Low-waist vs. high-waist jeans, which do you find comfier?

Low-waist vs. high-waist jeans, which do you find comfier?
I feel like low-waist ones are more comfortable to walk and stand in, because they don't pull down your tucked-in t-shirts, but are less comfy to sit because they kinda cause some pressure around your stomach.

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.hm.com/hu_hu/productpage.0417921001.html#Fekete
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

High waisted are more comfy

>tucking in t-shirts into jeans

faggot

You mean high-waist, right?

faggot

I prefer high waisted. They look better on tall people than low waisted.

>You mean high-waist, right?

Yeah. Fuck, I was thinking about one thing but wrote another

there is no reason for low waisted to exist. prove me wrong

this entire board turned from wearing low waisted jeans to regular waist under three fucking months
it's literally just a trend to wear regular waisted jeans right now, likewise it was trendy to wear low waisted for the longest time
anyone repeating what you just said is a clueless fuccboi faggot, prove me wrong

none, regular waist where it's at, low waist is pure shyte, high waist will make you look like an autist, however it looks good on girls

Is there such thing as high- or mid-waist skinny jeans? They all seem to be low-waist.

Definitely, but idk if there are for guys.

there are of course

just take a look at H&M for instance, you'll find regular waist skinnies

my fav fit from H&M is slim regular tapered

straight jeans are so liberating. Feels good to give up fuccboi clothes

I just want mid-rise black pants, still don't know w2c

>this entire board
speak for yourself faggot
i've been wearing high waist for the last 10 years after realizing i didn't have to wear low

>H&M
ISHYGDDT

people have been repeating the
>lmao fuck low waist amirite
for few months now
cool to hear you are such unique fashion forward individual though

>just a trend
>regular waist
>regular
you've just proved your point invalid

only like one person in our waywts wears them anyway, there's still resistance to it amongst "fashionable" Veeky Forums

complete lie
women's jeans will give you exactly what you're looking for

It's more of a torso thing than a height thing, imo. High-waisted pamts are best for long torsos while low-waisted are best for short torsos.

>you've just proved your point invalid
you do realize that low rise was the norm for ages right?

only for about 10-15 years. compare that to regular/high waist, which was the norm for a little over a century. it's a blip on the radar.

"Regular waist" is high waist.

>complete lie
?
it can be that there's no such item in your country, but i own pic related H&M skinny with regular waist

we are talking about regular waist, not high waist

the same in black: www2.hm.com/hu_hu/productpage.0417921001.html#Fekete

there are like 10 different regular waist skinnies at the moment on their site

>10-15 years
that's what I'm saying

it's not or what do you call the high wasted womens jeans then?

regular waist is regular waist, it's neither high, nor low

Those are basically low rise, look at them. Just because they're not literally sagging off his asscrack doesn't mean they're not low.

hence they called regular waist, but then again i was talking about regular waist, not high waist, you can't seem to comprehend the difference, it appears

It's considered "high" now because the trend is and has been towards low rise. a decade or two ago those would have been considered normal rise. When it comes to us, most so-called high waisted men's clothing is labeled as regular by the companies, or "sits at natural waist".

low rise cuck detected
end your pathetic existence now faggot

yeah, what kinda waist you choose for your pants is black and white binary choice and people wearing waist different from yours should be your mortal enemies

How would you call it "regular waist" when it has mostly been confined to rodeo jeans for the last 20 years?

basically any more historically established brand will sell these "regular fit" jeans, not sure where you're getting this rodeo stuff. i see older people wearing them all the time. and i live nowhere near the southern US.

Low-rise,

because I'm not an autistic fucking 16 year old jumping on the 90's trend. I WANT TO BE COOL REEEEEEEEEE

hol up hol up

are you implying that normal rise pants were somehow exclusive to the 90s

hol up hol up

are you implying you are so retarded you don't understand that the regular rise being trendy shit right now is because 90s is cool

it doesn't have to be related to a "90s trend" or whatever else may be happening at the moment, they're just pants after all

the nineties were actually cool though so i don't see the problem. better than the 00s anyway, which brought the low rise into trend.

Yo this is fucking legendary

Those aren't even mid rise, lol

w2c?
also what do i tell my barber to give me if i want what the Veeky Forumsg on the left is rocking?