Dress in nice expensive clothes but girls don't notice me

>tfw wear nice suits and always dress nicky at Uni but still a
KHV.

Can females not appreciate males that dress nicely? I even have a nice BMW convertible. This is not right.

I know how you feel.
I too own a BMW, and I wear $300 Armani sunglasses. Yet girls still aren't attracted to me.
It's such an injustice.

It's the granny wristwatch.

Also get a haircut.

What is this Elliot Rogers shit.

bitches be noticing you, they just ain't suppose to hit on you first

Christ man what's wrong with your hair?

dont dress nicely, dress appropriately. If you're showing up to lectures like this I really dont know what to tell you.

kek

literally just take off the dress watch and jacket and you will be fine

>shitty watch
>shitty sunglasses
>daddy's money suit
>slicked... sideways? Trump kid hair
You look like the worst stereotype of a rich kid. Cut your hair short and wear it messy, ditch the watch, ditch the shades. If you want to look like a douchey rich kid look like a douchey rich kid who doesn't give a fuck, rather than one who will sic daddys lawyer on you if you wrinkle his suit jacket

take off those stupid glasses and watch they make you look like shit

also your hairline is too high and for that hairstyle

Pls get help user the world is a beautiful place no need to kill yourself/anyone

I know this is bait but go to places where it's appropriate to dress like that. Haircuts gotta go though.

I fucking hate that jacket. Everything else is good up to it.
>nice and expensive clothes
>expensive suits.
See most normies see a 700 dollar suit as expensive, (and it is compared to what else they buy) but realistically that's an avg suit. An expensive suit is usually like 10k minimum and just made to exactly your sizing. I've spent more on sneakers than some normies did on suits. That's the way it is. But if you want a good suit, fly to China and have some tailors custom make a suit for you, there are some good ones there. And the trip will cost about the same as a custom made suit here for the same quality product. Labor costs add up after all

Seeing fits like this make me realize I've never dressed well.

Not even polarized. What is the point of these shades? Just to look cool? Haha what a fag.

Americans are a godless people with no sense of decency.

Elliot Roger here...
Read my manifesto for tips of ascending to extreme gentleman status.

I don't think the jacket is that bad. But you did get a laugh from me.

audible kek

Fucking kek

I'm bored of navy blazers and would like to get a herringbone blazer but I feel like I should be at least 30 to wear one.

Also check em.

>ugly balding manlet thinks being Veeky Forums alone will help

Its all about FACE, HEIGHT and FRAME.
You possess none of those features.

you fucking rat boys got memed, well done op

This board is such a steaming shit.