Hair thread

Inspo and products

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrWlth3oSAg
youtu.be/uATCVqX-d_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm so glad Dylan and Cole grew up hot. I used to have the biggest crush on them when we were kids. Well, when they were kids and I was in my early 40s. And they have nudes. What a time to be alive.

>Well, when they were kids and I was in my early 40s.

>I used to have the biggest crush on them when we were kids.
okay fine
>when they were kids and I was in my early 40s
CALL CHRIS HANSEN WTF

Post nudes

lrn2google, fag

youtube.com/watch?v=xrWlth3oSAg

What top and side length do you think he as? Want to get my hair cut like that.

CUTE !

it's called drugs

Does anyone have a guess at what product Cole uses?

In some pics I'd guess just salty water sprayed in hair

long hair bros???

no shampoo 3+ years, daily detangle in shower to prevent dreadlocks

did I fuck up by buzzing

I like your buzzcut a lot, but you also don't have a JUST hairline

My time has come. What # should I get on the top and sides? 1 on sides and 3 on top?

For how long did your hair smell bad? The first 2 years?

Can someone tell me what jacket he's wearing. I've been looking for a sherpa for awhile but cant find that one on google

Nah it's cool mate

are you single?

Not possible to tell without knowing the shape of your face, but telling by your hairline, I'd say you should just shave.

Hello !
I'm going to the barber soon, does anyone have an idea of what I should do with my hair ?

Need haircut suggestions. Haven't gotten a haircut since December and looks like a birds nest.

cheers guys

I've been doing no poo/water only for a couple of years, but I just noticed that my scalp is really dry/flaky. Anyone know how to battle this?

All the sherpas he wears are levis. You can see the red tag on the left breast pocket. Might be discontinued now

Should I get this? My hair is long enough up top to do it. Rocking a grown out undercut atm.

youtu.be/uATCVqX-d_k

Sorry bout tilted image, mobile won't let me rotate.

#1 and #3 like i told you

If it doesn't work, just shave it off

What to do?

What the fuck do I do to fix the parabola I call my hairline without shaving my head and starting over? It's probably not visible in the picture but there's about .5 inches of shaved hair that should be where my hairline starts, and I have to shave it every day. Should I just have my barber make my hairline straight but even higher? Or maybe follow the black lives matter meme and get dreads hanging over no one can see the hairline?

nice facial hair

Whats the best way to slick back hair? I feel like if i dont do it right with too much hair i'll just get a retarded bird nest. Doing it with short hair and ill look like a greasy lawyer

i really think longer hair would work better for you
either that or a buzzcut

Nice

it never smelled bad and for the first year or so i had short hair

haha nice bait 8/10

that's pretty hot tbqh senpai
youre cute

how the bull fucking shit does he get his hair to stay without falling

Dreads would look cool desu

I hate the feeling of having greasy hair, to the point I'm probably damaging it by shampooing every night. How viable is washing with just water?

anyone use sea salt spray? do you just apply it when your hair is damp and then scrunch your hair as much as possible?

i'm unusually inept at styling my hair with gel or sea salt spray

Got any more inspo pics?
I'm about to go to the hairdressers and I have no idea what I want.

This seriously disturbs me because I know pedophiles exist, I was abused and I've read horror stories of other kids who got abused in foster care.

What # clipper is this? Looks uniform all the way around

I'm white and envy black hair.

yo is my hair effay?

no products

what is that shirt? Hair is ok I GUESS.

ye its not the best pic, no prep or anything

the shirt's just a cheap oversized long sleeve i wear around sometimes. unbuttoned for added haggard effect

It looks alright for hair with out anything

i need a haircut i have thick hair that becomes wavy if i let it grow i have an oval face was thinking of getting something like pic related or do you guys have any recommendations/ inspo for short hair

Trying to grow my hair out so it will look like this one day. Right now I like using the Argan oil of Morocco conditioner as a leave in to keep my curls shiny and soft. Any anti-dandruff or residue free shampoo works for me since I only wash my hair after workouts or if for some other reason I was sweating a lot during the day.

what's wrong with it? it seems fine just use wax or conditioner and a hairbrush to keep it under control

I don't get it

You could try using the sea salt spray and then blowing your hair dry slowly with/without a diffuser on the low or med heat setting. It would give the same kind of effect that you get when you go swimming in the ocean and then the wind blows your hair dry.

can anyone give me any suggestions / tell me what you think? been digging long hair but find it messy, might try to trim it or could be convinced to go short again

I was recently called Jimmy Neutron.
Was it warranted?

well, the curve on it is what gives it that jimmy look. I feel like you might look better with something shorter on top

you need a shorter cut on top.
Ask for a 2 on top, 3 MAX.
ask to have it able to comb over/gel/product.
get the sides faded, bring your sideburns up halfway on your ears.
get the back rounded, and the sides a 1 or a 2.
so the sides a 1 or 2 max, and some fading is nice.
2 being max, really you don't want your sides long.

Okay guys, I'm full auschwitz mode and don't know what haircut to get. I'm very skinny with a good jaw and kind of small nose. My hairline is receding and I have a big forehead.

Long hair looks good pal. I'd just trim it down so it's not as messy

when my hair is short its great looking, nothing's wrong with it. but when i grow my hair long, it goes really dry and doesnt seem to be thick and it almost seems like as if im balding, even though im not.
any tips on how i can improve the health of long hair?

>longer
How much?

WHACK HIM

I have some kind of variable thingy on my trimmer so I just set it to the lowest and buzzed all around

Okay, last time I cut my hair I got the thing on the left, now after a few months and after cutting my bangs by myself I ended up with the thing on the right.

If I style it with product it looks okay, but I never do.

I got to attend a social event, what would be a good cut for me? Or should I not bother and just style it with some product?

You need to lose weight, friendo

That's fucking disgusting Keith

how do I ask for something like this? my hair is pretty long, want to get it shortened
~inch or two on the sides and longer on top?

Are you the same pedogirl from the thinspo thread?

looks really good. keep growing it imo

My hair get super greasy when it gets long (fringe down to my eyes, sides covering half of my ears)
Should I condition first then shampoo? Any products I can use to help? I wash my hair 4-5 times a week.

>I wash my hair 4-5 times a week

start by not doing this

>look up "hairstyles for men"
>its all white dude with chiseled faces

Friendly reminder that nopoo is a stupid meme

you are talking about comb sizes right?

BUZZ C U T

thanks guys! will do!

kill yourself, then you will.

just starting using argan oil hopefully it helps with the frizz

thats a beaut

Ever tried pommade?
I think I have similar hair like you and for me it works great (using a wax pommade mix)

Dont

Help me Veeky Forums
What is this haircut name?

got a haircut today, fucked up with my masculinity
any thoughts, guys?

>that filename
>that glasses
I think your masculinity problems doesn't have anything to do with your haircut

>glasses
yaaah, but i like them
what really makes me nervous is the haircut

Looks to short on the side face IMO, kinda reminds me the PeruANO. You should have left a little longer, but don't worry hair grows.

And stop using pink glasses (and girly shit, delete your tumblr account if you have one) if you don't want to look like a massive cocksucker desu.

too short*

lol, they're not pink, user, it's a reflection
thanks tho

got it trimmed. How does this look

the hair will fall down as soon as you slightly move your head. whats the point of the picture

wasn't styled or anything in that pic. just wanted to know if I should keep it long or not

wet hair with soapy water and wear a tight beanie for an hour till it's down every morning. it will look much better. looks like a white person fro right now. not good. that or buzz.

anyone here shave their head here? having trouble as it takes too long, it hurts, and can't get all the stubble. any tip?

there's shaved and then there's buzzed. shaved is pretty like: "oh this guy really cares about his appearance and will shave his head everyday to complete his look. this takes a long time everyday. why does he do this? why am i thinking about his? probably because it's much out of the ordinary for full-haired people to shave their head. i wonder if he has a friend that has cancer and he's supporting him. maybe he plays basketball and his team mate has cancer and they're doing a team shave the head thing."

or you can just buzzcut (same look pretty much) it and they would be like: