Am I supposed to pin clothes like they do in-store? I am similar build to most mannequins so absolutely nothing fits me

Am I supposed to pin clothes like they do in-store? I am similar build to most mannequins so absolutely nothing fits me

If you are really the same build as a mannequin and nothing fits you, you dont know how to shop. Tbh, most men dont.

tailor

no

1. Go to an actually decent store for dress shirts (generally +$100 per shirt)

2. Find one that actually fits you

3. Get it tailored perfectly if you need to

>Go to an actually decent store for dress shirts (generally +$100 per shirt)

This isnt really necessary. I dont know about shops in the US, but here you can go into M&S and get a slim fitting shirt for less then £20 which will be fine.

Even if my shirt fits me, the moment I sit down, the shirt gets pulled out of the tuck a little, and will result in a little mushroom around the waist.

I've been considering shirt garters, but have read bad reviews, mostly about the clamps being uncomfortable and damaging the socks.

slim fit dress shirts are a thing ya know, you must be buying regular fit, maybe even a size up than you should

If you invest in quality garters, you are instantly promoted to the highest tier of effay, where only the gods play. Also check out a tailor,some effort will bring you gain

Buy oversized dress shirts, wear them tucked in baggy with the sleeves rolled up (a la chandler bing) and roll like a fucking don

Learn to military tuck

joking or not, this is actually the preferable option if you want to look relaxed and not have to keep worrying about slim fit shirts being perfect 100% of the time

Blouse, nigga!

Learn how to do the military tuck.

>and will result in a little mushroom around the waist

Having a nice muffin top is the most effay way to wear a shirt now.

New Order can fuck up their tuck and still look good

don't bother with slim fit it looks like complete ass. mushroom is historically normal and honestly, preferable. don't tuck it in with low rise pants though or you will look like a nonce.

>gais... gais. m-muffin topping is totally in this season

just get fucking uniqlo slim fit in white and make sure you have

>this season
>implying it hasn't been around for centuries at this point
slim fit business wear is cancer

>Being stuck in the 2013 slim fit meme

Yikes.

Always buy "slim fit" shirts
They're not actually slim or tight, they're just tapered and not rectangular

When you put it on, pinch both sides at your waist and pull them apart. It shouldn't have a lot of loose fabric, and if you look in the mirror the shape of the shirt (when pinched) from your armpits to the pinched waist should not be rectangular.

And when you think you've found the right size, try one smaller. Usually, that's your actual right size. Same goes for suits.
A shirt is too small only if the buttons are pulling and creating an x-shaped fold around them. That should never happen.