Is this a swirl or balding? I'm 23. How do I fix this if balding?

Is this a swirl or balding? I'm 23. How do I fix this if balding?

Other urls found in this thread:

bodymaxing.com/2016/09/19/preventing-hair-loss/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Definitely balding, you better buzz now while you can still do it with some dignity.

Tours over boyo.

Fuck, really? What do I do? I've bumped my head too many times to rock the shaved hair look.

fuck thats norwood 5

you're life is over man. start taking fin right now. also i heard taking pregnancy pills can stop balding try them both and shave your head, get a gym membership and do a dirty bulk

also get some depression medication because you're gonna need it. its all over from here man.

lol aint that big a deal. How does fin work? Is that how its called?

Are you actually falling for that troll dude? It's not that bad, by far.

I know nothing about hair and baldness and stuff desu, so its easy bait for me.

Should I probably ask a dermathologist about rogaine and shit or don't worry about it for now?

Just go talk to your GP for a finasteride prescription. Buy generic cut into quarters and you'll be fine.

Fin actually does give you some regrowth.

You should ask your hairdresser first, he does know better than you for sure.
Then, if you are afraid of losing your hair, consult a trichologist about possibilities of losing hair and further ways of preventing it.
That is all.

You either fall inte the (((pill))) meme and buy shit that mentally ill trainnies take or you just ride it out and accept it. Your choice.

If it works, why not?

Because you'll turn into a girly man

God damn it

MPB. Fin should work well on the crown.

GET A HAIRCUT. CLIPPER CUT AT SUPERCUTS.

>works

makes you a half women, but hey you have hair!

I know what Im gonna do when I bald.

Thats not balding. Theres not a single thin hair near that swirl. not sure if troll

I'm not, honestly. Just unsure if its balding or swirl ( and people keep suggesting balding ).

Plus, this is how it looks from above in the front...

Also, my scalp is almost constantly itching unless I'm fresh out of the shower, and I read that high DHT has to do with it.

Def balding. Notice how your hairline looks chewed up?

Holy fuck you look nearly identical to me.

24 and my balding is nearly the same too. I personally have accepted my fate. No use in overly getting bent up about it.

>Get a haircut from a hair salon franchise.

Fucking disgusting. Go to a small barbershop that actually cares about its customers.

>implying thats a bad thing

bodymaxing.com/2016/09/19/preventing-hair-loss/

It's called the MPB itch which is caused by DHT attacking your hair follicles. Fin makes it go away, stops the hair loss and grows your hair back if you don't have slick bald spots.

Are you kidding? You already have a receding hairline and you're wondering if you're balding? If you think you are balding, you are. Get on fin asap if you want to save your hair.

Think is, I've kinda been like this for years.
This is a pic of me from like 2014, so 3 years ago, and I still had that stupid M shape.

Forgot the pic.

You're getting rused mane.

just kys already

Your beard is scraggly and nasty as fuck looking. Trim that shit real short.

And wash your fucking hair.

I would say youre thinning, but there's no slick balding
shows a long vertex. here's a pic related

take fin, supposely it's great for thinning and the crown area - varies at the temple
this is kind of true where you'll lose a lot of energy within the first few months but youll rebound/get used to it (currently at 3months at 1mg)

i dont use minox because i have a friend on rogaine who got a puffier face.

you gotta be real dense to post this type of shit on this board. most of the replies to these types of threads are trolls.
Are you balding? maybe, nobody knows your hairline better than you, so asking for the advice of strangers on the internet isn't the best method to finding these things out. In my opinion I really couldnt say, some people have hairlines that change and mature over time, but they never go bald, but this might not be your case. Are there any people in your family with hair like yours? Are any family members bald? Why not just ask a doctor or something if this is a real concern?
There is no cure for baldness (yet), but asking on here isn't going to do you any favors. Just don't stress about it if you're not going to do anything about it, you're just wasting your time fretting over a small thing. Otherwise, go talk to a professional.

wash your hair and soften that bear hobbo

Just start buzzing your hair. thats what i decided to do when i started balding at 20. It's liberating, better than being slef concious about it.

you'll get used to it very quickly

just go over there where it's pointing and maybe it will go away