Where can I buy a high quality plain white tshirt that I can tuck in with a baggy fit like pic related?

Where can I buy a high quality plain white tshirt that I can tuck in with a baggy fit like pic related?

also
>thoughts on tucking in shirts

I always just found the difficulty in my nipples showing through shirts

Wear an undershirt.

yes, that happens to me even with thin jumpers

put tape on them

idk maybe fuckin everywhere

Be a man and let them show. Be proud of your nipple and if anyone complains, they are either a lower form who cannot gaze upon such holy specimens, or a self conscious normie who is made uncomfortable by the human anatomy.

where can i buy pants like OP's pic with a higher waistline? i hate gay low rise jeans but its all anyone makes anymore.

>better explanation
not pants with a higher waistline than the ones in OP's pic. but higher than most pants in general.

how is low waistline less gay than high?

Hanes makes tall versions of their shirts. Just size up one, and get the tall version.

just show your nips and get fit.

nothing more gay than high waisted pants but it's the best

pants resting right above my dick make me feel like a wannabe abercrombie and fitch model

This doesn't look good unless you're an attractive asian man

tucking t shirts looks cool but I have broad shoulders so it looks odd when I do it, shoulderlets should probably jump on it though.

I was about to get out and buy those clothes, mind explain further?

weakens your v-taper, makes your hips look wider, asscrack/pubes exposed, not even mentioning the fact they first became trendy specifically for women

Just be handsome, then you can tryhard with clothes.

and in 20 years, you'll be wearing low rise again, despite your current feeling of enlightenment.

Luxire

why
we wore normal waisted clothing for hundreds of years, i hope you don't honestly think low rise is here to stay

no, i just think trends are a thing, and everything within reason comes back eventually. twenty years is the modern recycle rate, but the pace has been quickening. short of some massive geopoliticial and socioeconomic upheaval where our current form of capitalism is brought into question or on the verge of collapse, fashion will always need to push new trends to sell new clothes, and kids will always want to differentiate themselves from their parents generation.

>Take girl home
>Literal tape on your nipples
>Continue to be virgin

>take girl home
>excuse yourself to go to toilet
>remove tape from nipples and put it in the bin
>return to girl
>fuck girl

the £10 uniqlo ones are quite nice, they are slightly thicker than the one in your pic but i like em

but really any white t shirt a couple of sizes too big will be fine. it's about confidence, you think there's something special about that one because its on a cool asian dude in a cool pic but really you dont need to fuss about what white t shirt you wear, ever.

tucking in is fine, it's a bit obvious sometimes (tucked in tee, pale 501s, ironic logo baseball cap etc) but u know it's just tucking in a t shirt it's always gonna look alright. hard to fuck up wearing a white tee.