I recently got a haircut with the sides shaved and the fringe/middle kept long...

I recently got a haircut with the sides shaved and the fringe/middle kept long, I put it up in a top knot but I have a few hairs around the front of my fringe and other areas that aren't as long as the rest and just hang around when I do my hair in a knot, what do I do in this circumstance, Veeky Forums?

bump

need pics to say for sure

Joe Rogan is such a repressed homosexual, I dont think he even knows lol

Here's the length of my hair.

And here's what it looks like done up on a good day, I think it needs a few more centimeters growth. Thoughts?

you look like a faggot

lmao you're savage

Your head is shaped like an egg and you're balding/thinning, it will look weird short, you need longer hait to look good.

this

oh god wtf. dont cut your hair like that ever again. either go full buzz and beard or decently long. better luck next time doctor eggman

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO delete this shit before someone saves it holy fuck

what are you even doing guy

I don't really give a fuck if anyone saves it desu m8

my sides are finished

I never knew it was possible for someone to have a perfectly egg shaped head but, well, there it is.

My head is egg shaped as fuck because I'm currently fat as fuck m8. The beard hides the double chin a little, I just need to lose weight

rofl no dude fat doesn't get stored on the top of your head, which is the part that is egg shaped. You need hair to cover that up bro.

Who else here /bertcore/?

l can't even tell whats bait anymore

jdimsa

TRAINYNG BY DEI
JOE ROGAN PODECASTE BY NITE
ALL DAY!!!!

Actually, if he gets his face gaunt enough, it won't egg. It's full egg because cheek fat and double chin don't give his face any shape. If he becomes a pixie the top will be the only round bit. Then he'll just have to wear his hair down to hide the round bit.

LOL

whudup freek bichez

pineapple

That arcade fire haircut doesn't look good on you.
Your face is super round, you need something that gives you structure. So you can't pull off longer hair, just stop it user.

bro >topknot in 2017
why