Any tips on getting a deeper voice Veeky Forums?

any tips on getting a deeper voice Veeky Forums?

Deep throat / suck a lot of dicks

that's a nice album

d-does this actually work, asking for a friend

Just conciously try to speak super deep when talking with ppeople, if you keep it up for long enough your throat adjusts and eventually your voice is permanently deeper.

If you're not naturally deep people will notice.

have deep voice, would prefer to have a higher scale
it goes both ways, op

wait until adolescence end

Speak slower?

smoke and drink icecold drinks

smoke

NoFap

testosterone
puberty

I studied a bit of vocology in undergrad cause i'm a professional singer OP

basically the length of your interior arytenoids are the way your voice sounds outside of your larynx. smoking will not make your voice sound any deeper - it will just make it sound more gravelly and give you cancer. since the more relaxed your vocal folds are, the lower your voice is, basically you want to have your voice relaxed as much as possible. you can alter it physically by depressing your larynx when you speak, or you can constantly be steaming your larynx through a personal steam inhaler to always hydrate your vocal folds. that's about it.

Don't fall for the nofap meme OP.

The crazy thing is this actually works.

Yawn alot
That's what I heard

Any tips on speaking naturally/not like a social retard?
I can't even tell if I have a deep voice or not because I rarely speak and it's so inconsistent

Only if its throaty. Speak from the diaphragm and it sounds more natural

take cold showers
start mewing

Is it normal for your voice to sound different based on the situation?

I've noticed I seem to unconsciously adopt a deeper, less emotive voice when talking to people I don't know well (and as corny as it is, especially with girls) while I speak lighter, higher and more frantically/emphatic with people I'm more comfortable with. And is it lame if I try and adopt the first type as my "default" in all situations?

Why would you want a higher voice? Unless you're planning on having a sex change.

singing, I have a really narrow and low scale
I'm not talking woman or squeaker tier, but like half an octave up would be ok

Oh I see.

NGl I was super late to puberty compared to the other guys in school so I started doing this to compensate from my high ass voice. For a while I sounded super studdery and voice cracky but whatever controls my voice got stronger and I was able to sound like a regular dude, then puberty hit and it's hard to stp doing a fake deep voice when you already do it so now I just have a deep ass voice.

When did you start getting facial hair? My voice was deep at 14 but never even got peach fuzz until 18.