/qg/ - Guestions General

Everything that's not related to any other general thread goes and is not big enough for another new general thread goes here.
"Is [something] effay?" shit goes here.
"Does [something] fit me?" shit goes here.
"Where should I search for [something]?" shit goes here.
Two-posts discussions go here too.

Before you gonna create a new thread, make sure it's not discussed here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nEx2zQ_0Inc&list=PLFmAYm_vthi6hUCI15wCuFtmR1Eiu_JJO&index=8
ebay.com/itm/Burberry-Trench-Coat-Heritage-Olive-Green-Belted-54-England-Mens-/311835819849?hash=item489adcff49:g:nIoAAOSwuxFY0v5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's called the fuccboi general you clueless newfriend

kek!

this
>this
this
>this
this
>this
this
>this
i wish redditor refugees would at least lurk for 5 minutes before shitting up the board

OH MY GOD WE CALL IT FUCCBOI FOR SO MUCH TIME (1 year)!

Nope. Now it's called "Questions General"

where's a good place to buy ties online?

Why is Theodore disliked despite delivering fire fits for years?

newfag i can promise you it'll be back to fuccboi general soon

Okay, daddy, right after this thread hits 300 posts.

1 year your mother's ass, it's called like that since i'm here and that's around 4 years now

>fuccboi
I'm only posting in this thread to piss of the redditors who can't handle that their cancerous meme word is not funny and forced

So what pants do you wear to ultra boosts/nmds?

also, the issue with renaming old stuff is that anyone who's searching in the catalog for fuccboi general, won't find it and will start a new one, it's not just the semantics, it's about habits

You're right. But things change so do habits.

I'm 6'5 (195 cm) and it's impossible to find any pants that are long enough in my town.
Purchased levis 514 32/34 and I'll get really stressed if it's not going to be long enough. Yeah, btw how do I recognize if it's just good. Last ones were like quarter - break, but when I sit down - lower ends go to fucking knee and that looks weird af

Help.

Also there is an issue with 'fuccboi'. It's fucking meme, it's not related to fa. It also means nothing for all these shitposters with their 4-post shit threads.

it's a classic Veeky Forums injoke. why should it have to change or matter to cater to the idiots who don't use the catalog? report their threads, tell them (while saging) about fuccboi general in a derogatory manner, and move on.

Is that BONES

Asos have a section for tall dudes I believe, though I don't know the quality/range of clothes they sell

Report to who? You really think there is a fa moderator?
Cause that idiots turn board intro trash.

what do yall think of that new star wars trailer

the Veeky Forums mod is pretty good at his job, compared to other boards of around this size. he usually gets the threads i report fairly quickly.
>Cause that idiots turn board intro trash.
are you talking about all mods or just the Veeky Forums one? can't understand you.

See

>why should it have to change or matter to cater to the idiots who don't use the catalog?
>Cause that idiots turn board intro trash.

I think you are mistaken in your thoughts about moderators. Just Look at the board carefully.

you are wrong.

Solid argument

was
>Just Look at the board carefully.
supposed to be solid?

How do I get the Rick body?

How Do I Get Thicc?

can anyone ID these?

how can I get this aesthetic?

Any recommendations?

kill/rape someone

Do you even know what fuccboi means? Of course you don't, you're a fucking newfag. Probably only heard the word once it had trickled down into social media and became a normie meme. I'll give you a clue, it has to do with fashion, was originated in the fashion community, and is definitely related to Veeky Forums
Now fuck off, when the fuck did it become acceptable to start threads when you're new let alone try to decide what things are called around here

Kys faggot

Fuck off idiot, did you make this thread after reading the state of Veeky Forums thread?
If you wanna help this board remove yourself immediately

Tip your fedora somewhere else edgelord

god i want a thick neck so bad

Keep making your Guestions Generals lmao
You'll get btfod in every thread

kys newfag

Don't they sell these anymore?
What is up with the ugly full black version?

Recommend me a pair of black jeans. Slim but not very skinny. Budget is

Should I tuck or no?

yes tuck personally

Where can i get a trenchcoat like these that doesnt cost over 1000$.

Who is the Japanese male model wearing comfy clothes Ive been seeing for a while being posted here? Sorry wasnt able to save a pic for reference.

Tuck

how can i obtain this somewhat baggy yet still Veeky Forums look

now, tuck being a huge meme everyone is going to answer that
but you are wearing a drawstring pants with loose tee with layers, think about it, there is a right answer here

Pls why you play psychology games with me

aka no dont fuckin tuck with that top lol

should I dye the left part of my hair blonde/white like lil peep or will it seem too ridiculous irl

Where's a good tutorial on how to make patches?

cause if you actually think this through yourself, you might actually realize why tucking is meme and when it looks good, that way you would learn something and next time you would be the one handing out answer instead of asking them
I like the fit by the way, the shoes are kinda meh but otherwise nice.

lol good b8

>was originated in the fashion community
hahahaha

what do i wear on my polo shirt?

it is still a bit chilly here

How can I iron a linen shirt without an iron?

>was originated in the fashion community

use an iron

Sorry man I actually thought the same just wanted to make sure just wanted to see what other people thought about it. Would've prolly wore it untucked even if everybody said tuck.
Yeah I agree with you the shoes aren't so great but it's all I have right now... I'll probably get some soon.

Thanks a lot for your thoughts

nice nipples my man

steam clean?
hang your clothes up in the bathroom and whack on the shower hot enough
to fill the room with steam
it's how i get creases out of my suits

dont be fat.
buy a size bigger tops.
straight cut pants that fit around the waste and either cuff them or have them hemmed. idk
i dont usually reply so pls no bully

Business casual

Soon I'm transferring to a job in an office where business casual is expected. There won't be much interaction with customers. Most people I see in the office wear khakis, but I think khakis are boring. I bought dark blue and grey dress pants yesterday. Will it be ok if I just wear dress pants every day?

thrift stores, ur grampa's closet, tailor?
imho u should save enough to have a treanchcoat made.
ask new yorkers where they get their coats and they would probably answer that it's custom made from a tailor.
i usually lurk so pls be nice

v-neck sweaters so you can put the collars on 'em?

perfect

youtube.com/watch?v=nEx2zQ_0Inc&list=PLFmAYm_vthi6hUCI15wCuFtmR1Eiu_JJO&index=8

search for used burberry trenchcoats in ebay.This is the nicest i found.I think this color is better,I had one in the color you want(in the picture you posted) and it gets yellowish quickly.Also,people are goning to make stupid inspector gadget comments with the color you want.Add a nice tweed or flannel type of scarf.

lol sorry wrong link
ebay.com/itm/Burberry-Trench-Coat-Heritage-Olive-Green-Belted-54-England-Mens-/311835819849?hash=item489adcff49:g:nIoAAOSwuxFY0v5Y

About to cop a pair of white reeboks for the summer, and I got to thinking about how they would pair well with a nice gold chain necklace.

So I guess my question is, how do we feel about gold chain neclaces? Too trashy on a white dude?

fucking this

Quck /fay/ I need some fashion magazines to follow on twitter!

how do i make my leg hairs stop poking out of my socks

where to buy patches?

Probably gonna cop these. Wondering if Veeky Forums has any opinions on the regular footbed vs the Arizona soft footbed and upper materials.

I think since these last a while and I walk a lot for work having the softer sole just makes sense, and the leather will be the most comfortable while aging nicely right?

>Now it's called "Questions General"
we both know it's still fuccboi general

does it fucking matter? Veeky Forums fags always making autist hissy fits because mommy didn't cut their hotdog for them like THEY want

maybe reddit is more your speed if you don't like board culture, the "miscellanious questions" general has and always will be the fuccboi general

whats this dudes tumblr?

Is black metal Veeky Forums?

i'll do that, thanks user

they arent black metal and gimmick bands are queer

idk but do u have any social media/tumblr links?

forgot to mention this, try researching palewave and/or loosewave too to get that "chill" vibe

dont u have a mortiis shirt

Can anyone I.D. the exact jeans Theo is wearing in OP's pic or atleast suggest some decent alternatives ty x

APC?

levis 501s with a mild pinroll

Wrong faggot levis look like shit stop trying to justify your shit jeans

don't own them, this is something he said a couple of years back

90% sure in the original thread he said they were levis

Can any1 ID the denim worn by the rightmost dude?? most appreciated

idk but the dude is swaggin' out of control

Anyone have recommendations for jeans for people with thiccer legs (i'm a cycle courier part time) Levi 522s i find are the best fit for me but I want to get some similar light wash jeans for summer? are there any comparable acne or apc jeans?

are these effay? I want a pair of low profile shoes for summer

yeah mortiis is and always will be incredibly tight era 1 all the way to parasite god

suck a dick if u think otherwise

help me put here, Veeky Forums, where the fuck can I go to buy lingerie and/or leather lingerie that isn't shit like Victoria's secret or some shit place that sells faux leather? Goddammit I miss Blackheart.

Can you tell these are skate shoes?
I bought them cause they are skate shoes and I'm gonna skate the fuck out of them, but I don't like the look of regular skate shoes.

no that's a good-looking shoe mate