SERVER LAUNCHES: FRIDAY JUNE 10TH

SERVER LAUNCHES: FRIDAY JUNE 10TH
IP: intcraft.online (its not open right now only a few portals with creative, pvp thing etc, not the actual server that will open the 10th)

/int/craft is a minecraft server based mainly on /int/ but open to all. It is a historical rp server with plugins to help with immersion. Players make nations and these nations can trade, make treaties or alliances, and go to war with one another for land, glory, and memes. We will try to keep threads running on /int/ or Veeky Forums so feel free to drop by those to talk with other players and see what's happened lately.

/int/craft - 1900 AD edition will be slightly different than previous iterations. Most notably different from previous iterations will be how nations function. Now there will be a set amount of historic nations that can be claimed by groups of players prior to launch. All nations will have their historic borders already claimed. The only way to claim land is by conquering it from other nations. You can not make your own nation, you can either claim a pre-existing nation or join one. You can however get your own nation later by diplomacy or revolution.
To claim a nation please be aware that you will need a decent group to claim a large nation .Please head to our page at board.intcraft.online/
The map is made by chien. It's a crop of europe with northern africa and the near east present. Unlike the rest of the world north africa will be unclaimed and open to “colonization”. If you are waiting on invites to a major power you can chill in North Africa and mine. Major powers are likely to eventually colonize this area., either be organized or git gud.
We have created an original content resource pack with crackshot with new weapons. You can use many different types of guns along with flamethrowers, grenades, and artillery. Dyed leather armor will be re-skinned to WW1 uniforms.

Other urls found in this thread:

intcraft.online:8123/?worldname=world&mapname=flat&zoom=1&x=17952&y=64&z=6578
board.intcraft.online/intcraft/res/49.html
join.skype.com/bYzKokd5pPot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dynamic map with claims (this has not been finished yet so everything isn't claimed yet)

intcraft.online:8123/?worldname=world&mapname=flat&zoom=1&x=17952&y=64&z=6578

daily remember germany will keep poland off the map

here's list of firearms with recipes
>shift to aim accurately
>right click to fire, no holding buttons
>ammunition is different for each gun type (maybe each gun, not sure) made of iron ingots gunpowder (glowstone dust + charcoal, and glowstone has been placed in high concentration in mountains)
>artillery works like you throw it and 4 waves of explosives blow up on surface contact
>flamethrower is literally a short range flamethrower
>grenades are obvious

also thanking based Veeky Forums for allowing our threads, we'll keep it to one at a time for sure

Who wants to wreck shit as the Knights of Malta? The falcon shall darken the skies of Europe ;)

Malta was a part of the UK at the time but you're welcome to join the UK and settle on Malta, maybe even gain independence after a successful revolution`?

pic related: size of malta

kek

>Who wants to wreck shit as the Knights of Malta? The falcon shall darken the skies of Europe ;)
"You can not make your own nation, you can either claim a pre-existing nation or join one."
basically if you want to make a new nation, you must first wait until grace is up, and then fight and siege the land of the nation you are planning to conquer.

nations still left to claim or lead(hint, for larger nations you will need at least 5 or so lads to be taken seriously as a claimant):
France
Spain
Montenegro
Belgium
Greece
Portugal
Romania

please dont try to claim here, direct claims toward:
board.intcraft.online/intcraft/res/49.html

here's an example of our map, this is some of italy

pic is Great Britain

pic is most of mainland europe

The Knights have a much more storied history than MonteNegro, lol. Also considering the Hospitallers started out as a supranational faith militant ponzi scheme, no nation is needed.

this is 1900 ad historical rp, if a nation was not independent or in existence in that year, it will not exist on our map.
but that definitely doesn't mean you can't make that nation after grace falls through war.

pic is from Khuzestan under Sassanid rule during 476 AD

another pic, im thinking some sort of Helvetian town

Download links please.
I want the minecraft version you're using and the mods.

no mods my friend, all plug-ins (^:

I don't have minecraft.
Care to share a link or the like?

the version is 1.8 only, and no mods, only server plugins so no downloading needed.

link to the plug-ins?

if you mean to a cracked minecraft, we dont allow pirated minecraft players due to people using that to fuck with the server under fake accounts and then just evade IP blocks

Oh.
How can I play the original minecraft then?

buy it t b h, or get some irl friend that gave up playing a long time ago to gib account

PC only?

well I'd assume mac as well

I want to play but:

1) No Kingdom of Iceland
2) I'm worried it's going to be a dead server

cannut wait senpai, the server Im playing on has players dropping like flies but something keeps me going.

>kingdom of Iceland in 1900 AD

It was part of Denmark at the time.

Also I wouldn't worry about it being a dead server, it's usually lively af

How else can I roleplay an isolationist fortress nation if not for Iceland? :(

So, OP, I know that nations and borders are set and that's that.

But let's say, for sake of one little example, there is a Nation which controls another area which was once/currently is a different nation.

Not naming any names, but is there support or mechanics which would allow members of a nation to "rebel" and if they succeed, form a new Nation separate to the one they used to be a part of?
What would they need to do for this to happen?

Just a random question, not really talking specifics.

yes

to create a new nation you either need to rebel or do it by diplomacy

1. if you are apart of the country, got 5 people within that country supporting your rebellion you can start it and get a claim over your entire city and expand from there, youll automatically will declare war on the nation youre rebelling from.

2. russia and ottomans fight and russia wins forcing the turks to the peace table they can demand the turks to free, lets say albania and put one of their members incharge of it.

3. you can ask them nicely but i doubt that will work

Is this available for crack users?

Sorry for asking again.

nope

Wow, you make me cry.

Is there at least some way to download this beautiful map?

> I play with Video Toys

step up, nigga

Radical.

Are any cities pre-built? I feel like making a town or city like London or whatever is going to be a huge hassle.
I assume while nations are "fixed" towns aren't so much.

the homeblock will be at each nations capital but you have to build it yourself

>How else can I roleplay an isolationist fortress nation if not for Iceland? :(
you play an isolationaist nation, and yet isolationists are what kill servers, idk what youre finkin m8
desu buildings a lot of the fun, especially when youre building a city with a dozen other top lads

True, actually. Obviously not all cities will be present, but it'll be fun.

here is for example the size of a 10-12 person city

also pic related is ou progress on border claims
we're probably gonna be done in within days and will be settling all claims over various nations

all that seems to be left is Russia and Sweden-Norway

btw we know some of these borders are a bit wonky, we'll fix them dont worry.

I am excited. Who do you guys think will be the Rome of this one, then? And who will be the huns of this one?

I'm hype for the shitflinging.

It's 1900 bruh

Anybody want to revolt against Italy and create the Serne Republic of Venice with me? I'll need like 3-5 people to get it started

Serene*

I know, but by "rome" I mean, "super popular good guys that everyone joins" and by "huns" I mean "not as popular as rome but all the more determined to fuck their shit up"

One attracts newbies and loners
One attracts memeraiders and bants

Rome would definitely be Germany in that case

Huns would be the UK, France, the Russians or the Ottomans

I'm going to roll Ireland and depending on what the UK do I just might revolt and make Ireland independant. 100 year anniversary of the 1916 easter rising, since they fucked it up IRL maybe I'll do it in autism blocks.

In reality I'll stick to the UK's side, though. I only want to revolt if they turn out to be fags.

UK seems to vanilla to attract that many memeraiders. Russian or Ottoman seems more likely.

Romans were the memeraiders, the city itself was all the bosses where throwing newfags into battle dying for them.
prove me wrong

True, technically.
Rome did also claim a LOT of land, but that makes sense.

I went back on to the server and it looks like in the end Ulaidh got abandoned or fucked, I dunno what happened. They were pretty chill dudes.

It was mainly the oldfags fighting the major battles

rome looked pretty goat ngl

A-anybody wanna help me? It'll be somewhat hard but this is Italy we're dealing with so it's fine

Bump

Cannot commend this faggotry enough.
I joined the previous one, under the impression it basically just be a pvp server with contextual lands and shit.
Couldn't have been more wrong.

>Constant diplomacy and shit between nations
>Alliances which make sense
>People moving on from places to migrate to another land
>Encounters with "natives"
>All the decent towns having a trade post on the coast
>Trading actually being important, making routes and deals netting you a lot of resources and often a good advantage
>Leaders overthrown and replaced, entire nations disbanded and reformed after wars
>Raids from contextually reasonable places
>Raiders or conquering nations making people either flee from their now pillaged towns or else subjecting them to becoming a vassal
>"Religious" differences, with pagan shitters having to be forcefully converted but rarely quickly nor easily
>That feeling when you're standing on a wall of your shitty town, your townsfolk at your side, watching 6-10 faggots sail toward your shore to pillage you

Shits good. I'm very excited to see how this one turns out.

>no belarus
dropped

Germany report in

the servers main chat is:
join.skype.com/bYzKokd5pPot

Feel free to talk to everyone, ask flindark or Vespi if you are interested in joining the German Reich

probably because 1900 ad

>norse shitters as russia
>weeaboo horse rapists as austria
Yet another meme iteration

just revolt against russia

>two large groups of our community playing as two large groups of 1900 ad
oh goodness what a surprise

You guys didn't play 476, then?

In it, without mentioning tiny irrelevant factions that died early or didn't come into play we had:

>WRE
>Huns
>Ulaidh (aka ireland)
>Wessex
>Gaels
>Scandinavians
>Iceland
>Persia
>ERE

As for things that happened in game that weren't just memeraids?

Well, there was almost a Gael civil war.
>Two major Gael towns, lets just say "south" and "north" because I can't remember names
>Ulaidh and Gaels ally in case Rome comes to conquer them all
>One day North Gaels attack Ulaidh, failing to kill anyone but the leader sees
>Gael leader is absent, tensions high
>North gael fags kill a south gael fag one day when he was out exploring
>North gael fags attack leader of Ulaidh when he is outside his walls building
>Gaels almost at civil war point between north and south
>Eventually a group of north gaels leave and head for Scandinavia, where memeraiders are evidently welcome
>Ulaidh break off ally with Gael and instead ally Rome under promise that they will help each other stop raids
>Scandinavia invade remains of north Gael and generally fuck their shit up several times

Another good time was the fall of Wessex

>Wessex keep to themselves, aren't really relevant to anyone
>Suddenly, one of them shows up on Ulaidh's doorstep asking for help from a memeraider
>They let him in, he attacks and his friend shows up and joins in
>Wessex demand Ulaidh surrender to them and give them supplies
>Ulaidh tell them to fuck off, start planning an attack
>Ulaidh leader chats to Romefag and asks how much they want to fuck up Wessex
>Rome eventually agree to help if they have time
>Impatient, 2 Ulaidh fags sail over to Wessex and attack, Rome decides to join
>Wessex falls despite having stronk memewalls and many gates
>All their shit looted
>Ulaidh fags take there share then fuck off
>Rome continues to loot, imprison and fug up Wessexfags
>Rome offers Ulaidh chance to rule Wessex
>Ulaidh declines offer
>Wessex joins WRE, giving them another strong foothold near Gaels

honestly when iterations are good they can get really political, which is nice

>no Luxembourg
dropped

luxembourg would be less than 10 chunks desu senpai.

How do rebellions work for nations that are currently split up between multiple powers?
If Poland wanted to rebel would that have to fight the entire Holy alliance or just one at a time?

depends, they may choose to only fight the nation that they wish to take claims in
I'd recommend not crossing into german poland in that case to keep it to a one front war

wew