Convince me to spend $3k on a watch

Convince me to spend $3k on a watch
Also Watch general
I just want something well built that I can hand down to my son

Other urls found in this thread:

natostrapco.com/collections/18mm-nato-straps/products/the-green-gray-w-brushed-hardware
youtube.com/watch?v=iViv7gLEueQ&t=365s
youtube.com/watch?v=FuUOew2nHXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do you care about that 3k?? DO you care enough to have a thing that tells time for 3k? easy yes or no. DO you want your ego stroked that you bought a item worth 3k so you can show it off?

>DO you care enough to have a thing that tells time for 3k?
Its not just about telling time
It is about owning a well crafted mechanical machine and passing it down though generations

Fuck, you don't need to spend that much money on something to pass it down man

If you wanna buy it and have the money then do it, we shouldn't be convincing you to do it if you're still gonna do it

Also F91 vs A158, which one?

A Rolex Sub second-hand fits the bill perfectly. They make great investment pieces and heirlooms. Lots of A+++++ fakes floating around so make sure it is genuine before you buy one!

F91 no question. change the strap though. NATO 18mm strap they have a ton of colors that go with erreythang

What's the most Veeky Forums digital watch that's not some hipster vintage shit? F91-w?

expensive watches just make you look like a fucking accountant

im sure some here would consider f91 hipster vintage shit but really it's just a good looking watch. plus its like $10 on amazon

just change the strap if you want to be extra Veeky Forums. 18mm strap, i went for the NATO strap memes. they make good straps and good colors

By hipster vintage shit I mean like the soviet Elektronika 5 or any of those early seiko digitals

perlon looks better

Agree with

i think you're right, i didn't know about those. i got this im happy with
natostrapco.com/collections/18mm-nato-straps/products/the-green-gray-w-brushed-hardware

just because i like green and the grey-green can fit with way more

my watch:
Rolex GMT-Master II 116713LN

What about casio a500 or al180?

OP and everyone in this thread should watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=iViv7gLEueQ&t=365s

Nomos Zürich

Awful watch

Fake shit, incorrect hand stack. Put it in the bin

>Tudor
Fuck you guys have shit taste in watches

What is wrong with Tudor?

How are the movements of vintage watches compared to modern ones?

>Rolex GMT-Master II 116713LN
hahahahahahahah oh man is this one of those $1000 fakes because it's close but not close enough.

If it's a ~$1000 fake, then he should've just opted for a real Omega Speedmaster.

Superior

lol, why is the tiger an awful watch?

If i want to spend around 300€ what should I aim for?

I like Orient and Tissot designs but I don't know shit about watches.

anyone with superpowers able to id this watch? or know of similar?

They are always worth a lot of money and its the last thing you will think of selling. One day it could save your life

Both companies are fine for what you're looking for. Just make sure you get an automatic, no quartz watch is worth that money.

F91-w, newfag

I only ever do techwear and I'm thinking of copping pic related. What's a good watch for techwear fits?
It's either this or one of those military-looking gshocks

or it could lose you your arm. around chinks never blink.

PVD coated diver or field watch with a nato strap like this one, but solid black.

Or maybe something like this. Again on a black nato though

Actually, a Zulu strap like pic related is much more /tech/ imo. Also dark gray on black will work it seems

A168

Can you really get a sub for $3k?

Opinions on JLC reverso?

Reverse side

youtube.com/watch?v=FuUOew2nHXM

Thinking of pulling the trigger on this. Looks great and it's cheap.

these are all dope. liked the last one best. thx for the recs user

Tudor has always been a great brand and is getting cooler/more prestige with every Baselworld

i like it, i start saving to buy one.

Inferior.