Let's talk about caps. 3 and 6 are the only ones I own

Let's talk about caps. 3 and 6 are the only ones I own.

My little brother has a lot of 2 and 7 but I'm gonna wait until he enters middle school before I kick his ass about it, and my sister owns nothing but 5 and her parents still don't think she's a dyke.

How old were you when you got rid of your last flatbill, Veeky Forums?

i still have 2s, never use them again once i realised that it look like i had a big head

i like campers and trucker caps, best to keep the designs minimal or small, avoid branding unless it's a meme atm like those polo caps were. also beanies r nice, would probably wear a hunter cap if it was colder

Never really understood why people wear the flat bill caps. I have two of 6, my little sister got me a cream one from magic kingdom and I really like it. The other one is a red university hat and someone threw an egg at me because they thought it was a trump hat

>avoid branding unless it's a meme atm
>wears memes in public

6s are GOAT. Prove me wrong.

Nothing to prove. It's a good solid, classic working man's hat. The modern cowboy hat. 3's are close but they're a little too trailer trash for me.

I only own a 6 and I keep it in my car to stop the sun getting in my eyes

Whats the difference between 2 and 4?
Wich do you rather?

The only really bad ones are 1 and 7, the rest is aight

Is it okay to flip your normal caps like people do with the ST ones?

my head doesn't fit in dad hats. what other hats are Veeky Forums?

I never owned flatbills. Cowboy hats and truckers caps or bust.

You should probably hit your brother and sister in the head with a bat.

The number of panels. Ones a 6panel others a 5panel.

Ive gotten into dad hats recently but I love 5 panels.

Well she's not really my biological sister, we share the little brother through different parents, so I don't really give a shit what she does. Little bro has another few years to grow out of his bullshit. Let kids be kids.

My motorcycle helmet size is a 3x and trucker hats are the only thing that doesn't look tiny.

Shape and curve a SnapBack to look like a dad hat and you'll be good or just shape a trucker

Not that user, but how do I go about shaping/curving a flatbill snapback? I have a lot that I really like but I just can't stand the wigger look they give me.

Just curve it with your hands or dampen it and leave it in a mug overnight.

Is it acceptable for anyone to wear a flatbill other than young upper class black men?

If anyone wears 1 and isn't wearing a lycra team kit then they're fucking gay. They're also gay if they're wearing full lycra team kit.

>upper class
>flatbill
Also,
>upper class
>black

I'm sorry you get bullied

user, you got bullied so hard you got Stockholm syndrome.

I never got bullied fatty

>What are musicians?
>What are trust fund babies?

Bought a hat online that was advertised as a snapback. it came today and it has a velco back. can velco still look good? i just feels a bit childish too me but its not noticeable

caps R 4 plebs

It's fine bro.