Body mods

Opinions on ear pointing? I've recently been thinking more seriously on getting this surgery done and I'm curious to see any thoughts.
Also general body mod thread
Pic related

away with you lizard people, the surface world is ours!

I just want 2 b happy

That's the thing though, it's such a small detail and my hair would hide it most of the time anyway, no one would notice unless they really took a good look at me and that's one of the reasons I think it's one of the more practical body mods unlike showy tattoos and ear stretching

its different but not too weird, similar to split tongues, tattoos, the ear stretcher things... It would be acceptable in society, but most body mods like too weird to the point you won't get a job or people will judge you really negatively (like getting metals and holes made in your body where they don't belong, that creeps me out... it's not the same as just getting an ear or nose pierced).

its complicated because i think it is creepy due to 2 factors: looks dangerous + abnormal.

But 1 thing to consider, social perception is complicated... that ear on the left of the OP pic looks more natural somehow. People tend to dislike when you TRY to look "natural", e.g. girls who wear fake eyelashes or guys who wear height increasers in their shoes, people dislike "fake" stuff that is not obvious (e.g. a girl with a small waist but really shes wearing a corset). So if someone notices and asks you "why is your ear that way" they may already judge you negatively unless they like it.

yes, im not trying to discourage you but i'm just listing all the negative outcomes that i think could happen from this. to me it doesn't seem like a big deal. But make sure it looks WELL DONE like that pic or the left ear in op's post (the right ear looks too narrow, even if its just by 1 millimeter it looks "off")

make sure your actual ear shape will look good.

i was born with one ear like that and i hope no one ever thinks i did it intentionally bc it's kinda goofy

That looks fucking retarded my man. Might I suggest senpai kill himself desu.

I studied and made a diagram to explain my opinion more clearly

Also, beware of the green haired girls ears being editted, her pic may be photoshopped so she may have morphed her ears to be that shape.

Best luck being happy op. find a doctor who is more like an artist and knows how to make that aesthetic shape, not one who has never done this before.

This is mental illness. Why not have surgery to get dog ears or rabbit ears too?

It's not, stop being judgmental.

Op, this is the kinda reaction to expect from frightened normies who've never seen this before.

>similar to split tongues, tattoos, the ear stretcher things
tbdesu the elf ears are probably more acceptable than all of those because it's not much of a difference

I've seen the green haired girl on YouTube talking about her ear pointing and I like the artist who did hers. Most of the people I've seen getting their ears pointed have been done by professional body artists. And Though I have seen people getting elongated and more pointed ears, I really just want mine shaped.
Thank you for all your critical thinking I really do appreciate it, I agree with having the less narrow shaped ears too.

Jealous desu ;/ have you thought of pointing the other ear to be cool scifi guy or having it shapen normally? Would appreciate pics

I'm not saying elongate, I meant shaped too. The green haired girl has ideal ears imo, they don't look elongated but reshaped perfectly.

I just wantd to make clear I think the ears on the right in the OP pic look BAD in a subtle way.

I was born with constricted ears, u fags jelly?

yes

how fucking out of touch with reality do you have to be to even remotely consider this
obviously quite, considering you want to become some dumb made up character from a fucking anime

special user bless u

wow dude so judgmental

>fantasy elves
>anime
Hm
Seriously though how come anything effay doesn't like is
>muh anime

This is actual anime shit you tard

It's actually

>fukken hypebeast

Btw

>implying op didn't compare green hair bitch with asuna from that sao ((anime))

why are weebs so dumb

>this is actual anime
A can literally guarantee you most people want this because of Tolkien rather than any anime.

But user
Asuna has round ears
In fact, off the top of my head, Guts is the only anime that i can think of with pointy ears
And wanting to emulate manime is a noble pursuit

don't do it you fucking mong. imagine being like 60 with retarded ears you thought were cool when you were like 16. if you actually spend money on this idek.....

not a good idea, OP.
it might freak out some clients if you work certain jobs because I know that some businesses are pretty strict on body mods and tats, dyed hair and so forth.

>Guts is the only anime that i can think of with pointy ears

you gotta watch Bastard!! then.

Vulcan fashion bread?

>tfw already pointy elf ears
>tfw pale as hell
>tfw thin
>tfw small

guys I think elves actually exist

now you only need to live at least 200 years or better even more.

No this is definitely something you will regret. 100%.
Not even the Bog's (god bless their soul) have went for elf ears yet.