Is it /effey/ to be clean shaven male? Just shaved them now, feel pretty lubricious

Is it /effey/ to be clean shaven male? Just shaved them now, feel pretty lubricious.

completely shaven looks pretty dumb imho. I only shave upper arms, so that I don't look like a dressed monkey and trim pubic hair and armpits.

>lubricious

...interesting word choice. actually the perfect word

isnt this the kid who shout up that black church?

I always feel lugubrious

no, it's not Dylan.

THIS
THREAD
IS
STUPID!!!

why can't he just eat the string cheese normally

Thats a pretty good body

Please stop making unnecessary threads. Just post on a fuck boi thread ffs

If you're going for femboy status then sure (which I'm not even necessarily discouraging), but if you're a regular dude you won't even look gay, you'll just look fucking weird.

Shave legs (let it grow a bit during summer)
Wax thighs (thigh stubble is annoying when you shave)
Shave arms, forearms, and hands (especially hands, hair on hands is disgusting)
Shave face
Shave armpits 2x a year
Shave balls
Trim bush

>lubricious
lubricious; adjective
1. offensively displaying or intended to arouse sexual desire.
2. smooth and slippery with oil or a similar substance.

I shave my torso, armpits and trim my goods.
Why can't humans be born entirely hairless desu. Except for the hair on your head and genitals of course.

>there are people in this thread right now who aren't white and thus have blond hair

it's pretty close to my ideal physique; too bad I'm shit at dieting

>tfw 13% bodyfat lardass

I am interested to hear peoples shaving regime.
I just use hair conditioner and disposable razer for legs and arms because you need to cover a lot of area and shaving creams are expensive.
I use moisturising hair removal cream on my privates but it does not work that well so you usually have to shave it anyway, but because the hair is so weak you can just go with the grain.

Just shaving your legs then having a cat rub against them is like the greatest sensation on earth.

Unf, that's a delicious, exquisite picture, OP

why would you shave your legs if you're not a swimmer? Looks like you didn't hid puberty.

If you shave anything but your face you are a faggot

I don't do anything to the hair on my arms or legs because I'm lazy and ultimately do not care.

well most adults are not insecure about being made fun of for not going through puberty because we dont associate with 14 year olds.

would i have to lift weight to achieve this?
or is it just diet and cardio?
i got noodle arms 2bh

Yeah you'll need to lift to look like this, but he's definitely on a cut and doing cardio too

Will definitely have to lift, but it's easily achievable. You can turn those noodle arms into arms from said pic in a relatively short amount of time.

You could do it with calisthenics too but a lot of it is genetics-dependent
You only need cardio if you have trouble dieting

shaved my forearms today, feels good man

I'm 23 dude. If you shave your legs for sports, that's okay, but I don't think that man legs look very good if you shave them. Maybe it's a cultural thing...