Start growing a beard

Start growing a beard

Beards are a numale meme. The only case where you should grow one is when your chin and jawline are absolute shit

What if you just can't grow a very good beard?
After a week it starts getting long but it's still thin and patchy so I just shave it back down to stubble.

I'm 27 almost and still can't grow it for shit.

It takes longer than a week you fucking moron

Give it at least 1-2 months in order to assess your potential.

Yeah, but then you're stuck with a disgusting shitty patchy pube-fest on your face in the meantime.
I've got a legitimately beautiful girl that likes me and I'm trying to get her to be my gf. I can't deal with having pubes on my face.

Then get the girl first then focus on the beard. It ain't rocket science. If you get the girl at least she can tell you whether the beard looks good or not

Protip: She doesn't like you. If she liked you, she'd already be your girlfriend.

You friend-zoned yourself.

Good advice Tbh

It's over buddy. You're a beta orbitter, if she really liked you it would be sealed. Don't feel bad, it happens all the time, move on. You wouldn't have brought it up in a beard thread on an Annie Mae website if you knew you had a chance.

Just keep growing for like 2 months, if you still have sub-par growth after that, than trim it to a style that works and suits your face. For example, a goatee or short, neatly trimmed beard might work.

Not all hairs in your face grow at the same rate, some take weeks to start growing so it's a good idea to wait until they all fall into place before you decide to trim or cut it.

Actually, growing a beard and showing you don't give a fuck is probably the only way to get her attention or show you don't need her right now. Nothing gets a girl wetter than proving that you're drowning in pussy and don't have any reason to pay attention to her, this will give her biological brain an incentive to go after you.

yep

I'm 19 and my face is barren. I will probably never be able to grow facial hair. I don't think I would grow a beard though. I'd end up looking too hipster like. A moustache would be interesting though.

I'm on it senpai

>19
stop being so impatient, youre still going through puberty, dingus.

How long should I grow it though? I'm about an inch/inch and a half from my collarbones, but I need to trim soon.

"no"

I'm trying

>Being a jewlet

Excellent. Nice satanic trips.

Beard does wonders for your face.

YOu're pretty lucky if you have much real facial hair in your teen years. Many people take to their 20's before they can even grow facial hair, mine didn't come in until I was about 20, so just be patient and wait. If you get to 30 and still have nothing then it means you can't groe a beard at all, but you'd be surprised at how rare that is.

Ok, have fun scraping a razor across your face everyday.

>eric bandholz
LEL

Does it ? I just shaved and got a buzzcut actually hahaha. No more beard? Did I fucked up?

Had a beard in high school and most of college but then everyone else could grow one too so it wasn't special anymore.

Now I feel like people with beards are trying to hide something or are just compensating for a lack of meaningful masculine energy in their lives.