to use shoe whitener correctly.

I have the exact same one, nice sweater if you're at the beach. Very breathable.

W2c?

What pants can I wear in the summer?(preferably pants i wouldn't drench by skateboarding in them)

I have stork legs. My calves are pretty much non-existent and I've got chicken thighs. My knees disgust me, so I can't wear fitting shorts.

Tying a belt like that was never cool. Not even in the 90s when everyone did it with their canvas belts.

who wears short shorts?!

american apparel, asos, urban, hem them yourself

what are these adidas called?

youtube.com/watch?v=UcvjXAtzaMU

Where did you get it?

>shorts
>effay

pick one. If you can't stand the heat you arent man enough to be effay

loose fitting whte or black button downs long sleeve but only few buttons buttoned
then just black shorts cut just above knee and sneakers no socks

superstars

my wife says she likes 7

w2c hanger?

where the fuck do you people live where you can dress like this during the summer?
i live in northern illinois and it is sweltering with a minimum of 20% humidity on the daily come june

You can't even do a tee/short sleeve and jeans in the summer? I'm in a similar climate, and even I don't need shorts on the daily. Jackets/loose sweaters are more for cooler spells, like at night and shit.

w2c shirt?

No, not really. Striped Tees are basic and work with most solid colors, in the beginning you might want to avoid loud colored/patterend bottoms.

Linen is generally lighter/more breathable than cotton and actally quite resistant to tearing, at least the fiber in itself. Otherwise I think there are always lighter weight options for dickies and simmilar workpants. Generally, keep it loose and maybe crop/cuff your pants a bit.

THat fit only works because of the guys facial structure which is determined by low bodyfat and GENETICS.

w2c shirt. Love it man.

Dick lengths?

Shorts inseam length
7 is my favorite, but 5 is pretty cool too

Any tips for footwear on the beach? It's hangout festival so there will probably be shit everywhere so no barefoot

This. I live in the south and it's miserable wearing shorts most days.

Suicokes or slides are best imo.

if you wear this i will spit on you

W2C Shirt???

tfw sonatine isnt on netflix any more

very good album

so what? then it's inspo for those of us who aren't ugly.

what shoes are these

w2c dem shoes?

w2c that hoodie?

Is this fashion? Honestly, it just looks like he threw on whatever cheap clothes he had in his wardrobe. I'm not saying its crap. Just not sure what it's doing in a place like this.

please don't

Looks like Feiyue

haha what a gay

Want those EG shorts real bad

My girlfriend in highschool once told me short-sleeved button-down shirts make men look like waiters, so I have never bought or worn any

I sorta changed my mind last year, but this year I'm thinking of buying some
I already wear long-sleeved button-down shirts every day at work, so I guess I've become a lot more comfortable with the idea of wearing a shirt in general instead of just jeans and a t-shirt

Was my girlfriend right back then?

yes, just buy long sleeves and roll up the sleeves, when it gets warmer

Where can I get a button up like this???

in teh thrift, salvation army etc.

P U M A

S U M M E R

>it's not a washing machine

w2c

These look really nice but idk if i look like a fuckin hipster or fa. My heigh and weigh is enough to pull this look (6.1'' and 160 lbs).

W2c outer shirt and shorts

Wtc that shirt?

In some Latin American countries men wear a special type of shirts called guayaberas. They are very comforTable and are considered formal dress. Here we have a bunch of presidents wearing them because wearing a suit would be madness during the summer.

W2c shirt??

colours and silhouette look pretty gud tho

Whatever happened to doop? I haven't seen anything of him lately. Does anyone know his instagram or Twitter or something?