What's the most expensive clothing brand out there...

What's the most expensive clothing brand out there? I'm pretty rich and feel like spending some money on clothes after not buying anything for 3 months.

I'm a guy and prefer urban wear, 27 years old for reference.

h&m

I thought this place knew about fashion. Guess not.

supreme

zara

walmart

did you really think that

bape

Acronym

The most expensive would be Kiton, Brioni, Cesare Attolini and Tom Ford. Those aren't quite 'urban wear' I guess but the most expensive brands for sure.

CCP

Brands like Gucci, Versace, etc. have extremely expensive jackets.

Hermes

Mastermind Japan

how about you use your money for something less selfish? give to charity, you useless ass leech

Hermes and LV obviously, but if you're that rich you should already have pieces by them. You can easily blow 5 figures if you go to a flag ship store.

charisma.. oh wait you can't buy that.

This, holy fuck you can blow some money at Kiton, Brioni, and Tom Ford.

Bonus points for the Berluti shoes

This one is important if you are looking to spend thousands of dollars to look like a futuristic memelord

t. Acronym owner

Do you know what board you're on? Do you know what site you're on?

If you set out to buy clothing for no other purpose than spending as much money as possible, you're gonna look like shit. Maybe if the guy working at the store helps you out you can put together one or two vastly overpriced outfits, but you'll probably just end up having some random nice pieces that don't really fit with your wardrobe.

That said, go on Grailed and buy some runway showpieces if you're looking to blow money.