Why is there so much hate towards this hoodie?

Why is there so much hate towards this hoodie?
Would people hate it if it was made with good materials, looked just like in the picture, and fit great?

back to korea with you

This picture doesn't answer my question
that picture complains about poor quality materials, bad fit, and lightning play and tricky shots to make the garment look better
In my post I said what if those things were the opposite?
What I want to know is if people hate the design or the poor quality and fit of the garment

because it looks like shit sasuke would wear, you're not in a fucking anime, weeb

Read the sticky you newfag
Never trust black dummy

It looks fucking stupid even on the mannequin

The cut is weird, will look like shit.
If you want something similar with good quality buy a tricky ricky leather jacket.

Looks like something a guy from Italy would wear

>you are not a final fantasy character
B-BUT I WANT TO BE CUTE

Would people hate something if it wasn't all the things that make it hate-able.

Don't bump this thread, it's not worth it

The reason is because if you wear this - people will think you have a buttplug in your ass 24/7.

It just exudes "I have a buttplug in my ass, Right now."

Gay as fuck.

Buy it and post results here

im not gonna buy it I was bored so I decided to make this thread

you can always dye your hair platinum blonde and wear colorful, cutesy shit, user.

if you can't do that for some reason, dress more effeminate and closer to childhood.

because you're not "le ebin yu-gi-oh anime protag" meme who wears shit that is somehow froze in the winds.

oh god, the cringe.
part of it looks like a fucking business service attire, like he works at a hotel or some shit.

>wearecluelessteensandwedontknowwhoweareexactlyyetsoweboughtshitclothesthatsuckbutwepretenditstotallyagoodfit.jpg

i think it looks pretty bad ass

I'm 90% certain the only reason these look terrible is because
a) these are really ugly weebs and
b) they didn't know the right size to order from gong land

Is that General Sam?

That's kinda what I used to think; but when you go outside, you notice that shitty clothes on attractive people still look shitty.
You could put on Brad Pitt and it would still look like trash.

>Would people hate it if it was made with good materials, looked just like in the picture, and fit great?
hate is a strong word
it would be infinitely better, still wouldn't like it

I remember when black mannequin outfits would get posted daily and less than half of them were ironic. mostly skinny fat pasty whites lol

I'm a light-skinned Hispanic with green eyes, I think this will work for me.

this is the absolute perfect example of why Veeky Forums has gone downhill. in no way does this deserve it's own thread. it's an absolutely demented question

it's like asking "would you have sex with this chick if all of her attributes were totally changed"? well then it would no longer be the same girl

you'll look like a fag in cheap cosplay, bud.

But I'm not white :( That chart said this only applied to white people.

The black mannequin is a staple of Veeky Forums shitposting, you faggot.

Kek

I'm laughing at this thread so hard

the tops completely ruin the otherwise great pants and boots

Oh fuggggg

>otherwise great pants and boots

weeeeew

THIS

did you save a facebook picture and crop some random guy in the background?

whats wrong with you?

It was one of those facebook memes in a white frame with an ebonic twitter caption, I cropped out the frame/caption so it was just the picture. You won't make me feel bad about it.

>everything is a big deal

What boots are those?

First thing I thought upon seeing it was this

and not a single person was surprised this oblivious poster uses pepes

You're totally right. You should buy it and post a picture so we can see how good it looks.

desu its all to do with the body

the reason this looks shit is because they're all skinny cunts

What's an "Asian frame?" Asians are short, but they're not dwarfs, their proportions are not different.

yeh we are. shorter limbs longer torso

That's actually a pretty nice replica.

Asians definitely have different frames than most people, especially in their native countries. Just look at their absolutely insane sizing. Their chests are smaller but their torsos are longer, their arms are either short or long for their chest and torso size. I'm making them sound more freakish than they actually are but they are different.

Why the fuck is he standing like that?

I study anatomy of races for concept art, and what people have said so far is generally correct.

Asians tend to have flat or recessed chests, where as other races tend to be slightly barrel chested unless they're abnormally petite. Asians also tend to have long torsos and shorter legs for a white or black guy the same height as them. Also narrower builds (rare to see a broad shouldered/chested/hipped Asian man, common in almost every other race.

He's preparing for his next challenger.

whats wrong with those boots? I'd totally buy those, pants are just jeans, not sure why other user got so excited about those

aren't asians 'most people'?

then buy it and post results here

because he believes he's a special snowflake and that he's ready to take on whatever his destiny has in store for him.

aka he's a total faggot who overdosed on the anime and games koolaid.

if you're actually skinny would black mannequin clothing look OK on you?

or is the quality so shit that you shouldn't even wear if you have a skinny asian build

It's funny, because I think one of Stephan Scheinder jacket (retails $900, 86% wool) share too many qualities with the YesStyle jacket.

>cuff ribbing
>ribbing along the bottom
>asymmetrical opening
>placket meant to be shown wide open
>military esque collar
>hoodie

bullshit comparison

I wish black-mannequin clothes were real, these fuckers have all these good designs but they are completely ruined by using the designs to trick people into buying low quality shit instead of selling the high-quality shit for prices of that calibre.

This has to stop even if it fitted great the hoodie is still cheaply made and looks like shit just like every video game inspired clothing line

Is that Ann Demeulemeester SS17?

How? just because the sleeve arent rolled up all the way or the cut isnt tied in the back it; saturated the colors and it's not far off

asymmetry exists in jackets that aren't from yesstyle, user

Wrong, they mainly look terrible on anyone because they are incredibly cheap, poorly constructed garments. Yes, big white dudes trying to wear them doesn't help--they would certainly look better on a skinny Asian person, but still.

We are literally at a point on Veeky Forums where people are actually bringing up Yesstyle, asking about it, defending it in anyway. Despite and old as shit, never updated sticky that lays this shit out pretty clearly.

I am officially at the point where if some user calls my fit "trash" on here, I 0% care.

test

point fag?

it's not inherently tacky like you're implying

it's a dependent point

but thats over you

More like china