What tranny has the best style? For me it's somikchan

What tranny has the best style? For me it's somikchan

If they are very visibly trans, their outfits are probably very cliche = not very effay.

The most effay ones are probably either passing ones that just dress as stylish girls or more androgynous leaning ones that blur the lines between male and female with fashionable fits.

Inb4 all trannies are gross/just men/OP is a degenerate

What are you faggots gay or something you don't like trannies?

Trannies/Fembois/Traps cannot dress for shit

Don't they realise half the battle of 'passing' is learning modern fashion? I swear they all dress a decade or two behind it makes me gag

anzu obviously
superb fashion sense and great cosplayer, it's a shame she (male) has a boyfriend

Katya Pero

Why no dick bulge

me

why the FUCK are there so many fucking trannies on gaychan recently

>imblying

people have been obsessed with traps and futanari for literally ever on Veeky Forums you fucking newfag

Holy shit that thing has a dick?

Sadly she isn't one

To answer your question, Jane Marie

Wait what do you mean she isn't one?!?!?!?!?!?

Sadly she isn't what you fucking fuck? If your telling.me.tjah that's a real girl I'm go. Very be very pissed

she has a penis. pics are everywhere of her naked wit a penis

how come there's no recent pics of somik, they're all old

How come there's no pictures of the sky queen

Oh thank God. I would be pissed if I was turned onto a real woman

no worries friendo, we've all been there

This website is retarded

>he doesn't know
There are benis/bagina versions of her photos. All of them are shopped, but the vagina ones are visibly worse to support the notion of Somik being a trap.
Плюc мы c нeй yчилиcь в oднoм клacce c мaлых лeт, и пинyc бы нe ocтaлcя нeзaмeчeнным.

Best

пpyфы, sukablyat

So is actually a girl?

>The most effay ones are probably either passing ones

Passing ones don't exist. It's just a way for trannies and tranny-lovers to feel better about it because they can claim that passing ones exist because if they pass: you won't notice they're there, right?

>via 9gag

see filename

Gross

Her current look isn't that great, her long hair was though

>her
You mean him

Okay