So no one's gonna talk about Pence's jacket? It's Veeky Forums as fuck, check them patches

So no one's gonna talk about Pence's jacket? It's Veeky Forums as fuck, check them patches

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/listing/214668227/united-nations-un-logo-seal-embroidered?&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_-supplies-commercial-fabric-low&utm_custom1=20ef0064-f2ca-49b6-8e60-7a0562ca3c11&gclid=CLPD79mLrdMCFQu5wAodaTgGGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>random meaningless patches that you didn't earn

w2c vice president patch

can anyone ID the patch his left side, on the chest? w2c

this post belongs in /cgl/

>having to earn any of those patches on his jacket.

Yeah, how dare he wear those UN, USFK, and SK patches while working with South Korean forces.

faggot

He looks like a grandpa in that jacket though

wow he looks really intimidating :O)

etsy.com/listing/214668227/united-nations-un-logo-seal-embroidered?&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_-supplies-commercial-fabric-low&utm_custom1=20ef0064-f2ca-49b6-8e60-7a0562ca3c11&gclid=CLPD79mLrdMCFQu5wAodaTgGGA

Closest I could find, it's just the UN's logo.

>Vice President
>Didn't Earn

>random meaningless patches

Come on man don't comment on shit you don't understand

Well considering he's next in line for head of the military if trump is dead/incapacitated I think he's earned them.

He's wearing patches that don't need to be "earned" except the Vice President one, which he did
It's not like he's wearing war medals and claiming he earned them, stupid

Just buy United Nations, United States Forces Korea and Combined Forces Command patches and place them on top of each other.

>didn't earn
>Vice President of the United States

I honestly wonder what it's like being so stupid

Jacket is super ugly, patches are super ugly. The jacket Kevin spacey wears on house of cards season 3 is way better

Mike Pence has a very cute pet rabbit named Marlon Bundo.

He is the GOAT.

>Dubs
Mike Pence confirmed effay.

Nationalism is NOT Veeky Forums

nice try, mohammed

He is a granpa

T. Abdul de Mohammad

> rabbit
> goat
Pick (one) 1

>can't have two pets
getaloadofthisguy.png

Yeah, because mindlessly consigning yourself to an alienating and self-effacing ideology like nationalism is the pinnacle of a self-realized fashionable person.

Fuck off.

nice buzzwords, mohammed

god save us

thanks for not being dumbasses like everyone else in this thread

Back to /r/streetwear/ you go.

Is that Dylann core?

i'm a self admitted chauvinist and I like it

His and Trump's campaign was a major fucking failure and a disgraceful shitshow. The only reason they won is because Hillary's was somehow even worse.
Beating a retarded, half dead woman and her minions is no achievment

A grandpa is a man that successfully created a family and whose children successfully created a family.
You're dressing to get pussy while he got pussy in the most meaningful way, before you were even born.

Face it: anti-nationalism is played out. It's time for you to cop nationalism.

looks like sears dad leather

stay mad cuck boy

>major fucking failure

obviously not

probably not far off from bein a nasty weeb

Pence is fantastic, I'd get strapped on a sling and let him shock the gay out of me any day

bernout spotted

NO REFUNDS

kek

I'm a total libcuck and even I can admit that it's neato having Race Bannon for VP.

lol calm down that poster was right he does look like a grandpa