What is the name of a jacket like this? Also Dylann aesthetic thread

What is the name of a jacket like this? Also Dylann aesthetic thread

he murdered people going to a church because he hated Blacks... he cannot be compared to Elliot Rodger who just murdered people he hated for bullying him, this kid was a true racist (not like sjw's calling anyone a racist for micro aggressions)

ok but that doesn't answer his question

Who gives a fuck, he has a nice jacket.

it looks like a simple vintage windbreaker from a thrift store that he put patches on

>he cannot be compared to Elliot Rodger who just murdered people he hated for bullying him

didn't elliot kill random people he came across though?

this is the first time I'm hearing Elliot Rodger killing people

He did but few people understand him, I did research on him b/c I used to browse a forum he used called puahate.com

The media tried to paint him as a "mysoginist" and just lied about him. In reality he was beaten up and robbed by chad-types just days before committing the murders. So imo, he was mistreated and fed up, not fully to blame.

imma need an id on that watch

He killed random girls he never met because of the way they looked. The people who "beat up and robbed" him should have killed him instead. Have you seen his videos? Are you trolling?

South African military jacket?

>tried to push girls over a wall at a frat party
>the wall was high enough, that when the frat bros pushed him off it, he broke an ankle.
>they stole his sunglasses or they just fell off into the bushes or something as part of the roughing up

This guy had a mental disorder. Pretty much full blown mental illness at that point because he wasn't acting rationally. Add in some toxic new age thinking dumped on him by his parents, and viola - you've made things even worse.

Not saying he wasn't bullied during other parts of his life, but he was taking his frustrations out on random people, and not acting rationally to achieve what he wanted.

Have you read his manifesto lol

this
any autist that sympathizes with elliot needs to be shot on sight

It's patches he put on, I have the same ones just looking for a good jacket to put them on.

I've seen his videos but they weren't the reason he did it.
There are MANY people like him in his videos and none of them commit murder for it. Most likely you and others on Veeky Forums care about their success with women, I've seen the threads people here make and they're no less "mentally ill" than his videos.

He was bullied and wanted revenge.

If obnoxious chads saw you, broke your sunglasses, beat you up, robbed you, and humiliate you in front of boys/girls who laugh at you while it happens, and all you can do is run home... you'd be mad.

I think i'm one of the only people who understood his situation.

If you believe the medias story that he is a sexist or whatever, you're a misanthrope.

Ehh...Idk man you might have to try Etsy and vintage clothing sites. I'm not sure you're going to find his exact jacket...well what happened to his stuff? Where did his jacket go?

w2c watch

no one is doubting his mental illness. All mass murderers suffer mental illness. definitely a pathetic mysoginist also, kid deserved the bullying

Fucking this, can someone please drop the info on that watch, or any watches that are similar in size? I like the aesthetic of that watch more than some clunky hunk of junk.

>was a regular on slut hate
>reads the first page of his manifesto
>blames women for being a disgusting cringe lord
lol sex is a right not a privilege, kid. if you genuinely sympathize w/ the supreme gentleman seriously kill yourself

Your post has assumptions.

>meme shit

where? i realize the format was poor but the there exist citations for everything. His sluthate account, vlogs, passages, and posts where he expresses entitlement to a pure qtgf cos he's effay and owns a beamer

I realize it's kind of difficult to get through bc it reads like a novel by r.l stine written from the perspective of a edgy sperg on the brink of shooting up a school but if u sympathize w/ him u should read it, if u still do after kys

I don't sympathize with him, I'm just pointing out a fact that everyone ignored, the reason people misjudge him is focusing on his videos/manifesto when DAYS before he was severely bullied by people he hated. Anyone would be devastated by that, you retarded misanthropes. If you were bullied you may think differently about him, improve your basic human conduct.

Why didn't he kill the people who bullied him instead of innocent girls who happened to be walking around?

he committed mass murder bc he was bullied and mentally ill but targeted women bc he was a mysoginist sperg

Yes and?

Do you think he browsed Veeky Forums?

He has to have purposely been dressing fashionably.

Its probably one of those retro Casio watches.

>July 24th

of fucking course I have the same birthday as Elliot Rodger