What are the best cropped trousers for ~$100

What are the best cropped trousers for ~$100

I like these acnes but they're $300 and the quality is shit

Just buy a pair of trousers from R. Lauren or J Cree and get them hemmed by a tailor

I've done this before, but the fit usually doesn't turn out so well. They usually flair out a bit at the bottom

How is the quality shit? Have you ever even handled an Acne piece, or are you just parroting shit you read online? Sure Acne is overpriced, boring, etc., but I have never been disappointed with the actual quality of their products.

You need to get them tapered as well then.

>How is the quality shit?
the fabric isn't nice and acne construction is generally bad
>Have you ever even handled an Acne piece
yes
>are you just parroting shit you read online
no
>You need to get them tapered as well then.
Unfortunately the tailors near me charge an arm and a leg to get things tapered.

I'd rather pay 100-150 and get a perfect fit than spend 80 on some j crew trousers, 15 to get hemmed and 30 to get tapered. And the alterations probably won't even look that nice

just buy 2 pants at Dickies and bring them to a tailor and there will be your $100 well spent, you won't get any better price quality ratio than that

Get a Luxire pant, it's MTM so no need to go to the tailor

look for old stuff at charity shops, eventually you will find something that speaks to you.
then get them tailored if needs be but imo cropped stuff looks better wide.

pants like these make you look retarded, like a disabled special needs kid.

Man poor people need to Fuck off this board

rich people are some of the worst-dressed i know

it's not that poor people need to leave it's that the board culture here needs to become less aspirational and more creative.

people on here tend to spend hours and hours looking at very basic items that are ~slightly~ out of their price range. its' that mindset where if you only had this one thing you'd finally reach that moment of contentedness, style-wise.

it's also a good fallback for when you don't feel good about yourself, you can blame the fact that these products are out of reach.

if u can't afford this upper middle class status symbols, ignore them because they are meaningless and mostly don't look any better than cheap shit done right. get on ebay, find cheap clothes in real life etc.

None of that excuses ops mindset that he can get high quality material and construction with a fantastic fit (like acne stuff but not acne stuff because "reasons") for 100 dollars. If he really wanted the piece than saving a few dollars wouldn't kill him. Yeah rich people can dress like shit, same with poor people. A price tag doesn't make something aesthetically appealing (actually it does but on that later if you care) and being appealing doesn't mean it's fashionable.
Poor people with ops mindset need to Fuck off. Board culture here does need to change but the appeal for simplistic pieces is more because that's the trend fashion took for a while; however, there seems to be an resurgence of maximalism (and I hope a line does a rococo inspired style that isn't garbage ).
I wholeheartedly agree about it being a fallback

why are you using a name when you're a newfag
fuck off

>Poor people with ops mindset need to Fuck off
pretty grim attitude
what annoyed u about my post?

the way you vehemently spout your shit opinions as if you believe anything you say is of value, at the same time being completely oblivious to how completely clueless you sound

sorry dude what did u disagree with, didnt mean to rile u up so bad

I'm not wrong. It's a ridiculous over inflated sense of self worth

maybe starting with you talking about """board culture""" when you're a fucking newfag?
that you think designer wear is for status? like something you achieve?

funny you talk about being creative, like the cheap shit you suggest is anything but the bottom of the barrel in terms design. if you had a real interest in fashion, you would look into designers, simple. if you had a real interest in fashion, you would involve yourself in high fashion, because they are who push boundaries. if you had a real interest in fashion, you wouldn't look twice at the cheap shit at the mall. its completely contradictory, like someone telling me they're an avid fan of music but only listen to whats popular on the radio

the board culture doesn't need anymore "where can i get these pants like acne for $100" threads, or are vnecks ok, or vans or converse
telling people to keep getting cheap shit is sending them in the opposite direction of creativity, although ill admit your word isn't going to stop this board going that way anyway

Not him but wow. I 100% agree with you.

>that you think designer wear is for status? like something you achieve?
nah i think shite middle brow stuff like acne is
>the board culture doesn't need anymore "where can i get these pants like acne for $100" threads, or are vnecks ok, or vans or converse
i totally agree. i dont think theres anything wrong with expensive clothes i just dont like the idea that u need them to achieve something special. it's that mindset that causes these threads or 'where caan i get cps for 10 bucks'. i agree that those threads are horrible.

definitely cheap stuff is the bottom of the barrel in terms of design but it is possible to be creative within limitations. i'm not saying buy cheap shit at the mall. but if you seek out interesting things you can get them for cheap.

im not new to the board but thats neither here nor there. i think you misunderstood my post a bit but its all good i agree with a lot of what u are saying