5'4"

>5'4"
>keep getting mistaken for a high schooler even though I'm 25

How do I dress more maturely?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=frumpy clothing&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjixY3S86XTAhVNv5QKHby6BLcQ7AkINg&biw=1280&bih=642
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wear a beige cordouroy jacket with brown leather elbow patches everywhere you go.
Also, brogues.
Finally, horn-rimmed-spectacles and a cane.

honestly wear what you're most comfortable with and make sure they fit you. you're in the disadvantage for not having the height but height isn't everything (but to girls they are sadly). Wear pieces you like and try to see where you can improve. Look at pictures of other people wearing stuff and try to aim for that if you like how they look. Honestly it's more about how you carry yourself rather than what you wear.

I can only wear basic t shirts anything with graphics decreases my age by 10

Then I'll get people asking me why I'm wearing my dad's clothes.

wear button shirts that fit you. Button shirts show a bit of maturity

I already wear those to work and its 33ºC/92ºF here so I want to dress down on my off days.

Your father sounds like a man of impeccable taste. This has the added benefit of being parsimonious since you can procure the items I have suggested at a family discount rate (or perhaps even free!)
If people ask you why you are wearing your dads clothes just tell them the truth. Screen cap this thread in case someone doubts your word for whatever reason.

Wear tshirt and shorts then but the TShirt should have an AARP logo

Why would you tell people you go on Veeky Forums?

height isnt everything alright (even to women, yes i know the neets on here will tell you otherwise but shhhh)
so my advice is to dress to make your proportions look good.
grow some facial hair wear shoes that arent white middle aged dad tier but dont walk around with vans or anything.because they will make you look immature and shorter

get short sleeved button shirts from uniqlo or H&M. I'm just tackling your issue with looking like a child.

Dye your hair Assange white.

embrace that you look younger, youth is everything in our fucked up world

Short sleeve shirts make me look like the angry video game nerd

honestly south korean girls care about height. I'm korean and know how important height is if you want to be noticed. Sadly it is important in a way. Girls don't want to be with guys shorter than them. There are girls who don't mind the height difference but you're lucky if you run into those

Use a walker and wear white polos, baggy chinos and brown boat shoes.
Florida Jewish grandpa core. No one will think you're in hs again.

Find a fat ugly girl and I bet she'll be willing to overlook your diminutive stature

i feel like you have a image issue. DESU you'll look like shit if you feel like you look like shit. Stop worrying how the clothings make you look like and focus on how you'll pull it off with what you wear. Stop caring about if you'll look retarded cause if you worry about that, nothing can save you.

I don't like to tell untruths, user. I don't broadcast my activities here but if asked, I'll answer honestly

even fat ugly girls have expectations.

Then find a fat, ugly blind girl. Help me help you, user. I'm swinging wild here.
We're not talking dry skin or a bad hair day. How do I fix a fucking midget for chrissake?

you guys need to chill out.
girls of course want someone taller than them but they are fine with a shorter guy as long as they are still taller than them you act as if a girl wont even look at you if you are not 6'2'' kek

>solving OP's problem with date a fat ugly blind chick
no wonder Veeky Forums is shit

only when they're 33+ and are done riding the cock carousel because they're matured and it's all just in the past

>Veeky Forums problem solving skills

ok i guess lol

>posting anime
there's your problem. you're literally 12

>I need help dressing to look older cause I'm short
>DATE AN UGLY FAT CHICK
>I don't think that wi-
>FINE A BLIND ONE THEN!
This. Fucking. Board.

To be fair to us it's kind of hard to help a manlet. When aesthetics is all about HEIGHT, FACE, and FRAME, clothing can only do so much.

this post deserves reddit gold

I'm around your height and people are always going to mistake you for being below 20 yrs old, unless you have facial hair or you're in a position of power. All you can really do is wear very well fitted and clean clothes of dark color to appear slimmer. Don't wear vans or graphics/pop culture tees or clothing with obvious logos. Probably running sneakers with thick soles to increase height marginally. Having acne or unkempt facial hair also makes you seem immature, so take care of yourself. Have very good hygiene in general. Wearing a nice, refined watch can also make you seem more mature to an extent. Wear some nice cologne that isn't overpowering but masculine

But you can probably get more respect by acting mature (less emotional, less talkative, focused, disciplined, prompt, reliable, competent, have goals) instead of just looking mature.

Try wearing frumpy clothing.

Oh, I forgot to post the google image search link of what frumpy clothing looks like: google.com/search?q=frumpy clothing&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjixY3S86XTAhVNv5QKHby6BLcQ7AkINg&biw=1280&bih=642

If I'm going to crossdress I'd rather wear something cute

Manlets... when will they learn

>18
>already getting greys
>hairlines starting to recede
>never been id'd once
>literally been mistaken for 30+ multiple times

OP how I truly envy you

Wow I wish I could upboat this post!

Fuck you, I'm just telling OP to dress more frumpy if she wants to look more mature. Piss off and fuck you fucking liberal.

I'm asian and kind of tired of the meme that you should just go for an ugly 300 pound monster if you're short.

Guess what? Even the ugliest girls still desire tall guys with handsome faces. It's not like there is an 'easy mode' out there for short guys.

I've been able to date in the past despite being 5'6 but it's because I found a very exceptional woman. Sure she was not a model but she looked past the physical appearance.

Dating and especially Tinder is crap for guys like us, but there is always a chance and that chance is meeting people in real life. I will never try online dating again because 99% of girls are looking for the exact same things: 1. an attractive model face 2. significant height.

I've grown over the phase where I believed their stories about requiring personality or quirks. That's just a mask they put on for the public. Women are really horny but only for ~5% of men who are physically appealing.

>But you can probably get more respect by acting mature (less emotional, less talkative, focused, disciplined, prompt, reliable, competent, have goals)
How was your relationship with your father user ?

It's easy actually, simply dress like a normal adult

Plain shirts, non-denim pants, non-sneaker shoes etc. And have everything tailored to fit you

Sneakers are ok for an adult if they're suede or leather, and preferably not white.

Also they need to have a fairly slim construction like Common Projects, where they resemble more of an Oxford shoe than a traditional sneaker.

I am a true manlet (under 170cm)

I like clothes that make me look even shorter

I have a baby face and am skinny as a shrimp

I've still not been single for more than 1 month or so since high school, and the girls I went with were often way better looking than those my taller friends were banging. Also way smarter but I guess that's rather due to the field I study

I also have never been rejected in my life, not even once. I've turned down (on purpose or because of autism) some girls as well. And when I tried to get on tinder, it worked just fine. Banged 2 chicks from there, both were taller than me. Stayed a few monthes with each

So yes, of course it's harder for us manlets to find girls, but it's not a reason to whine like you do. If a wimp like me can do it, anyone else can. Unless you're basic as fuck and have nothing going for you that can help you compensate your height, of course

If you wear suede sneakers or sneakers that look like oxfords, I seriously wonder wtf you are doing on a fashion board

What's wrong with slimmer sneakers like Common Projects? They fit into a ton of outfits, even some conservative'ish menswear stuff that so many seem to advocate in big cities.

I hope you are not implying Veeky Forums should be all about fad/hypebeast sneakers like Yeezys, which look pretty stupid on people over 20 years of age.

Pic as a reference to the style.

>I hope you are not implying Veeky Forums should be all about fad/hypebeast sneakers like Yeezys, which look pretty stupid on people over 20 years of age.

I told OP not to wear sneakers at all, I'm pretty sure you can figure out by yourself my point of view on these things

Ok that's not at all what I had in mind. I still would never recommend wearing those, but at least they're not cringe worthy like I thought they would be

I was thinking about those weird fusions between dress shoes and sneakers that clueless people sometimes wear

I understand your viewpoint and I grew over that phase a decade ago, and my shoe wardrobe is now mostly chukkas, simple oxfords and boots.

Just saying it is possible to incorporate a few high quality leather sneakers in your weekend garb without looking like a teenager. Though CP's and other sneakers like that are pretty expensive, they start at $300-$400 and are made in Italy like dress shoes. I own 2 pairs of suede sneakers and they go perfectly with various chinos and even blazers for Saturday or Sunday outings.

Sometimes I wish I was like 5'2" or something short so I can cross dress and pass as a cute girl :3

>tfw short, broad shouldered, and hairy
>can't be alpha male because short
>can't be cute girl because big shoulders and hair
>can't be Gimli son of Gloin because my nose isn't that big
JUST

>ow was your relationship with your father user ?

didn't know him

If you are a cute girl then just wear stuff that highschoolers wear, that's hot af.

>you still get high school pussy.

Why change a thing?