My first modelin gig w a homie's brand came out today but it's 5am n i don't got anybody or good time on media to share...

my first modelin gig w a homie's brand came out today but it's 5am n i don't got anybody or good time on media to share it to except here o well

Sheeit, looks nice, Name?

woah so cool man you are such cool dude nice that you adopted name to I rellay look up to you, a model wow, damn i hope I'll be cool and get gigs and have fashion friends like you in the future too what's your insta, pls adopt a trip, can I suck your dick

post face fool, laisser is my own brand dropping in august and i have models from tyler's show, gosha, and fucking awesome for the lookbook doin it for free bc they fuck w me tf r u doin w ur life

can find em on twitter @LEADBYLEADER
and on ig
@leadxleader

they're not on yet bc it's 5am local time

>post face fool, laisser is my own brand dropping in august and i have models from tyler's show, gosha, and fucking awesome for the lookbook doin it for free bc they fuck w me tf r u doin w ur life

the cringe is real

then the black/w my photographer/editor did

ur typing paragraphs on Veeky Forums and using reaction gifs fool why so up in arms bud?

W2c good skin

I would buy that souvenir jacket if i wasnt a poorfag that buys almost exclusively thrift. Shit looks nice though

you are attention whoring on anime forum fashion board and arguing and getting upset over anonymous comments
let that sink in

>post face fool, laisser is my own brand dropping in august and i have models from tyler's show, gosha, and fucking awesome for the lookbook doin it for free bc they fuck w me tf r u doin w ur life

the fucking state of you

Poor clothes from poorfags.

>i have models from tyler's show, gosha
Good job, you just showed us you're nothing credible at all. Good job catering to white highschool students.

creasing at him and this reddit mong going at it

im not crying faggot

The only fit that matters

looks shit

For next time:
Don't adopt a name, don't act like you are hot shit, be humble and learn to type properly, I have a feeling that people will take you lot more seriously and receive you better that way.

i'm def not upset b

if u gon talk shit back it up lmao

they're cut n sewn and it's $200 for the jacket n sell a lot of stock and no i could have migos wear my shit if i tried like they did w rhudes

ur not me bitch

i've been here since 2011 and seen the quality of the forums deteoriate to this level of idocracy, everybody that were actually in the industry or had style dipped out all back in 2013-2014 lmao

you're wrong, some big models browse here but dont start threads or make a scene like you

happy projecting

Trying to exploit the alt-right for their pocket money, I see. You'll probably get some of those fools to buy your overpriced garbage but those clothes still look like shit.
What's worse though is the model. The scrawny bisexual asian femboy really doesn't fit the look, especially with the nosering and faggy little chain. Next time go all out because now you're stuck with a middle of the road mediocre campaign that won't really speak to anyone.

You got any more interesting pieces to change my mind maybe?

yea well my papa is literally rick owens so kys fäm baka u feel me son real talk u gay

ok but you're still here so...

would not pay any of the prices you are asking for these. pretty uninspiring

>he's still going
in tears

Overexposed images

Do you know what a comma is?

id like to see this twink topped by a big hairy bear, i can just hear his big sweaty balls slapping rhythmically against that tight little asian ass.

>okay im ready to take that photo
>wait wait wait
>we need to give you a little cig first!
>now people will know how edgy and unique we are

c'mon man that's just lame

this whole thread is pretty fuckin gay
guarantee this is the guy who made the thread about joji

>i've been here since 2011
>namefagging

fuck off

also your brand is just a vetements rip off admit it you're a fucking hack

the writing on the sleeve is ugly as fuck