What are the most Veeky Forums headphones?

What are the most Veeky Forums headphones?

Pic may or may not be related.

pic is not related

Aedle, faggot

>technology thread on Veeky Forums
kill yourself
>overpriced pleb-tier headphones
kill yourself

dese are super

i don't know if they're Veeky Forums but i have these and they are quite good for the price range. easy to clean too

Sony MDR 7506 are so not Veeky Forums that they become Veeky Forums again. Beats are shit tier consumer garbage. If you want something with a dj look that actually sounds good, Sennheiser HD 25-II. Sennheiser Momentum if you are a menswear faggot.

Always thought these were really ugly desu. I'm sure they sound good tho. I use DT 880s with an O2 + ODAC (at home, obviously).

I prefer smaller headbands.

Sony XB500

/thread
>inb4 cant /thread own post stfu

shitty headphones

koss portapro

AIAIAI TMA-1

I use disposable in ears for the few times where I don't want to hear whats around me.

Audio Technica m50x's aren't very Veeky Forums but i'll be damned if they aren't the best value headphones on the market

sheep

GOAT coming through

not true btw

>Sony MDR 7506
>Sennheiser HD 25-II
this

/thread

fuck off lmao

if you insist on wearing headphones

overhead headphones in public are fucking cringe

earpods or these

go green

Look good, sound good and everyone will think you play nu-disco off vinyl at small clubs

Why doesn't /fa have any taste in headphones?

headphones with headband are pure autism

I've been waiting for my headphones to repaired for like 2 months now. Neither pair is very good for audio but they do look good. The first are Harman Kardon Sohos that I accidentally spent too much on at the airport

Actual headphones look more serious and are better for a long commute. It depends on where you live/your lifestyle but loads of people wear headphones in public, especially in cities.

The second are these B&O Play ones that my mother got me for Christmas. They're more comfortable but a pain to carry around because they don't fold up.

why would i want anyone to think that

okay then, you start

these are so fucking ugly

I got these, Sony MDR-100, they really comfortable and sound good for the money but Im not sure how Veeky Forums they are.

Y'all faggots need to step up your game.

straight garbage

I currently own a pair of Sennheiser HD 25s (coiled version II, I think) and Sony MDR-7506s. Great mix of aesthetics and decent sound quality in this price range. Sony pair is more suited for analytical use like editing instead of listening to music imo though. Sennheiser pair is more expensive but all parts can be replaced and even customized if you want to.

audio-technica headphones tend to be a good purchase when it comes to sound quality. One of the better options to get the most value out of your money. But most of the designs are pretty shit... even the ATH-M50X which is € 150 over here is just an ugly bulky looking headphone with basically mostly plastic parts... looks even more autistic than the ones I own. You need to drop some cash on these before you get something that is at least a bit aesthetically pleasing.

The only other pair of headphones I would like to own at a similar price point would be a pair of Grado Labs SR80es. But its looks would matter less since they are open-back anyway.

Only good looking ones in thread. I don't know a thing about audio quality though.

these two are the only ones you should wear in public. everything else is library or at home unless you're an autistic cuck

jesus no what the fuck are these second ones?
that is literally the most autistic one from this tread

they're popular in asia. It's a compact portable ATH. They look super clean and sound good too. Obviously you don't know shit

ATH-ES700 on amazon

These are comfy as fuck, albeit large, although I'm very tall so they dont look as large on me

>no k7xxs

My left driver did go out from a bad solder joint though. In the process of fixing that.

i dont know about Veeky Forums but these are great headphones once you get to used to the treble

I run them with a Magni 2 Amp, It's really nice, really full sound.

Fidelio X2 are fucking HUGE. You look retarded wearing it. They sound pretty good though.

pair these bad boys with a nice cassette walkman and youre in buisness

>popular in asia
>look super clean
lol fuck off

These. These fucking things. These fucking "headphones" is the largest turd b&o has ever laid on their consumers. I cannot believe someone actually gave these the all green.

>cheap as fuck feeling plastic
>HORRIBLE comfort
>slides off your head simply by looking at your feet
>drivers are just about the same quality as from some cheap earbuds you pick up from the dollar store

The sound is actually even worse than your typical b&o piece of overpriced garbage.

I cannot believe they trigger me this hard. FUCK