Haven't been on this board in 6months+. is nao posting still a thing

haven't been on this board in 6months+. is nao posting still a thing

Asians throwing up the peace sign and posing like they're in an animu?
Sadly, yes

kys

what's a nao posting? Haven't been here for years but i feel like Veeky Forums changed a lot

OP are you that girl in pic? if so you made a fucking nao chart based off you? i'm so confused

nao was some tumblr girl that would get posted here a couple years ago

yeah i think i figured it all out. she has an ig and my tumblr friends follow her. i feel like her body proportions really make her outfits look good. Basically look good and have good genes so that outfits make you look good.

the elongated mirror helps her a lot

what's her current instagram?

it's wao.nao. she seems chill and doesn't pull as much likes as I thought despite the 2k followers. Still she seems like a basic girl who loves that streetwear brands. I might DM her in the future so I can help her at least look good in her photos

she purged her insta and tumblr account when fa started stalking her but she brought that instagram back. might explain why its inactive now

HOW does she do it????

She's so cute!

w2c Veeky Forums sandals

birkenstock.

I wish I was a girl just to dress like Nao. : (

fugg

Anyone have links to any of her social media??

wao.nao Instagram

The things that I would do to date her...

Anyone have more info on her? real name? age? height? location? schools? I remember seeing some location trends on her instagram like SoCal and Seattle area in addition to Japan/travelling around Asia. In her earliest pics it shows that she can clearly understand english.

she has an ugly face, hence the tactical phone placement in the pics

also, this

Still a qt pie. I would want my GF to look and dress like her to the final detail.

Well. Do you know any account that could be a male nao equivalent?

w2c coat?

newfag

Heo maybe?
augustbrody on instagram.

Saged and reported

how to pull of this style but as a man

Shut the fuck up faggot

im pretty sure she's 5 ft the rest of this post is cringy

ew. this is why guys on Veeky Forums is cringy as fuck

fuckin asian girls, jesus how do they do it?

wow....thats not very flattering

Shut the fuck up Nagging Niggers! Or else I'll put a bullet in her head, rape her corpse and put the pics on /r9k/ to prove my point!

yet still look how good she looks. Asian female, life on easy mode

kys

nah bruh leave her the fuck alone

I'm gonna track her down irl and report back to you guys. I shall Impregnate her.

She's so fkin ugly

Nah dawg

What's it like having shit taste