I grew up saying "rad" or "radical." Then the fad shifted to "cool...

I grew up saying "rad" or "radical." Then the fad shifted to "cool." At various points since then the hip thing to say has been "dope," "hot," "bitchin," or "awesome."

Its 2017 and i still say "cool." When I say this, do people think I'm an old man? What is the current term?

cool is timeless

"That's halal"

"That's love", "That's hot" "That's dope" "Lit" any of these work but Cool is timeless like another user said.

I sometimes call things bitchin or dope

Should I stop?

safe thread senpai

now we say "lit"

i say nice and cool
i also very rarely still say rad

i say "brazy"

baka desu senpai

I switch it around every few months. Right now it's "sick". It's basically a filler word for me, how blacks in the 80's and 90's would say "word".

Great thread btw OP.

I've recently taken up "neat" to throw people off, I like it so far

>not saying epic
get some taste

I don't know what the cool kids are saying these days, but here are some more from years past:
sick
phat
tight
chill
nice
fly

Sick, cool, nice and senpai

"cool", "neat", "nice", occasionally "sick" too
as said, just filler words

>Its 2017 and i still say "cool."
That's radical

There was a point in my life where I said "tubular," "radical," "bodacious," "far out," and "gnarly," ironically. Now I just say them.

Is this bad?

slaps

that's pretty dank, dude

sick
tight

>Is this bad?
It's tubular, my meng

It doesn't matter what you say, just don't change it up.

This is definitely something only I do, but I find it atrociously disgusting when I hear my friends all of a sudden start using newer slang like "lit" or "extra". It doesn't sound like anything other than an old man trying to appeal to a little ass kid. Don't try to sell yourself to me, don't try to "keep up".

"J. Cole went double platinum with no features"

I like using :
that's fly

Oхyeннo

cool has lasted so long it will never go out of style.

kek

Yes. Bitchin could maybe work ironically, but dope is garbo