How do I dress like I only listen to trap music, roll blunts, cough syrup like it's water, etc?

How do I dress like I only listen to trap music, roll blunts, cough syrup like it's water, etc?

Pic related

go full kidd keo, pimp flaco, kinder malo

that pic is 2012 as hell

get this, could be just me but I feel like it might get the message you are trying to convey across

Of course, but how do I keep a consistent look like that, let's say my wardrobe is in a base status of teenage looking, how do I take it further into this? Also keo is very inconsistent in delivering fits I like.

Look at this pic, the outfit itself is shit, but he pulls it off somehow, I want a safer route

hijacking this thread, how do I dress like I only listen to shoegaze and post rock?

dude, they all dress like shit, especially keo, just get some hypebeast pieces and mix them

keo spams he`s only 3 bape pieces with some jeans or pants and some high tops

here, no need to thank me!

@12394158
stop trying, you are boring as fuck. Not even worth replying

Everyone talks about hyperbeast, yet when I look it up I can only find csgo skins, lurking sometimes is hard

>@12394158
here I made a tee for you too!
I'm here to help!

well, if thats unironic i find it very funny

I understand it's fun for you, but it's unironic

bape, jordans, balmain, louboutin sneakers, designer belt, true religion

hypebeast is refered to something that is pretty avergae but everyone is talking about it, for example the yeezys are an averga sneaker but people like them because of status and name

just look on twitter the pieces the trappers are using, or used to use and use it in your fits

Check out /r/streetwear

if this is a serious post, just dress like your favorite musicians if you can't think for yourself -- not even being sarcastic

Hypebeasts = normies who wear whatever is the trendiest atm

Usually they wear bullshit streetwear brand has been lately work by a bullshit celebrity. Great examples could be supreme, bape, FOG and so on

*Usually they wear whatever bullshit streetwear brand has been lately worn by some bullshit celebrity

Lol I went full retard typing this

Nonono not HYPERbeast, that is a CSGO skin. A HYPEbeast is someone who wears shockingly average clothing, almost always heavily branded, because it is currently trending.

my dude

Smash your head on the pavement to the beat of a fetty wap song, once that is over - stumble to your closet and grab whatever you can, underwear on the head is $$ new style. Bitches wana know you don't have shitstains.

"Bitch I be covered in Bape" - 21

you don't, you fucking niggerlover

kek