New /thinspo/ tumblr:
>thininspo.tumblr.com

Other urls found in this thread:

losertown.org/mobile/cal.php
youtube.com/watch?v=ReIT44ODFFs&t
discord.gg/EjmJe
discord.gg/2fTBgwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Friendly reminder that you should look like a swimmer, not like an Auschwitz prisoner.

looking like you're slowly dying is effay

The only thing I want to eat is pussy.

I miss hydration frog, friendo.

Reminder: mia is not effay

male 178cm 63 kg with a lot of fat. how much weights guys you recommend to start seeing some results?

good digits. I recommend that you just start cutting calories wherever you feel comfortable, perhaps 500 less than your TDEE. you can use this calculator to see how long it will take you to lose a certain amount of weight while eating a certain amount of calories: losertown.org/mobile/cal.php

>tfw v lonely and just want a qt thinspo gf

I would love to have a thinspo gf too, user. To bad I already have a bf. I wish he was thinspo too

>prefer by body at prefer my face at >110 lbs
is plastic surgery the answer?

body>face imo

but I want both

almost time 2 buy scale i think
i've been

I like this hannuh

I will kms if I don't get a qt thinspo gf soon.

how did she maintain her boobs wtf
mine are like tiny little bumps now, barely round/full at all

genetic lottery

some people get lucky in fat distribution
she also looks a bit fit

maybe fake? idk who is in the photo.

i lost the genetic lottery honestly

>maybe fake
adding implants to my surgery checklist...
actually no, I never really wanted fake boobs. I'll deal with flat

I like flat chests

25lbs left to go

>even guys have smaller ribcages than me
jdimsa
why did I lose the genetic loterry so bad

At least you can't be as obese as I

ye i prefer flat chests as well

Some swimmers look Auschwitz, just saying
Summing isn't a sport/exercise that grows muscles

thanks I guess but it makes me look like a teenager

pretty sure I have a literal eating disorder so I don't think no matter what I could do I'd ever become obese
I'll take solace in that I guess, best of luck though with becoming not obese

desu swimming does grow muscle pretty well, if you're not eating at a deficit (as with pretty much everything)
it also makes your bones grow if you do it while you're still developing and that's how you turn a girl into a monster

IF I EAT MORE CAN I FILL THIS DISGUSTING HOLE IN MY CHEST

otherwise i eat 900-1200 cals a day and have no incentive to eat more

pls dont make fun of me

I knew I looked obese in that pic

holy shit my bad goys that pic is so god damn blurry my phone is a donut

oh I didn't realize that was the same person
nah you look normal, not thinspo thin but normie thin

swimming increases your appetite significantly more than any other cario exercise, though.

Yeah I used to be thinspo then I recovered now I'm relapsing

she's holding them up dingus

That doesn't really mean anything.
Increases appetite, yes, but it also burns calories like crazy. That doesn't make your muscles grow.

What is the most Veeky Forums bmi?

no it's an iphone you dummy

i feel like my iphone isnt normally that bad tho

how to look like this

youtube.com/watch?v=ReIT44ODFFs&t

good genetics

you can see when he's dancing he has like no muscle whatsoever

just get skinny as fuck and hope you look like that

>waking up one pound lighter

anyone else getting those realistic bingeing nightmares tho??

Hey friends, we have a discord

discord.gg/EjmJe

ate a lot of garbage food today so my skin is freaking the fuck out. but tomorrow will be better. drinking lots of water right now to hopefully alleviate some of the problems that come up when I eat bad food

what are everyone's stats?

>5'2"
>90-93 lbs
>31.5-22.5-33

im this user ()
5'8/9, 131lbs, and idk what the last number is. bmi? if so then it's about 19.5

last number is measurements! mine is like 16.5 ish?

anyway user I think you look fine personally but I am envious of your ribcage

OH IM AN IDIOT JESUS

no idea i don't have one of those cool flimsy measuring tapes anymore. what's wrong with your ribcage? mine like sticks out it's pretty annoying. wish i was this user he got nice stomach aesthetics

ribcage is huge. combined with my height, large hips, and naturally muscular legs I just look very stocky

My ribcage is like 25-26 inches around, I'd like it to be a lot closer to my waist measurement. my boobs aren't even that big, it's just my fucking ribcage jacking up the measurement. I'm very bitter about this

i assume you're this femanon? your body looks great, i genuinely think this is just your objet petit a; like if you did have the ribs you desired you'd be loathing about something else ad infinitum

i do something similar, trust me you look gr8

haha we aren't the same person but it's funny because i (as the photo person) also really hate how flared my ribs are. my lowest ribs are SO pokey.

>5'5"
>No scale until my birthday as a present 2 me, but comparing my body 2 old pics i think i'm sitting between 105-110. but who knows
>again, approximating 32 - 24.5 - 33

no, that's not me but it does look similar. yeah I'm aware I'll probably never be happy with how I look but the ribs are really something that drive me nuts. that and my hips

you look great!! I think I see some abs there. I really need to work on toning up, myself

Hey, can you send out another invite? I want to join the discord..

yes!

discord.gg/2fTBgwA

this one shouldn't expire, so whoever makes the threads please include it in the next one

Thanks!

Beautiful

You're more in demand than you realize, at least in my eyes

i love soc threads and the discord needs more ppls

Help. I've been cutting since last week, been jogging 3 miles every morning, and doing calisthenics after. But I can't stop thinking about food. I ate 3 small pizza slices a while ago because my gran-gran bought them for me. I just couldn't refuse. Did I do the right thing?

Just keep trying. When I gave up sweets I had to wear an elastic band around my wrist to stop myself buying a Snickers and a bag of Haribo from every corner shop I walked past.

drink coffee, smoke cigs, drink diet coke and stay hydrated. think about how fat you are. you'll figure it out.

how do I be thin but still an alpha? I feel weak whenever I'm front of other people. Is there any specific way I should dress?

bumping the best thread on fa

I know exactly how you feel. All I can say is that it gets better. It can help at first to do drastic shit like throwing shit that's tempting you in the garbage.
What the problem is though is that you've become accustomed to the idea of impulsive snacking. Appetite is shaped by habit. Try OMaD, or if you'd prefer to eat breakfast or something as well, that's fine too. What's important is that you establish consistent times every day when you'll be eating, and only eat within those times. After a week or even less of sticking to this, you will start finding it much easier to resist random temptations throughout the day, because the idea will just seem abnormal.

Aye. They're fucking abhorrent.

Ate 1300 calories after a 2 and a half day fast and I feel pretty bad. I gained about 0.2 lb but chugged a lot of water so I think it's food weight and not water weight. Is it true that because I broke the fast with a lot of food my metabolism will be a little higher today?

I like them because I feel like they scratch the mental itch of eating something, but then you wake up free of the consequences

do you weigh yourself daily?

No, I usually do it weekly unless I'm nervous that I ate too much

I do the opposite
if I know it's gonna be on the highest side then I know that next week it's gonna drop a lot

That actually makes more sense

My bmi is 16.4 :(

yikes

Lift.

post bod

I haven't had a shit for about 2 weeks

174cm
48kg

cute

you're pregnant with a turd bebby :3

so when's your transformation?

pls change body with me

Be my bf

Not even a full 8 weeks IP and my bmi has gone from 13.5 to almost 15

anyone here /maintenance/? Wasn't happy with my body beforehand but I kinda am now.

I'd try colonic irrigation but it sounds hella gay

16.5 here. Maintenance is the hardest for me. It stresses me out trying to eat enough without gaining any weight.

If you work out it will be less noticable, look up pectus excavatum and consider surgery.

I have the opposite problem, chest bends outwards to a point

good timing i just woke up

and weow can't afford surgery but it's not as bad as the google images people at least

i've never heard of pigeon chest before today. how dramatic is yours? for surgery do they just shave the bone ?

there's apparently a brace you can wear to bend the bone back into shape

to be honest it doesn't really bother me that much
it's just something that makes me me

it's 2017 and there's still no 0 calorie food you can stuff yourself with to make the hunger go away

Monster energy zero calorie desu

anyone else get very dizzy/shaky if they dont eat enough? how to remedy this?

>crush is Veeky Forums and concerned about my eating habits
>have long talks about our diet/exercise routines
O-Oh no, now he’s going to have expectations about my body progress the next time I’m in town.

Exams are stressing me the fuck out so I started eating at maintenance. The thought about not having a deficit at the end of the day is making me paranoid. I hate finals week.

I do. Idk how to solve it :\ every time I've stood up today I've gotten super lightheaded

my hands have gotten pretty shaky too i cant take video w my phone anymore

More boispo pls

femanon here
170cm
54kg
how am I doing so far?
I am completely panicked about maintenance. how much should I be eating to maintain rn?

yeah that's how i feel too, i hope it goes okay (at least my TDEE is higher now thanks hospital). like how can you eat and not lose or gain anything? surely it's one or the other?

might be hypoglycemia. try to eat little and often and see if it helps, or eat more if possible