Hi guys, I need your advice because I really want to change

Hi guys, I need your advice because I really want to change.
I'm 26 and have long hair since I'm 17, but since a few years I have some hair loss, it's ugly, I hate it.
Of course I'm aware that I must cut my hair, but which hairstyle could fit my head ?
I already know that my face is ugly and all, but maybe I'll have a better self-esteem with a good haircut.
Pic related, my hair.

just buzz it. Had long hair before the buzz too, but hairline started to recess. Buzzcut works pretty well with a fucked up hairline and you can cut your hair yourself, so you save some money too.

I know but I have a round face, I'm worried about looking like an egg with really really short hair

Bumping to find nice haircut

Just buzz it man your hairline is pretty fucked up

buzz and start doing the big three (fin / keto / minox), maybe you can regain some and keep it.

Buzz it, trim your beard and start dressing better. I understand you are really into metal, but it isnt a very flattering look in general, also start exercising if you don't already, all that will boost your confidence. You don't have big ears or anything. Good luck m8.

You should also improve your english

Okay well, thank you guys for the advices, I'll buzz it then.

Buzz it and get in shape. Losing fat will make your face more angular.

yeah nigga look at this slayer guy with head tattoos, bald is metal af too

Sorry but you have TERMINAL male pattern baldness my man

Buzz but dont fall for (((the big three))).Why would you take stuff that mentally ill trannies take?

fin = DHT enzyme blocker, does not lower test

keto = dandruff shampoo that numbs the follicles reception to DHT

miox = stimulates hair growth

what do any of these have to do with mentally ill trannies?

SHAVE ALL HAIR. BALD IS MANLY!
DIGITS PROVE IT.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

GO BALD

KEKLLAHU KEKBAR

Kek, OP stayed in his teen phase

look at this shit, why are you even on Veeky Forums

Workout, lose weight.

Dude, don't be an asshole and try to help the man.

Not op but he ain't wrong. The balding guy has to change sooner or later

Everyone have to start from somewhere.

I'm not OP but fuck you buddy.

Here's my advise:

>don't do anything to your hair yet
>go to a barbers (nothing fancy tho)
>ask for advice
>just be honest, there's nothing to be ashamed
>take their advice on what to do
>I would say shave it off personally
>if you have the money get new hair if you want
>grow out your beard
>loose weight
>once you have lost weight I would then suggest you get new clothes
>nothing wrong with band t shirts but you have to have more mature clothes for your age
>get bitchs (or dicks)
>love life

Easier said than done but don't let your bold head set you back

shave your head trim the beard lose weight smell good drink coffee

run and dont eat/fast take vitimans get a little more into nutrition and calorie counting drink more water get a bunch of new basic clothes from uniqlo smell good brush teeth shave head and trim beard if not shave but fasting and sprinting is key

wow he got the dubs

Kek has spoken

Not OP but someone crossboarding on Veeky Forums for the first time.

You guys seem much more accepting of people that don't that don't know what the fuck they're doing than most other boards. It's honestly pretty weird.

Might have to stay here

We don't want you. Your kind is not accepted here. Go away.

All this

Good coffee too

Buzz, get on fin, min & Niz, and save up for a transplant when your hair loss has stabilized.

>im 26

Holy shit you look like youre 38

What foods should I eat to maintain healthy hair? Anyone have a basic shopping list they follow?

desu, your hair loss is already pretty bad, so start by buzzing and take fin, min & niz. With a buzz, you'll see when the effect starts to set in and you can start to regrow it if you really want to.

south american metalero

If you start nofap, your hair will grow back!

i know alot of people think it's a meme, but i've been on finasteride and have basically regrown my crown hair. Hairline has "matured"/receeded, but when i started that wasn't a problem it was the thinning.

I started pretty early too, so that definately helped

any problems with your libido? I heard that the side effects are fucking terrible
inb4 no g/f

You already have a beard so you'll be fine