What does your room look like Veeky Forums?

What does your room look like Veeky Forums?
Need some inspiration for mine!

this is literally all I have in my room:
>bed on pallet
>black leather sofa
>black wood coffee table (with stack of magazines)
>record player
>amplifier
>speakers
>record collection
>persian carpet
>black standing lamp
>two weights
>clothing rack
>swans the glowing man poster
>mac demarco another one poster
>some of my photography
>some random ripped magazine pages on the wall

post pic

>dorm
too many rules to do anything interesting.
get rid of the computer, buy a laptop.
get rid of the television, buy a tablet.
buy a trashcan that's not plastic, and not ugly.
buy plants.
clear off the top of your closet.
remove flag
center long picture above desk.
center other picture lower, above dresser

sounds pretty cool ngl

pic pls

>tower on top of subwoofer
Nigga I hope you have SSDs

I don't have a photo of my room on my phone, but I'm pretty sure this is from another user.

poor fag comin through. Even my camera is shitty

this is like some magazine tryhard shit.

like this thread

why is your computer on your sub

Just moved into a new condo. This is like 1/3 of the size of my old room but it's nicer here.

>studentenzimmer
>nip flag

Fucking race traitor

I agree with the others!
Care to post pic?

This ain't my room, just some inspo!

post pic, sounds nice

>t.American

comfi

Fuck its pretty hard to take proper pictures of your own room, but I did my best...
5/10 youre really doing the best with what youre given
3/10 looks bland and messy, which would be alright, but the ugly floor takes the cake for me
0/10
go back to /pol/
6.5/10
looks really comfy, would be happy to just lay there and look at the ceiling for a while.
Its pretty messy though and the colors dont really match

Oh I like that! Thanks for contributing!

Autism

Also a great way to let everyone on the internet know you don't get laid

it's cold and dirty, but i don't bother making it look pretty

i will definitely steal some of your ideas, i love your room

Being loyal to race is the most autistic thing i've ever known

He probably appropriates japanese culture by jerking off to anime. Lol even the whitest medieval society would disavow him.

*tips katana*

It's a rental

its a little different though

1000/10 would comfy

name of folding chair?

looks dope, digging the equipment. would chill and jam with/10.

I'm not the same person, nice projection though, looks like I figured it out

Now I just turned autist, I read your post completely wrong

You look like you live in the basement of a church built/remodeled in the 1970s

i would hate to live like this

E D G Y
D
G
Y

Why would you get rid of a computer and buy a laptop. That's one of the most retarded recommendations I've ever heard

to get him out of his room to meet people and spend less time playing vidya, maybe.

Hella cool

Your lighting and arrangement seems pretty comfy. Also a plus for Attic Abasement.

>Scans through a decor magazine once.

I want to turn my room into a jungle or garden. Any suggestions?

Synthetic grass for the floor. maybe some lawn chair type stuff thats usually used for outdoors. a picked fence but that might be a bit much.. White/linen type walls for a summer look, or maybe even a wallpaper with a garden scenery to it.

If you really wanna go all out do pic related.

since when do people bring laptops to meet people?

when they live on the ground floor of a shitty apartment complex (because it's the only vacant place left, not because they're poor) and can't insure their possessions

how u gonna show her ur facebook

fuk yeah

basement yes, church no

to be fair I tore all the panels down and knocked that wall down. Gonna remodel eventually

not sure if you're joking - do you not have a cellphone??
sorry im not poor yeah i wouldnt know. i have a desktop computer for inside and multiple laptops for uni lectures etc.

>not having your personal data in an NFC chip embedded into your palm

i have that exact same toolkit

like I said, because it's the only vacant place left close to desired amenities, not because they're poor. It's like you've never lived in a medium-sized city without a light rapid transit system or something.

>can't insure their possessions
not sure what you even meant by this
>desired amenities
examples of this? where would you need a laptop near those amenities that are not in your apartment. this is the level of autism similar to people sitting in starbucks "writing" on their macbook

like I said, if your possessions get stolen or damaged in some way that isn't your fault and you couldn't get insurance coverage because the building has baseboard heating like most apartment complexes and older suites in heritage buildings do, it's generally a good idea to carry your laptop and other expensive but portable things with you.

so back to you being poor. i get it now.
thanks for explaining it to me, you can't get a desktop computer because you get broken in multiple times a month. good job amerifat.

I never knew I wanted grass walls until now...

ditching the desktop is designed to make you more likely to not sit in your room gaming and posting anime reaction images on Veeky Forums. you get a laptop because you need to take it to lectures or the library, not to meet people. being out of your room makes you more likely to meet people. i'm sorry if english isn't your first language.

I told my mother I wanted to move out and just be by myself. She started to cry then talk about how hard it is out here these days and that kids move back in with parents. She thinks that I hate her. I don't hate her, I just want my own space

I bet you're American

ewww

looks nice

pretty sexy

get aids hipster

pretty nice

the only nice thing i have to say about this is the wooden floor but thats the only thing.

that shit taste wew

This is the stupidest shit ive ever heard.

I'll post a picture tomorrow when I have good lighting and my room is cleaned up, it's really disgusting at the moment. Though I have to say it probably sounds better than it looks, it's a really small space so everything is cramped up.

having a flag on your wall is pretty Veeky Forums, i have a usa flag on my wall above my bed (even though i'm english teehee)

Your flag is upside down
It triggers me, but somehow it might look better than normal

>but the ugly floor takes the cake for me
Can't do anything about the floor.

I thought of getting a carpet but I don't want a dust magnet, for health reasons.

here's mine, feedback is welcome
1/4

2/4

probably gonna take down these edgy posters

3/4

shitty bookshelf, 'mirin my sweet dreamcast collection?

Why the fuck does EVERYONE have a record player? I own records and I don't even have a record player.

final

this desk is fucking terrible

Nice. Where?

Is that a chin up bar that hooks into a door frame or something? How well does it work?

I grew up with my Dad having lots of records and two players, so I've always had this kind of stuff. Pretty sure I still have some VHS shit in storage too.

I...don't hate this?

yeah it's a chin-up bar, it'll depend on the molding around your door frame but unless your house is literally falling apart it'll be fine

It works very well

Thanks. Been on the fence about getting one, and I don't know anyone who's ever used one. My place is old, but it's rock solid.

Not OP but it hooks into the doorframe and uses tension to hold itself up. They kind of scare me but I've yet to fall off of one.

my room in london :)

What synth is this?

volca beats, bass, keys and moog werkstatt in front

Why do you guys bring so much junk into dorm rooms?

would seduce young men/10

Close, but no cigar. I'm 27 and this is my bedroom in a house I share.

fuck i'm not they guy who posted the pic but where I live most people fly the red ensign and are proud anglos. I just don't get why it's autistic to be proud of who you and your community are, in fact it's probably more autistic to insult your ancestors... but i'm just some Canadian

god it's like the hospital

At least you see actual Canadian flags. I see more fucking Molson flags than country flags. But I live in a fucking welfare city, so I shouldn't be surprised.

>my family is mostly anglo-saxon and we fly the flag of our area of origin to celebrate its culture
is totally different than
>i'm proud of being white, being a white canadian

it's incredibly easy to tell the two types of people apart, so i'm not sure why you'd defend that other poster when he clearly fell into the cousin-fucking category.

be wary of basing your personality on inherent factors like race, age, gender, and sexuality.

base your personality on what i say you should, that'll make you ok! you have to go back.

weird position for the desk desu

hi grandma

you have some fine points and I can't assume anything on behalf of the guy with Prussian Battle flag, but If he's Prussian then there should be nothing wrong with it, but if he's just a some odd germanophile then I guess that's where the problem would lie. But we don't know eh

we can only know what he's shared with us, which is "nip flag. Fucking race traitor". so, uh.

>i'm a woman before all else!
>i'm gay before all else!
>i'm black before all else!
these things trigger the fuck out of 4ch. doing the same with white! straight! man! looks just as stupid.

>"nip flag. Fucking race traitor"
fair enough

My old single room made mostly from flea's stuff

Bed side

KYS commie

Sofa side

Ha ha! Pure ideology my friend