Opinion on these?

Hey guys, I'm really into kanye's fashion both in terms of his shoes and yeezy season. Obviously i cant afford it, these are great alternatives. I was wondering what do you think? and also any inspo or guide for having that yeezy fashion look?

How old are you user?

Hi user, im lonely and i talk to myself im 19

>Posters: 1
jesus christ, off yourself

just trying to keep my thread alive, anyway what are your opinions on them?

Bump :(

1. There's no reason to bump a thread this frequently on this board. We don't get that much traffic and if people don't respond it's because they don't really have an opinion. You could have posted this in a number of other threads, like "Cop or not" or "questions that don't deserve their own thread"
2. Adidas collaborated with Kanye West (among other designers) in order to create expensive "iconic shoes" in certain seasons and then design similar ones at a lower price point to influence the market from both "exclusive" and mainstream points of view. Buying this shoe is exactly part of that

Personally I find these pretty ugly, but the colours are interesting and the textures look contemporary but it will never be mistaken for a running shoe. The tubular sole is so ugly to me in person that I would not recommend these.

Ugly "poor man yeezy" for 12 year olds. Don't cop unless you want to look like a 12 year old.
If you want something with the yeezy vibe go with the triple black pure boost 2017 or the tubular runner pk and cut the straps off.
Both have similar looks, but don't come off as obvious "poor man yeezys".

If you are actually into Kanye's fashion then cop the real thing and stop being a bitch. V2 resale is pretty low, especially in europe, and the next release is this month, so you can cop for retail.

Next time post in the cop or not thread, fuccboi general or even the adidas general, which if you had lurked you would have noticed already answered your question.

just get any other tubular model.

Thank you guys, Sorry I didn't know about the threads. But thanks for notifying me!

Thats a shame because I really thought these looked cool, and would normal people really think that when they see this?

No I know plenty of people who owns these and get no shit

oh brilliant I guess its only sneakerheads or people into fashion who would notice them. Even then no one is probably going to call me out on it (I hope lol)

Just buy fakes.

Nah I couldnt live with myself strutting around in fakes

If you like them stop being such an autistic faggot and cop them. Do you need the approval of random people online to validate your purchase?

>(I hope lol)
Please leave this board and off yourself

>Nah I couldnt live with myself strutting around in fakes
But you can live with yourself strutting around in low tier kids version of the same shoe?
If you really appreciate and value Kanye's shoes then just cop real yeezys, not the cheap imitations. Not that hard and not that expensive.

>Not that hard and not that expensive.
I mean it is when you are a university student. Also im trying to save up for other articles of clothing.

Get a part time job and save on other things. Retail really isn't that much and resale is as low as $350 on some colourways

How do i know that those resale are actually real?

Leave plz

why?

Do a local meet up and inspect the shoe before you hand the money. Take someone with you who has the shoe for reference. Boost is usually a dead giveaway
Other option is to cop from stockx/goat or a consignment store.
Next release is probably this/next month and another in June/July so copping from an official retailer is possible.

Thank you for your help! I think I might buy these and wait to cop the real ones. I honestly think these look cool and are a great alternative to those who aren't able to cop them. :)